#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2015-06-24

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:00] * terry-b (~terry-b@75-172-16-23.tukw.qwest.net) has joined #duraspace
[0:03] * terry-b (~terry-b@75-172-16-23.tukw.qwest.net) has left #duraspace
[0:04] * terry-b (~terry-b@75-172-16-23.tukw.qwest.net) has joined #duraspace
[3:56] * ccordovas (~ccordovas@pc-196-42-46-190.cm.vtr.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
[6:31] -sinisalo.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:31] -sinisalo.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:31] -sinisalo.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:31] -sinisalo.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:31] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@ec2-107-22-210-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[6:31] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:31] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[10:26] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[12:01] * mhwood (~mhwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:48] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-73-45-154-218.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:00] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[15:08] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-160110.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[15:13] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:43] * ccordovas (~ccordovas@pc-196-42-46-190.cm.vtr.net) has joined #duraspace
[16:13] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[19:16] * shepherdk (~kim@ec2-184-73-177-234.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[19:27] * srobbins (~srobbins@libstfsdg02.library.illinois.edu) has joined #duraspace
[19:42] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-160110.dhcp.missouri.edu) Quit (Quit: Leaving, later taterz!)
[19:52] * cknowles (~cknowles@cpc67742-sgyl32-2-0-cust219.18-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:00] <tdonohue> Hi all, welcome. It's time for our weekly DSpace DevMtg : https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-06-24
[20:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2015-06-24 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-06-24
[20:01] <tdonohue> The topics for today fall into three common categories... 5.3, 6.0 and Roadmap (beyond 6.0).
[20:02] <tdonohue> Starting with 5.3... we have some annoying bugs in 5.2 (some linked to agenda) which we really probably should resolve. It's not fun to have a 5.2 with a non-functional Browse by Title / Date, for example. But, we need to find folks with some time / inclination to help squash these bugs
[20:03] <tdonohue> Well, I guess Browse by Title/Date is "functional"...the "Jump to" just doesn't work in 5.2
[20:03] <shepherdk> the OAI bug isn't great either
[20:04] <tdonohue> So, is there anyone who has some time to help us dig in and tackle one or more of these rather annoying, significant issues? DS-2602, DS-2593, DS-2603
[20:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2602 ] - [DS-2602] Clicking on a letter when browsing by title or year when browsing by date does not work - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2593 ] - [DS-2593] Withdrawn items remain in OAI-PMH until the next full re-import - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2603 ] - [DS-2603] The citation_pdf_url metadata is null when it shouldn&#39;t - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:05] <tdonohue> shepherdk: yep, and the "citation_pdf_url" bug obviously can affect Google Scholar indexing (for folks that is important to)
[20:05] <mhwood> Is 2593 awaiting resolution of XOAI status?
[20:05] <tdonohue> no. 2593 is a bug in the DSpace code
[20:05] <mhwood> I guess the hard part of 2603 is deciding how to pick a bitstream.
[20:06] <tdonohue> 2603 has a recommended PR already actually, and suggests to pick the "first" bitstream (as bitstreams are now ordered). So, 2603 has a fix that just needs testing
[20:06] <helix84> mhwood: now that we have bitstream metadata, we could introduce new attributes like index-in-scholar
[20:06] <mhwood> We could. What would it do?
[20:06] <helix84> mhwood: kind of like we've had the notion of a primary_bitstream, which was never defined and used for multiple purposes
[20:07] <mhwood> Got it.
[20:07] <helix84> mhwood: it would put the bitstream URL into META tags for cholar
[20:07] <mhwood> What it does is answer the question: which Bitstream do we advertise in META?
[20:08] <tdonohue> rather than rescoping the issues here (into a new feature), we might just want to fix this for 5.3, and then figure out a way to do it better ;)
[20:09] <tdonohue> in the case of 2603, honestly, it's DSPR#959 looks very reasonable to me. Just needs some testing
[20:09] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/959 ] - DS-2603: now if the item doesn&#39;t have a primary bitstream the value o… by nicolasschwab · Pull Request #959 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub
[20:09] <mhwood> That seems reasonable. New feature: new ticket, linked to this one.
[20:09] <tdonohue> yep, adding / enhancing bitstream metadata (and refactoring based on that) is definitely a new feature...not something to do in a bug-fix release :)
[20:10] <tdonohue> but, to be clear, it sounds like a nice idea to me
[20:10] <shepherdk> +1 on that PR as a quick bugfix for now
[20:11] <helix84> the only issue with that is to decide how to distinguish technical / descriptive metadata, not only on bitstreams. Separate namespaces is a solution that presents itself naturally.
[20:11] <helix84> but yes, I agree regarding the 5.3 schedule
[20:11] <tdonohue> So, from those three 5.3 tickets: 2603 has a PR (needs testing), 2602 has a suggested immediate fix (revert an old PR), 2593 needs a fix (no PR or volunteer yet)
[20:12] <tdonohue> Anyone willing to volunteer to help move one (or more) of these tickets forward?
[20:13] <tdonohue> oh, and with regards to DS-2593, Ondrej Kosarko (who's been creating some PR's recently), has a custom OAI Event Consumer that could "fix" it...but it'd need analysis for DSpace... more in the comments of that ticket
[20:13] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2593 ] - [DS-2593] Withdrawn items remain in OAI-PMH until the next full re-import - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:14] <shepherdk> yeh i saw that.. i will look into the OAI issue a bit and could volunteer if i think i can achieve a quck win
[20:15] <tdonohue> shepherdk: thanks...let us know how it goes. I'd be glad to help test. Just not sure I'll have time to devote to coding on it
[20:15] <shepherdk> (i still have something of an old jira backlog to get through :P)
[20:15] <mhwood> You, too?
[20:15] <shepherdk> glad it's not just me then ;)
[20:16] <mhwood> I'll take on 2603
[20:16] <tdonohue> thanks mhwood!
[20:16] <tdonohue> I think 2602 is a quick fix (just revert the old PR), if we don't have more time to devote towards it. So, that gives us some direction overall on 5.3
[20:17] <tdonohue> Sounds like we aren't yet ready to schedule a 5.3 to get these bug fixes released, but hopefully we can do so in the next week or two (if these tickets see some movement)
[20:18] <tdonohue> Any other thoughts on 5.3?
[20:18] <mhwood> I'm sure that pbecker would mention DS-2614
[20:18] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2614 ] - ('Unexpected error:', <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>)
[20:19] <tdonohue> mhwood: yes, I saw he's already working on that one...which is the only reason I didn't make a bigger deal about it
[20:19] <tdonohue> but, I'll add it to our 5.3 "top priorities" list in the agenda
[20:19] <shepherdk> the problem with that 2602 PR is i think it wasn't realised that solr queries can and do take the "field:value" form, too - so special chars like a colon need escaping beforehand, not in the SolrServiceImpl
[20:20] <shepherdk> (beforehand as in.. in the UI, or wherever you can be sure that the colon is part of a query value, not a constructed k:v query
[20:20] <tdonohue> shepherdk: if you know of a better fix, please do throw it our way ;) Otherwise, at the very least, we can revert that PR (which as you said did the escaping in the wrong place) and get a quick fix
[20:22] <tdonohue> Ok. So, I think that's it for 5.3 discussions for now...we'll move along to 6.0 discussions
[20:23] * KevinVdV (~KevinVdV@d515329e1.access.telenet.be) has joined #duraspace
[20:23] <tdonohue> First up, as you may have heard (in mtg notes in past, and mentioned briefly at OR15), @mire has some "in progress" work on a Services API / Hibernate.... it's a bigger API level refactoring to try and build in more separations of concerns. They want to present it to us in the coming weeks (speaking of, hi there, KevinVdV)
[20:24] <KevinVdV> Hi all
[20:24] <shepherdk> sound cool.. makes me a bit nervous to spend any time on anything that uses the API in the meantime though if i
[20:24] <shepherdk> 'm just going to have to write it all again ;)
[20:25] <tdonohue> From my understanding, the work is very much "in progress", and it'd require help from others to make it even viable to add to 6.0. So, this initial presentation to Committers is about trying to tell us what KevinVdV has been playing around with, adn seeing if we are all interested in helping it forward
[20:26] <tdonohue> The (still rough) plan is that @mire wants to have a video meeting (which we can record for later viewing) so that it's easier to present on the work and do Q&A / discussion
[20:26] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[20:27] <tdonohue> So, this would essentially be a "special meeting" to discuss this...still trying to work out when / where though... I had suggested we could either try to run it as a "webinar" via Adobe Connect (which DuraSpace uses), or just try and do a Google Hangout (which we could live stream via YouTube too)
[20:28] <tdonohue> I know this breaks with our normal meeting setup.... but it might be rather difficult to discuss via text chat in just one hour
[20:29] <tdonohue> Thoughts? Are you open to this idea? Again, if you were unable to make it, we *will* record it for later viewing, and we always could devote another IRC meeting to post-discussion (for folks unable to attend "live")
[20:29] <mhwood> I think I've made Connect work on this Linux box.
[20:30] <tdonohue> Currently the plan will likely be to have this in an "early" timeslot...somewhere in the 13:00UTC-16:00UTC timeframe (as that's morning for me, and afternoon for the @mire staff). Unfortunately this means the NZ folks will have to watch it later (sorry shepherdk)
[20:31] <tdonohue> mhwood: if Connect has linux issues, we could just go Google Hangouts if that works better. I honestly don't mind which we use...the goal is to find a way to do a video presentation, Q&A and record it
[20:31] <mhwood> Oh, Hangouts is *more* difficult, as I recall.
[20:31] <tdonohue> haha. Ok then :)
[20:31] <helix84> I haven't had a problem with Connect on Debian/Chrome
[20:32] <mhwood> We use Connect here at IU. I 'm sure I've made it work before.
[20:32] <tdonohue> If there's anything "better", I'm also open to suggestions. Those are just the two options I've come up with thus far...and I, personally, am not sure which is better "cross-platform"
[20:34] <tdonohue> Sounds like Connect might be the better route for now.. Anything to add to all this, KevinVdv? Or initial questions from anyone?
[20:34] <hpottinger> my experience with Connect at Google Hangouts is the same with Mint & Chrome
[20:34] <hpottinger> s/at/and/
[20:34] <kompewter> hpottinger meant to say: my experience with Connect and Google Hangouts is the same with Mint & Chrome
[20:35] <terry-b> I have been lurking here... Adobe Connect appears to also have an Android and an iOS app.
[20:35] <KevinVdV> No comments on the meeting tools, doesn't matter much to me. But to pick in on Kim Sheppards fear on working with the api and redoing work.
[20:35] <shepherdk> most of my questions would probably be better answered by watching the video i guess.. would be cool for that to happen quickly so i can just implications for my plans ;)
[20:36] <KevinVdV> Please continue work all it might take is some refactoring. But i'm always willing to help
[20:36] <helix84> just curious, KevinVdV, have you looked at DS-1438 ? Is there anything to be reused from there (code, ideas)?
[20:36] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1438 ] - [DS-1438] DAO implementation - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:36] <tdonohue> One other note (I briefly mentioned)...the work thus far is very rough / in progress. From my understanding, much of the code refactoring is in place, but unit tests fail, and none of the UIs have been updated to work with the refactored code. So, we'd need to not only analyze the possible solution, but find ways to contribute to moving it along (should we deem it a good idea). My view is that this work looks very promising, but
[20:36] <hpottinger> I think, in this case, it would be a nice bit of refactoring that would potentially feed into further refactoring work, rather than hinder it
[20:37] <KevinVdV> 99% of the unit test are oprational
[20:37] <tdonohue> KevinVdV...thanks for updating on that ;)
[20:37] <KevinVdV> Yeah news is kinda new :D
[20:37] <KevinVdV> And i got the xmlui to compile today
[20:38] <KevinVdV> I hope to get that up and running in read only soon
[20:38] <tdonohue> KevinVdV: is there anything else we can share for folks to start to look at (if they have time)? Are you still working at: https://github.com/KevinVdV/DSpace/tree/dspace-service-api ?
[20:38] <kompewter> [ KevinVdV/DSpace at dspace-service-api · GitHub ] - https://github.com/KevinVdV/DSpace/tree/dspace-service-api
[20:38] <shepherdk> better business layer/API stuff will be good for dspace 7 (kindof tying into my own plans which was about extended rest API -- i just only want to do it all once ;))
[20:39] <hpottinger> Aw... I'm feeling all nostalgic for the XMLUI all of the sudden... :-)
[20:39] <tdonohue> (looks like that branch is active as of last week, so I'm assuming that's the latest)
[20:39] <KevinVdV> The code is on that branch but I would suggest to wat h our presentation first. Since it might be difficult to get a grasp of things
[20:39] <tdonohue> Ok
[20:40] <helix84> just curious, KevinVdV, have you looked at DS-1438 ? Is there anything that can be reused from there (code, ideas)?
[20:40] <mhwood> Yes, I'm hoping that it will be possible to pull things apart into several individual features. Github presents things all jumbled.
[20:40] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1438 ] - [DS-1438] DAO implementation - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:41] <tdonohue> In that case, I'll let everyone know once we have this scheduled. We'll try and give at least one week's advanced notice (so you can mark it off on your schedules).
[20:41] <hpottinger> I like the idea of using the official DuraSpace communication channel (aka Connect) as this feels a bit like a Webinar thing anyway
[20:42] <KevinVdV> Helix: maybe currently on ipad hard to check
[20:43] <tdonohue> hpottinger: Yea, it's like a webinar, but a little more "invite only" than a normal public webinar. I.e. it'll probably only be posted to dspace-devel, like a normal developer meeting (as it's gonna be way too techie for non-developers)
[20:44] <tdonohue> I'll get us setup on Connect with this then. Any other immediate questions on this?
[20:45] <tdonohue> OK, on to other 6.0 topics then...
[20:45] <mhwood> Is it tied closely to Hibernate, or would any JPA implementation likely work?
[20:45] <cknowles> Nope, sounds great KevinVdV.
[20:45] <tdonohue> A few reminders, basically...
[20:46] <tdonohue> (1) We still need to find some (friendly) volunteers to help us refactor out the DBMS Browse (DS-2188) and Lucene Search (DS-2187) once and for all. If you have time to spare & interest in helping us rip out some code/configs, please let me know
[20:46] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2188 ] - [DS-2188] Remove deprecated DBMS browse support - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:46] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2187 ] - [DS-2187] Remove deprecated Lucene search index support - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:46] <KevinVdV> Hibernate will be A solution but can be replace WITHOUT altering existing code
[20:46] <mhwood> Sounds good, thanks.
[20:47] <KevinVdV> Another small FYI. The database browse will be gone if we accept my proposal
[20:47] <tdonohue> (2) We also need 6.0 RELEASE TEAM MEMBERS! (not yelling, just stressing it)
[20:47] <KevinVdV> Hibernate doesnt play well with those sort of things
[20:47] <tdonohue> KevinVdV: excellent. Good to know ;)
[20:48] <KevinVdV> Just putting it out there, so we don't plan double work
[20:48] <tdonohue> If you are interested in the 6.0 Release Team, please do let me know.... we need some friendly volunteers to help make this all happen. Or, I'll have to twist some arms ;)
[20:48] <shepherdk> do they *have* to be friendly?
[20:48] <shepherdk> ;)
[20:48] <hpottinger> they don't have to start out that way, nope
[20:49] <tdonohue> shepherdk: O
[20:49] <tdonohue> shepherdk: I'm aiming high on that, I know ;)
[20:49] <tdonohue> Any other thoughts, ideas/code to share for 6.0?
[20:50] <shepherdk> i just want to share that i am hoping to get lots of extra REST features in
[20:50] <shepherdk> to help build for some useful UI prototypes later
[20:50] <tdonohue> "shepherdk: and I also want to sit on the RT, cause I'm very friendly!"
[20:50] <KevinVdV> I was able to get the DSspace rest to work with swagger UI
[20:51] <helix84> tdonohue: yes, I already said this at OR16, but it seems to be the move to DCMI TERMS got stuck half-way through
[20:51] <tdonohue> shepherdk: sounds great, really. That would be helpful for the UI prototypes!
[20:51] <KevinVdV> If there are people interested I could look into contributing
[20:51] <shepherdk> to start with, cknowles and I might go through a bunch of UI pages, document what they're actually doing in terms of DSPace API, map it all out, etc.
[20:51] <hpottinger> Swagger++
[20:51] <hpottinger> Kevin: I'm interested
[20:51] <cknowles> I started documenting, well I created a template :)
[20:51] <shepherdk> so we know what the new UI must do, and what a REST API must do to support something HTTP based (the non java one)
[20:51] <helix84> tdonohue: it's an optional schema but I doubt anyone uses it because there's a ton of crosswalks to rewrite (and if someone did it, why wouldn't they have contributed it already)
[20:52] <shepherdk> KevinVdV: sounds cool
[20:52] <tdonohue> So, it sounds like we've transitioned to UI prototypes ;) Those sort of docs would be excellent, cknowles and sheperdk. I'd love to see them, and help out
[20:52] <KevinVdV> I'll see if I can find the time to clean it up a bit ans fire a PR
[20:52] <tdonohue> helix84: yea, I understand...it sounds like there's no one ready to help move DCMI TERMS forward (yet) though...we do need to get it into the RoadMap
[20:53] <hpottinger> shepherdk, cknowles, that would be great, to have a map to our current "business logic layer"
[20:53] <cknowles> I’ll fill in a couple of lines and then share
[20:53] <hpottinger> KevinVdV: maybe don't worry about the cleanup right away, if it works, fire a PR, then let us help?
[20:53] <shepherdk> well i'm sure help would be welcome ;) we were jsut discussing this 12 hours ago so it's just starting
[20:55] <cknowles> I can fill in whilst waiting for DSpace to build - an alternative to yoyo
[20:55] <shepherdk> helix84: i made my life a bit harder with my or2015 live demo by being "proper" and using dc.creator of dc.contributor.author for everything
[20:56] <hpottinger> any replacement must keep your hands busy, while keeping you near your desk
[20:56] <shepherdk> s/of dc/over dc/
[20:56] <kompewter> shepherdk meant to say: helix84: i made my life a bit harder with my or2015 live demo by being "proper" and using dc.creator over dc.contributor.author for everything
[20:56] <tdonohue> With regards to the UI Prototypes, I'm still in "planning how the heck to organize all this" phase (which comes after the "yay, we got volunteers" phase!). I think we'll also need to start to narrow down our list of "all possible UI platforms" to a few that look / sound reasonable to prototype. So, if you have "favorites" (or ones you'd like to try) please do get in touch (on/offline)
[20:57] <tdonohue> As for those who have volunteered to help (in some capacity), I'm beginning to draft up some (extremely rough) timelines at https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Design+-+Single+UI+Project But, I admit, I'm also trying to work some strings behind the scenes (for possible funding options for even more help)
[20:57] <kompewter> [ Design - Single UI Project - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Design+-+Single+UI+Project
[20:58] <hpottinger> well, if it helps at all, I think Vaadin (https://vaadin.com/home) fits with what we want to acheive, while being similar to things we already use
[20:59] <tdonohue> So, the UI Prototyping hasn't *yet* started. I do plan to try and organize us much more in the near future. But, in the meantime, I really could use thoughts on UI platforms *you'd* like to prototype (or help with). I'd like to try and find some *cross-institutional* collaborators for some prototypes as well.
[21:01] <tdonohue> Also, if anyone is aware of a User Experience (UX) expert (either at your institution or someone you've worked with who may be a contractor), get in touch. We'll want to try and find someone to help *design* the look and feel / experience as well
[21:01] <cknowles> starting soon though late July, is the list of volunteers on the wiki?
[21:01] <tdonohue> hpottinger: huh, Vaadin does look interesting. Not sure of adoption though, but it might be worth digging on
[21:02] <cknowles> I expect once people post up their ideas for the new UI you might get more volunteers as well.
[21:02] <mhwood> We do have a UX person here, but that's all I could say for now.
[21:03] <tdonohue> mhwood: good to know, thanks
[21:03] <hpottinger> I'm in a situation where my managemnet doesn't want to make an open-ended committment, they want to have a firm idea of what they are committing to, I know that doesn't help, but, it's the way it is.
[21:04] <KevinVdV> Need to go, until nex time. Ps: I will look into making a swagger UI PR in the coming weeks
[21:04] <shepherdk> i'm still working on the commitment stuff too, but i will be volunteering/prototyping in some capacity
[21:04] <tdonohue> cknowles: list of volunteers is not (yet) on the Wiki. I'll get a page posted for folks to start to add UI platform ideas and/or volunteer....and then ping folks who have already "volunteered" (to some extent) to see if they are still interested & what they are interested in
[21:04] * KevinVdV (~KevinVdV@d515329e1.access.telenet.be) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[21:04] <mhwood> I've got to run, as well. Thanks, all!
[21:05] * mhwood (~mhwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:05] <tdonohue> hpottinger: these will get much more scope. I know it's a bit too "open ended". I just haven't had time to do all this scoping work (yet).
[21:05] <hpottinger> at the moment, I can merely say I am personally interested, and will commit my personal dev time... for whatever that's worth
[21:05] <shepherdk> yep, i need to go to work
[21:06] <tdonohue> My "hope" those is that these prototypes really can be (mostly) achieved quickly (thinking weeks, not necessarily all in a row). We don't want to rebuild DSpace in all these prototypes, just get a sense of the platforms
[21:06] <tdonohue> *though* (not those)
[21:06] <shepherdk> bye all
[21:06] <tdonohue> Ok..sounds like everyone has to leave, so we'll go ahead and close up this meeting for now. I'll still be around for questions, but I won't call any further topics
[21:07] <cknowles> bye
[21:07] <kompewter> bye
[21:07] * cknowles (~cknowles@cpc67742-sgyl32-2-0-cust219.18-2.cable.virginm.net) has left #duraspace
[21:11] * terry-b (~terry-b@75-172-16-23.tukw.qwest.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
[21:18] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Quit: Leaving, later taterz!)
[21:45] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-73-45-154-218.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[21:50] * shepherdk (~kim@ec2-184-73-177-234.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Quit: Lost terminal)
[22:50] * ccordovas (~ccordovas@pc-196-42-46-190.cm.vtr.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
[22:56] * ccordovas (~ccordovas@pc-196-42-46-190.cm.vtr.net) has joined #duraspace

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.