#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2015-05-06

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[5:03] * peterdietz (uid52203@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-osgxqpzjsurszdag) Quit (Quit: Connection closed for inactivity)
[6:48] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
[6:57] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:57] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:57] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:57] -asimov.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:57] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@ec2-107-22-210-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[6:57] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:57] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[6:57] -asimov.freenode.net- [freenode-info] why register and identify? your IRC nick is how people know you. http://freenode.net/faq.shtml#nicksetup
[9:30] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[12:18] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:30] * peterdietz (uid52203@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-acdsvvldnruqtdnn) has joined #duraspace
[13:03] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:24] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:49] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[13:52] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[14:31] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[14:34] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:00] <tdonohue> Hi all, it's time for our weekly DSpace Developers meeting. Agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-05-06
[15:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2015-05-06 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-05-06
[15:00] <tdonohue> First up, just a reminder that details about the face-to-face Developers / DCAT meeting at OR15 in Indianapolis are now posted up on: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-06-08+-+OR15+Meeting
[15:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2015-06-08 - OR15 Meeting - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-06-08+-+OR15+Meeting
[15:01] <tdonohue> If you plan to attend, please try to let us know on that page. You are also more than welcome to add suggestions for topics for discussion. The meeting will be from 1:30-5pm on Monday, June 8.
[15:02] <tdonohue> Any questions / thoughts about that meeting that anyone wants to bring up today? I'll pause for a moment or two, just in case
[15:03] <peterdietz> just wanting to see 5.2 ready to ship
[15:03] <tdonohue> OK, moving along to the next topic: the upcoming DSpace 5.2 release https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.2+Status
[15:03] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 5.2 Status - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.2+Status
[15:04] <tdonohue> hpottinger sent me an email this morning to let me know he won't make the meeting today (family conflict). But, he feels that 5.2 is in a state that we can release it on May 14 (which was the tentative date we set a few weeks back)
[15:05] <tdonohue> From what I can tell, our biggest bug (DS-2486) looks to be resolved (it was accepted & merged). But, I'm not sure if anyone wrote documentation yet?
[15:05] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2486 ] - [DS-2486] Missing fields in solr statistics data from previous DSpace versions - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:05] <peterdietz> I just deployed a site to 5.x (has the 5.2-ish SOLR reindex merge), and it all went smooth. So, I've got confidence in 5.2, as being the big-one, i.e. the minor release that will drive wider adoption
[15:06] <tdonohue> I'm not seeing any documentation for the SOLR reindex stuff (2486) in the 5.x docs. I'm assuming this isn't "automatic", right?
[15:06] <peterdietz> Yeah, there will need to be documentation. Since everything in the upgrade process is so automated. Having to manually kick-off a reindex will require someone to run a command after the dust settles
[15:07] <tdonohue> gotcha. OK, I'm going to reopen 2486 then and ask for Docs. It still seems very doable to get those docs this week, and still release next week
[15:08] <pbecker> With DS-2545 we have another blocker. I created a PR, Keiji wanted to extend the PR.
[15:08] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2545 ] - [DS-2545] JSPUI offers collections in the submission process the user is not allowed to commit to - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:09] <tdonohue> thanks pbecker. That was my next question -- if there are any other major issues that are "holding up" 5.2
[15:09] <tdonohue> so, what's the status of 2545?
[15:09] * cknowles (~cknowles@pat-131-252.wlan.net.ed.ac.uk) has joined #duraspace
[15:10] <pbecker> As I read his comment in the ticket, I think we can already merge my PR. Nevertheless I would appreciate more testers.
[15:11] <pbecker> My PR fixes 2545, but keiji want to have another sorting of collections.
[15:11] <pbecker> https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2545?focusedCommentId=42109&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-42109
[15:11] <kompewter> [ [DS-2545] JSPUI offers collections in the submission process the user is not allowed to commit to - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2545?focusedCommentId=42109&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-42109
[15:11] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2545 ] - [DS-2545] JSPUI offers collections in the submission process the user is not allowed to commit to - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:12] <tdonohue> If you and keiji both feel that your PR fixes the main issue (that all Collections are listed in the dropdown), then it seems like something to just merge. It cannot be much worse than the current behavior for the JSPUI :)
[15:13] <mhwood> I wonder if that should have a separate ticket, for 6.0? Is the current sorting *wrong*, or just something that could be improved?
[15:13] <pbecker> "the display order of collections are determined by collection name only and collections of a community may be not come into line." that's what keiji wrote.
[15:14] <pbecker> And: "I sent a PR to consider the names of their parent communities. As I wrote in the comment of PR, this PR affect the display order in XMLUI. If this becomes a problem, please ignore the PR."
[15:14] <tdonohue> which PR is he referring to then?
[15:14] <mhwood> I'm not sure I understand that fully. I think it means that collection names should be sorted within community name?
[15:15] <tdonohue> I'm not seeing a PR for 2545 created by zuki. Nor am I seeing his having commented on any recent PR
[15:15] <tdonohue> So, I'm not sure I understand either
[15:16] <pbecker> To make it simple: the current issue is resolved by my PR. It was introduced by the solution for DS-1968.
[15:16] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1968 ] - [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:16] <pbecker> The PR for DS-1968 came from Keiji (DSPR#518).
[15:16] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1968 ] - [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:16] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/518 ] - [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation (JSPUI) by zuki
[15:17] <pbecker> There he wrote "Many universities use repository to disseminate their university bulletins in Japan. In these cases, they set a community as a bulletin and a collection as a issue, so there are many collections with the same name and you can not select a correct one with the name of collection only. This is why I made this change."
[15:18] <pbecker> I think with his comment in DS-2545 wanted to say, that he *will* send another PR to repair the collection ordering.
[15:18] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2545 ] - [DS-2545] JSPUI offers collections in the submission process the user is not allowed to commit to - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:18] <pbecker> This PR hasn't be sent yet (as far as I see it).
[15:18] <pbecker> I think DS-2545 is ready to go and should be tested and merged.
[15:18] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2545 ] - [DS-2545] JSPUI offers collections in the submission process the user is not allowed to commit to - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:19] <pbecker> If Keiji's creates a PR this week I'm willing to review it.
[15:19] <tdonohue> 2545 seems like a "good enough" fix that resolves the actual blocker. I'm perfectly fine with Keiji enhancing it, but it seems like the "enhancement" part need not hold up 5.2 (We can always do a 5.3 as needed)
[15:19] <mhwood> I agree. Keiji's work sounds like a separate issue.
[15:20] <pbecker> If he doesn't send a PR this week, I think we should release 5.2 anyhow.
[15:20] <tdonohue> +1
[15:20] <pbecker> I think we all agree.
[15:20] <peterdietz> Its important that the collection list dropdown is sorted properly. A:100, A:200, A:300, B:30, B:40, B:50, ...
[15:20] <peterdietz> where letter is community name, and number is collection number
[15:21] <mhwood> I agree with that too. But it shouldn't hold up 2545.
[15:21] <pbecker> the question is, whether the sorting should hold up 5.2.
[15:23] <tdonohue> 5.2 seems like something we need to get out the door as there are major issues with upgrading to 5.x for *anyone* using Solr Stats. Whereas, it doesn't seem like enhanced sorting is something that would affect *everyone* with the JSPUI (and likely could wait for 5.3)
[15:23] <mhwood> Yes. Sort is inconvenient. Stat.s are *broken*.
[15:24] <tdonohue> So, I think we merge 2545 as-is, and include it in 5.2. Keiji's sorting enhancement should be a new ticket, and we'll merge it when it is ready (whether that is 5.2 or 5.3)
[15:25] <tdonohue> Are there any other major issues which we'd like to get into 5.2?
[15:25] <tdonohue> As a reminder, here's the open PRs which are labeled "5.2": https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A5.2
[15:25] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A5.2
[15:26] <tdonohue> It seems like we have a few "low hanging fruit" PRs in there which could just be "merged"
[15:27] <tdonohue> DSPR#917 just needs merging, looks like. It has approval
[15:27] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/917 ] - [DS-2544] Improve temp file handling for IM thumbnailer by aschweer
[15:28] <tdonohue> DSPR#918 seems annoying and small
[15:28] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/918 ] - [DS-2546] fixes problem in DateUtils parsing by christian-scheible
[15:28] <tdonohue> DSPR#939 looks like "low hanging fruit" for Mirage2
[15:28] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/939 ] - DS-2449 mirage2 template label by aschweer
[15:29] <tdonohue> DSPR#907 is being run in production by robint it sounds like
[15:29] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/907 ] - [DS-2534] Fix a bug in the &quot;Jump to&quot; browse feature by kutsurak
[15:30] <tdonohue> Anyone willing to do a dig through these PRs and help get a few more merged? It seems like we have a lot here that can be helpful in 5.2, and some just need someone to push a button & cherry-pick to 5.x branch
[15:31] <tdonohue> There's also a REST fix that peterdietz said "looks good": DSPR#895
[15:31] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/895 ] - DS-2511: Repaired resource policy endpoints. by ctu-developers
[15:31] <peterdietz> Thats destined for 6.x, would it need to be picked for 5.x too?
[15:32] <pbecker> DSPR#938, DSPR#928, DSPR#915 are already cherry picked and just needs review and someone to press the button.
[15:32] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/938 ] - DS-2545: Show collections the user can submit items to only. by pnbecker
[15:32] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/928 ] - DS-2551: JSPUI show thumbnails only if user has read permission by pnbecker
[15:32] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/915 ] - DS-1965: Adds date fields to the form used to edit policies (JSPUI). by pnbecker
[15:33] <pbecker> I think DS-1965 is really a low hanging fruit and quite important to work with embargos under jspui.
[15:33] <tdonohue> peterdietz: what do you mean it's "destined for 6.x"? Isn't DS-2511 scheduled for 5.2? and the PR therefore destined for that?
[15:33] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1965 ] - [DS-1965] JSPUI Embargo functionality uncompleted - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:33] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2511 ] - [DS-2511] Bad creating/editing/removing bitstream policies from bitstreams - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:33] <peterdietz> What is master? Is that 6.x, or 5.x ?
[15:33] <pbecker> master is 6.x
[15:33] <pbecker> 5.x is dspace-5_x branch.
[15:33] <tdonohue> master is 6.x. But, just cause a PR is against "master" doesn't mean we wait until 6.x to release it
[15:34] <peterdietz> So. 895 can get merged (into master), and then cherry-picked into 5.x for a 5.2 bug fix
[15:34] <tdonohue> We tend to recommend that, if you are creating a PR, create it against *master* first. We can then cherry-pick it over to dspace-5_x if we want to add into 5.x as well
[15:35] * cknowles (~cknowles@pat-131-252.wlan.net.ed.ac.uk) has left #duraspace
[15:35] <tdonohue> peterdietz: correct, that's our normal PR process (unless someone provides us with two separate PRs)
[15:35] <tdonohue> FWIW, I personally only ever create PRs against master (and then have them cherry-picked elsewhere). Others create multiple PRs (which is fine too)
[15:36] <pbecker> tdonohue: I'm currently providing two sepearte PRs after I had a PR that needed some more backporting. Is this wanted or should I keep the "one pr" behavior?
[15:36] <tdonohue> one PR is perfectly fine. If you want to create multiple you can...but we only really need *one* (and that one should be against "master" and we'll cherry-pick it anywhere else it needs to go)
[15:37] <tdonohue> In our "Development with Git" docs, we actually list either option as "fine". Either create two PRs or we'll just cherry-pick: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Development+with+Git#DevelopmentwithGit-Gettingacommittomultiplebranches%28backporting%29
[15:37] <kompewter> [ Development with Git - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Development+with+Git#DevelopmentwithGit-Gettingacommittomultiplebranches%28backporting%29
[15:37] <pbecker> Is there a way to cherry-pick on github? (normally I prefer the command line, but I don't like to push to dspace/dspace directly)
[15:38] <tdonohue> pbecker: there's no way to cherry-pick from the github UI. You have to do it via commandline
[15:38] <pbecker> fine.
[15:38] <tdonohue> (again see that link I just pasted above)
[15:38] <pbecker> (read it :-))
[15:39] <tdonohue> OK, so, back to the list of PRs. Anyone willing to "claim" a few of these to review & merge? It seems like we do have a lot of low-hanging-fruit here, and it'd be a shame to delay it all until 5.3
[15:39] <tdonohue> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A5.2
[15:39] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Apr+milestone%3A5.2
[15:40] <mhwood> I will look them over and see what I can do.
[15:40] <tdonohue> thanks, mhwood. Perhaps we can also see if hpottinger can help out when he gets in
[15:41] <tdonohue> I'll see if I can also find an hour to chip in within the next few days
[15:41] <mhwood> Thanks.
[15:42] <tdonohue> Any other specific issues to discuss with regards to 5.2?
[15:44] <tdonohue> OK, sounds like none
[15:44] <tdonohue> So, with 5.2, it seems like we need to get any last PRs merged ASAP. Likely by Friday, if we can.
[15:45] <tdonohue> That'd give us much of next week to pull down the 5.x branch, and bang on it a bit, so that it's ready for release on Thurs, May 14
[15:46] <mhwood> Sounds right.
[15:47] <tdonohue> Ok, sounds like a plan then. I'll try to ping hpottinger about this later today (though I'm sure he'll also read these logs
[15:48] <tdonohue> Next topic is just another reminder. I just wanted to note that the various Strategic Planning activities / RoadMap development work has been going on behind the scenes (on the wiki). I don't have anything specific to report beyond the brief notes in the agenda
[15:49] <tdonohue> But, much of this is also under review by the Steering Group, and as noted previously, we're prepping this all for much broader discussion at the OR15 conference (both during the Dev/DCAT meeting and during the interest group sessions)
[15:49] <tdonohue> If there are any comments or questions, please do let me know. As noted before, you are also welcome to add your own thoughts/questions to the wiki pages
[15:50] <pbecker> will there be a stream or a protocoll or some other information from the Dev/DCAT meeting at OR15?
[15:50] <tdonohue> I'll pause momentarily just in case there are burning questions...
[15:51] <tdonohue> pbecker: there will be notes. I'm not sure if we'll have the ability to "stream" (doubtful). Though if Internet speed is good (it's hard to tell as it's at a hotel), maybe someone could Skype you in if you'd like that'
[15:51] <pbecker> I have to check timezones, but if possible I would come back to that offer.
[15:51] <tdonohue> Or someone could possibly open up a Google Hangout I guess, and "stream" it that way
[15:52] <tdonohue> The meeting is at 1:30pm - 5pm EDT. It's probably quite late for you, but still let us know if you'd want to be brought in virtually in some way (even just for the first part of the mtg)
[15:52] <pbecker> tdonohue: thanks
[15:53] <tdonohue> no problem! We'd love to find a way to include everyone obviously. At the very least, we'll take notes, and any slides I create I will share publicly
[15:54] <tdonohue> OK, unfortunately we are running short on time. I'm going to have to leave abruptly in ~5mins for a DSpace Steering Group meeting.
[15:54] <tdonohue> But, I also know that pbecker wanted to talk about DS-1348, if anyone else can hang out for ab it
[15:54] <tdonohue> a bit
[15:54] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1348 ] - [DS-1348] Item level versioning breaks persistence and lacks meta information - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:54] <tdonohue> I'm glad to try and kick off the discussion, but I will need to leave (sorry)
[15:55] <pbecker> I have some PRs around versioning waiting to be merged. I don't want to have to rebase them and they have some dependencies on each other.
[15:56] <pbecker> I just would like to get some way to merge them soon and don't have to wait until a 6.0 feature freeze.
[15:57] <pbecker> on the otherside I know that they need a review and that it is always hard to find somone to review them (especially "outside" the merge season ;-))
[15:57] <pbecker> We are talking about DS-2497, DS-1348, DS-1814, DS-1349 and DS-2490
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2497 ] - [DS-2497] DSpace should keep the version number persistent - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1348 ] - [DS-1348] Item level versioning breaks persistence and lacks meta information - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1814 ] - [DS-1814] Allow submitter to create a new version of an item - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1349 ] - [DS-1349] Item level versioning exposes personal data (name and email of submitter, versioning creator) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2490 ] - [DS-2490] Add DOI support to Item Level Versioning - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <pbecker> I'm currently working on DS-2358, but it is not clear yet how much time this will take.
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2358 ] - [DS-2358] Item-level versioning discards embargo - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] * tdonohue will catch up later. Sorry, please do continue without me.
[15:58] <pbecker> It might happen that I have to touch a lot of code for DS-2358, then I would need a way to get it merge before a lot of other work is done in preparation of DSpace 6.0.
[15:59] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2358 ] - [DS-2358] Item-level versioning discards embargo - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:01] <mhwood> So, is there a useful ordering to these? Can we concentrate on one at a time? There is a lot to review.
[16:02] <pbecker> I think the ordering I used above is useful.
[16:02] <pbecker> We definitly should start with DS-2497 and DS-1348
[16:02] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2497 ] - [DS-2497] DSpace should keep the version number persistent - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:02] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1348 ] - [DS-1348] Item level versioning breaks persistence and lacks meta information - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:03] <pbecker> The other three can follow in any random order
[16:08] <mhwood> 2497 certainly ought to be fixed.
[16:09] <pbecker> thanks mhwood.
[16:10] <pbecker> Out of my point of view all five tickets are solved. That's why I brought it up.
[16:10] <mhwood> I'll review it. Is there anyone else still here, willing to do so?
[16:11] <pbecker> mhwood: thank you very much. If you have any questions, you know where to find me. ;-)
[16:11] <mhwood> Please continue to ask about these, so that they all get review and action.
[16:12] <pbecker> good to know. Will do so.
[16:13] <pbecker> mhwood: While I know that 1348 won't work without 2497, I haven't tested 2497 without 1348. ;-)
[16:14] <pbecker> so, if you encounter any problems within 2497, it might be solved in 1348.
[16:14] <mhwood> That is good to know.
[16:14] <mhwood> I'm not sure what else to say at this point. I was hoping to hear from someone who actually uses versioning.
[16:15] <pbecker> I think everything is said for the moment. I will bring the topic back up in one of the next "early" dev' meetings.
[16:15] <mhwood> Please do.
[16:16] <pbecker> I hope to get the versioning to the point were we can switch it on by default.
[16:16] <pbecker> Then it will be used more often.
[16:16] <mhwood> :-)
[16:16] <pbecker> These five issues are the biggest points I saw.
[16:17] <pbecker> cjuergen found another one or two issues that may need to be written down in jira. I have to investigate that more...
[16:17] <pbecker> I think that's the point were we (mhwood and I) can close this meeting. ;-)
[16:18] <pbecker> mhwood: will we do some small backlog hour in #dspace?
[16:18] <mhwood> OK, meeting adjourned.
[16:19] <mhwood> I can. Is anybody else available for Jira backlog?
[16:19] <pbecker> I would be after 5 minutes of break.
[16:19] <mhwood> I will be there.
[16:19] * pbecker goes back to #dspace
[16:19] <pbecker> I'll ping you.
[19:22] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[20:32] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Quit: Leaving, later taterz!)
[21:29] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:43] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.