#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2012-05-30

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[6:29] -hubbard.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:29] -hubbard.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:29] -hubbard.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:29] -hubbard.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:29] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@atlas.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:29] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:29] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[11:56] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[13:10] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-108-221.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[14:19] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@ has joined #duraspace
[14:50] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@ Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[14:56] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@ has joined #duraspace
[17:01] <tdonohue> Hi all, my weekly DSpace Office Hours are starting now. Ping me, if you'd like to chat about anything DSpace related. https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/~tdonohue/DSpace+Office+Hours
[17:01] <kompewter> [ DSpace Office Hours - Tim Donohue - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/~tdonohue/DSpace+Office+Hours
[19:38] * sands (~sandsfish@ has joined #duraspace
[19:51] <tdonohue> Hi all, reminder that at the top of the hour we have our weekly DSpace Developers Mtg here : https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-05-30
[19:51] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2012-05-30 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-05-30
[19:51] * sands (~sandsfish@ Quit (Quit: sands)
[19:57] * robint (52292725@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:00] <tdonohue> Hi all, it's now time for our DSpace Developers Meeting. Today's agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-05-30
[20:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2012-05-30 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-05-30
[20:00] <tdonohue> we'll kick things off with the usual JIRA catchup
[20:00] <tdonohue> https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+DS+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+Key%3E%3DDS-1021+ORDER+BY+key+ASC
[20:00] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1021 ] - [#DS-1021] Add integration with an online document viewer (like flash based FlexPaper) - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:00] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+DS+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+Key%3E%3DDS-1021+ORDER+BY+key+ASC
[20:00] <tdonohue> starting with DS-1021
[20:00] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1021 ] - [#DS-1021] Add integration with an online document viewer (like flash based FlexPaper) - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:01] <tdonohue> oh wait, this was one we already discussed, and I vaguely remember hpottinger saying he was looking into it. (though he's not around to verify)
[20:02] * richardrodgers (~richardro@ has joined #duraspace
[20:02] <mhwood> PeterDietz is here, though.
[20:03] <tdonohue> PeterDietz -- do you recall the status of Ds-1021?
[20:04] <tdonohue> ok, in essence of time, I suggest we move along. I'll fairly certain that Hardy is looking into this. I'll ping him about Ds-1021
[20:04] <tdonohue> next up, DS-1023
[20:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1023 ] - [#DS-1023] No linebreaks allowed in submission form textboxes - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:06] <mhwood> Sounds reasonable. I just hope it isn't the nose of the Markup Camel.
[20:06] <tdonohue> based on the comments in Ds-1023, I think this one is just waiting on a volunteer. I'd agree that ideally we should allow linebreaks
[20:07] <tdonohue> +1 mhwood. Yea, I'd rather not get into too much markup in metadata. But, linebreaks some "ok"
[20:08] <tdonohue> hearing no other thoughts, I guess that leaves us at: Ds-1023 Summary - Seems reasonable. Needs a volunteer to implement.
[20:09] <tdonohue> next up, DS-1028
[20:09] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1028 ] - [#DS-1028] Single Sign-On CAS plugin for Dspace 1.7.2 - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:10] <richardrodgers> is the desire to patch 1.7, or would a 1.8 solution be possible?
[20:10] <tdonohue> Anyone have any experience with CAS to look at this more closely?
[20:10] <tdonohue> I'm assuming they'd want to update this. But, this patch looks to have been submitted when the latest DSpace version was 1.7.2
[20:10] <mhwood> I can read it over.
[20:11] <tdonohue> ok, assign Ds-1028 to mhwood for review.
[20:11] <tdonohue> next up, DS-1030
[20:11] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1030 ] - [#DS-1030] markRobotsByIP doesn&#39;t remove isBot:false records - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:11] <tdonohue> oh, PeterDietz has this one
[20:12] <tdonohue> not sure of status though, so we may want to ping PeterDietz for an update and see if he needs any more eyes
[20:13] <tdonohue> we'll move along to one last one...DS-1032
[20:13] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1032 ] - [#DS-1032] DIDL Crosswalk exporting data without escaping specific XML chars - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:14] <tdonohue> not much info provided here in the description. But, still would be worth someone looking into
[20:14] <mhwood> Agreed, it sounds like a simple omission.
[20:15] <tdonohue> any volunteers on this one?
[20:15] <robint> I'll take it
[20:15] <tdonohue> ok, assign Ds-1032 to robint. Thanks robin!
[20:16] <tdonohue> we'll stop JIRA review there for today. We seem to have a mostly "silent" group here today :)
[20:16] <tdonohue> In any case, next up on the Agenda...
[20:17] <tdonohue> I wanted to brainstorm some possible topics for the OR12 Developers Meeting: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-07-09+-+OR12+Meeting
[20:17] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2012-07-09 - OR12 Meeting - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-07-09+-+OR12+Meeting
[20:18] <tdonohue> as a reminder, I won't be there, so, I'm trying to get the jump on organizing it a bit more in advanc
[20:20] <tdonohue> essentially -- how the meeting is organized & the topics that are discussed are totally up-for-discussion. It could be a loosely organized as an "unconference", or be very specifically planned out (with various topic leaders assigned), or a mixture of both
[20:20] <tdonohue> obviously one of the big topics should be 3.0 -- but, there's lots of ways to go about tackling that as a topic
[20:21] <robint> Personally I am in favour of some agenda or list of topics, at least for part of the meeting
[20:22] <tdonohue> So are there any other topics / big questions you can think of to add to that agenda?
[20:22] <richardrodgers> I agree robint : at least a fraction should be structured
[20:23] <richardrodgers> I'd say all the thinking around metadata (DCAT, etc), which may or may not all make it into 3.0
[20:23] <tdonohue> as a reminder -- at OR11, we mostly had specific topics planned out (the big one ended up being what to do about release numbering & 2.0). But, we did also have an "open discussion" period for an hour or so.
[20:23] * sands (~sandsfish@ has joined #duraspace
[20:24] <tdonohue> richardrodgers: good idea with regards to talking about the various Metadata proposals from DCAT survey, etc.
[20:25] <tdonohue> any other glaring topic omissions on my part :) ( I just added a quick bullet on the Metadata enhancement proposals to that OR12 wiki page)
[20:26] * helix84 (a@ has joined #duraspace
[20:26] <tdonohue> (you are also more than welcome to add things in later if something comes to mind)
[20:27] <mhwood> Re-examination of authentication/authorization?
[20:28] <tdonohue> mhwood -- I think that'd be worth talking through, though we want to avoid spiraling into major architectural redesign (though that's the same with the metadata topics too)
[20:30] <tdonohue> I also wanted to note that, thus far, I've been asking folks to also add their name after topics if they'd be willing to lead the discussion on a particular topic. So, if you'd be willing to lead discussion (even just get folks "rolling" and give a brief background to start it off), please consider adding your name next to a topic
[20:31] <tdonohue> So, far this looks like it's going to be a relatively small, friendly meeting. So, by "leading a topic" I don't mean you'd need to actually have anything formal prepared (i.e. no need for slides, unless you felt it would be helpful)
[20:31] <richardrodgers> I'd go further and say any material we can distribute in advance (or put up in wiki, etc) could give people background or strawmen on a given subject
[20:32] <robint> I realise I need to add my name to the attendees list, anyone else here in the same boat ?
[20:32] <sands> and be nice for those of us who won't be there. ;)
[20:33] <richardrodgers> yep, me too robint
[20:33] <tdonohue> +1 richardrodgers. It'd be good to have most of this stuff up there on the wiki in advance. Though, I'm trying to be realistic about the fact that many folks may not review it even if you ask them to :)
[20:33] <tdonohue> (out of lack of time before OR12, not out of lack of desire)
[20:33] <richardrodgers> true enough tdonohue
[20:34] <robint> richardrodgers: just added you, hope thats ok :)
[20:34] <richardrodgers> thanks
[20:35] <tdonohue> So, in any case, the more links/info we can get up on that wiki page about these topics, the better. To that end, I likely will keep reminding everyone about this weekly until OR12 (it's only a little over a month away!)
[20:36] <tdonohue> anything else anyone wants to add about this specific OR12 mtg or OR12 in general?
[20:38] <tdonohue> I'm definitely going to miss not being able to see/have a beer with everyone this year! I just realized a few days ago that this is only the 2nd OR that I've missed.
[20:38] <tdonohue> (the first one being the first OR -- which I didn't attend)
[20:38] <richardrodgers> Did you go to Australia, tdonohue ?
[20:38] <tdonohue> nope
[20:39] <robint> Anyone been to them all ?
[20:39] <richardrodgers> not me, I also missed #1
[20:40] <robint> Hmm, I think I'll have to organise something to find out
[20:40] <tdonohue> that would be interesting to know robint. surely there are a few who've made it to all of them
[20:41] <tdonohue> In any case. The last topic I had for today is the "standing topic" of 3.0 updates / ideas / possible features. I don't have anything specific to mention. But, I wanted to leave time for 3.0 discussion.
[20:42] <tdonohue> I guess, one basic 3.0 question I have is "how are we looking on our Release Timeline"? Are we feeling more comfortable with these dates for Feature Freeze, etc.? https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+3.0+Notes#DSpaceRelease3.0Notes-TimelineandProcessing
[20:42] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 3.0 Notes - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+3.0+Notes#DSpaceRelease3.0Notes-TimelineandProcessing
[20:42] <tdonohue> Or, is that something we want to keep "provisional/tentative" for a while longer?
[20:43] <sands> I think it would be a good time to send out a request for contributions to start to get a sense of what the release is going to look like.
[20:43] <sands> Without a sketch of what is coming down the pipe, it is hard to judge timelines, what will be needed for testing/documentation/etc.
[20:44] <robint> sands: +1. Then we can start pestering folk to get code committed early.
[20:44] <tdonohue> +1 sounds like a good approach to me sands.
[20:44] <sands> I can send this out today or tomorrow. dspace-dev?
[20:44] <robint> I would copy in dspace-commit as well to make sure noone misses it
[20:45] <sands> robint: sounds good.
[20:45] <tdonohue> dspace-dev, dspace-commit, dspace-release ;)
[20:45] <sands> :) got it.
[20:45] <tdonohue> (if you felt crazy you could add in dspace-tech, but it's probably not as necessary)
[20:46] <sands> I'll write a brief request up. I'll be happy to have a better sense of how many contributions will need to be vetted.
[20:46] <tdonohue> & if you need any "more eyes" on the email, let me know. (but, no need to run it past me for approval -- just offering help if you want it)
[20:46] <helix84> sands: you're asking for contributions but from what i've seen there are lot of various patches in the tracker that just sit there. IMHO we need people to look at them
[20:47] <robint> helix84: very true
[20:47] <sands> helix84: agreed. i was thinking of large code drops of complete functionality, but the long tail can easily kill us.
[20:47] <tdonohue> helix84 : yea, our patch queue is not always the prettiest, & it actually could use a review
[20:48] * tdonohue wonders out-loud if we could find a way to split up the JIRA queue to do a *very quick* glance for anything that looks like "obvious wins" (i.e. already has a patch)
[20:48] <sands> tdonohue: special topic IRC meeting in the near future?
[20:48] <helix84> i tried to do some review and testing of patches sent by someone else, but there's very little I specifically know/care about
[20:48] <mhwood> Point. And on the other end of the process, do we have any sort of norms for what's a decent length of time for a pull request to sit without concerns raised, before a committer should just go ahead and answer his own request, or a non-committer should feel invited to stir up discussion on -devel?
[20:49] <helix84> but my suggestion is that we should get more people outside of just commiters to do review and testing and lift the burden from commiters
[20:50] <tdonohue> mhwood: we can make our own policies about that. Maybe this is all starting to mean we need a "Special Topics" meeting about Code/Patch/Pull Request Management
[20:50] <tdonohue> helix84: I'd *love* to get more developers involved, to take the burden from committers. I think we need to find a way to better encourage that to happen
[20:52] <sands> there's the voting feature of JIRA...
[20:52] <helix84> just brainstorming here - what if someone like me went through the issues with patches, did a one-line or one-paragraph sum up of each and sent an email to -tech or even -genera asking community to send their ideas and ask for testing
[20:52] <sands> we could request developers vote up the ones that apply to them, to get some semblance of priority.
[20:54] <PeterDietz> oops, busy day.. and been out of the loop of attending #dspace meetings.
[20:55] <tdonohue> either could be worth a try, to be honest. helix84, I think it could be worth a try, but I worry a bit about the effort involved versus the payout. Maybe I'm a bit pessimistic on this, but I worry that the response to such an email may not be too "overwhelming". I know the DCAT group has had trouble getting responses to their discussion emails to -general
[20:56] <tdonohue> but, to be 100% honest here. I'm willing to give anything a try :) The worst that can happen is it won't work, and then we'll move on to trying something else
[20:56] <tdonohue> but, at least we will have learned that it didn't really work.
[20:56] <helix84> you know, you started time-based releases, but with "the big 3.0" it seems to me everyone is expecting big changes to happen, while putting existing (mostly small) patches on second track. I think the whole idea behind time-based releases was to shift focus from this witing for large features.
[20:56] <mhwood> I often find myself thinking w.r.t. a given issue, "do I even know enough about this to say anything useful?"
[20:57] <PeterDietz> to jump in late, a feature I'm mostly sure I'll be adding to 3.0 would be elastic statistics
[20:58] <richardrodgers> does that mean I can stretch my visitor counts?
[20:58] <mhwood> You mean, like, the numbers stretch to fit the head office's wishes? :-)
[20:58] <sands> sounds good. commit it. ;)
[20:59] <PeterDietz> @MIT folks, ask your DigCCur people. I gave them a demo last week
[20:59] <tdonohue> oh I get it, "elastic" = stretchy -- man, my mind is slow today.
[20:59] <PeterDietz> but yes, the number are easily fuzzed.
[21:00] <tdonohue> PeterDietz -- I'd suggest adding your "elastic search" feature to our 3.0 page: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+3.0+Notes
[21:00] <sands> PeterDietz: is there any write-up on that yet?
[21:00] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 3.0 Notes - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+3.0+Notes
[21:00] <robint> Got to go. Cheers all.
[21:00] * robint (52292725@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[21:01] <tdonohue> helix84: you are correct on the purpose of time-based releases. I fully agree with you that we need to find ways to leverage the time of the developer community. Just trying to think of ways to make their time *useful* so they are willing to keep active!
[21:01] <sands> i'm also guessing there are contributions coming from @mire
[21:02] <tdonohue> by the way helix84 -- we all owe a huge thanks to your massive help on the listservs these days. :)
[21:02] <PeterDietz> The best i have as a write-up yet is a google plus post: https://plus.google.com/115522466408243604820/posts/3RGP9edGDNu
[21:02] <kompewter> [ Peter Dietz - Google+ - The Collection Statistics portal is coming along nicely. I… ] - https://plus.google.com/115522466408243604820/posts/3RGP9edGDNu
[21:02] <PeterDietz> I can give demo access
[21:02] <helix84> another brainstorming idea - what about preparing feature-beta-releases during the cycle? What I mean is, e.g. I have very little idea about this Elastic search, but if PeterDietz prepared an 1.8 release with elastic search added and sent some announcements to the community, maybe they would be more likely to install it and figure out what elastic search is. All that during the cycle, before release.
[21:03] <mhwood> I had been hoping that big chunks could land at various times in the process, rather than all near the end.
[21:03] <richardrodgers> yes helix84, this has been proposed in earlier release cycles..
[21:05] <mhwood> Hmmm, I have to go now too. 'bye!
[21:05] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:05] <tdonohue> +1 mhwood & helix84. I'd also love to see things come in throughout the year. Unfortunately as much as we've tried in years past to do this, everyone seems to procrastinate a bit too much. Maybe we need an easier way to quickly "cut" a release (i.e. so it just happens more automatically) to encourage folks to get their stuff out there, without putting burden on the release team
[21:05] <helix84> another point - I've had several small, piece-meal patches sitting in jira for a long time. One would think these trivial patches would be commited quickly. Some are even assigned, but with no activity. I now converted them to pull requests hoping they'll get more visibiity. Do you think commiters are more likely to look at pull requests than jira issues? Do you think it would be beneficial if I converted even patches from other contributors to
[21:05] <helix84> pull requests?
[21:06] <tdonohue> Pull requests are easier to immediately accept than a patch, as they are "less work" to accept. So, my hope is that Pull Requests will be a quicker route to get quick fixes in.
[21:07] <tdonohue> but, so far, I think we're still trying to "figure out" how to manage pull requests / github as a group.
[21:07] <richardrodgers> must go, thanks all
[21:08] * richardrodgers (~richardro@ Quit (Quit: richardrodgers)
[21:08] <tdonohue> But, it is worth noting that *all* pull requests (and comments to pull requests) send the committers an email. So, it may help pester us a bit more :)
[21:08] <tdonohue> yea, we're in "overtime" here. sorry.
[21:08] <helix84> well, so do assigned jira comments, but it doesn't seem to help :(
[21:09] <sands> gotta run. cheers all!
[21:09] <tdonohue> actually JIRA comments go to dspace-devel. Whereas Pull Requests go directly to each committers email
[21:09] <helix84> PeterDietz: re demo access - what about putting these feature releases on demo.dspace.org or somesuch "official" place?
[21:09] * sands (~sandsfish@ Quit (Quit: sands)
[21:09] <tdonohue> (not that it's that much difference)
[21:10] <PeterDietz> I'd like to.. the code is currently locally customized, and hasn't been cleaned up to be pull-request-to-master yet
[21:10] <tdonohue> helix84: I think overall here, you are asking some great questions. Part of the issue here is that it's obvious from this discussion that we need a Special Topics meeting on how we will handle Pull Requests / JIRA in the future. The GitHub move is still a bit "new" so we are still feeling our way around
[21:11] <PeterDietz> My excuse is that I've either been busy, or lazy, and haven't been able to stay up-to-speed with github activities
[21:11] * tdonohue notes that obviously the official meeting is "closed". But, I'm still going to be around for a while, so I won't stop the discussion.
[21:14] <helix84> i have one personel question here - who is the DSpace person to talk to about Solr syntax? (this thread has details on why I'm asking: http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg17241.html )
[21:14] <kompewter> [ [Dspace-tech] How to add "last updated : mm-dd-aaaa" date ] - http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg17241.html
[21:15] <PeterDietz> we can have continuous integration watch commits to github master or development, and show that at some demo instance
[21:16] <PeterDietz> in that thread, is Bernard asking about last code change, or last submission?
[21:16] <helix84> well, having a demo site with HEAD code would be useful, but demoing features might attract community to try it out. I mean if it's installed, it's no work for them.
[21:16] <helix84> last submission
[21:17] <helix84> well - I assumed so
[21:17] <PeterDietz> his question is ambiguous, but your solution with solr.. would be information from solr discovery
[21:19] <helix84> that is /solr/search/select?q= right?
[21:19] <PeterDietz> yep
[21:20] <PeterDietz> i have little experience with discovery (search), but it should just be an easy solr query,
[21:20] <helix84> today i tried to look up some example DSpace Solr queries because I wanted to learn more about Solr but I came up with only a handful
[21:23] <PeterDietz> dag, I was pretty solid at solr, but not using it for a couple of months (elastic search instead), it will take me a minute to remember.. however, if you can ask a specific question, i can help you answer it
[21:23] <helix84> One interesting thing I found is that you can ask for a stylesheet to be applied to the XML response. It could return some nice HTML - I'm just working on such thing for OAI - https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1178
[21:23] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1178 ] - [#DS-1178] XSLT stylesheet for OAI-PMH - DuraSpace JIRA
[21:23] <kompewter> [ [#DS-1178] XSLT stylesheet for OAI-PMH - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1178
[21:23] <helix84> PeterDietz: My question is in that thread
[21:24] <PeterDietz> last submission datestamp
[21:24] <helix84> yes
[21:29] <helix84> If you happen to have some old notes with some useful DSpace Solr queries, that would also help. I could convert it to a wiki page. There's really little documentation on this for someone who doesn't speak Solr.
[21:32] <PeterDietz> I'll keep looking, but basically, here's a start, q=*:* will find all docs, q=type:0 will find only bitstreams
[21:32] <PeterDietz> (this if for stats, it might also work for search)
[21:34] <helix84> in search it's probably search.resourcetype
[21:35] <PeterDietz> I just crashed my solr instance, but I think ?q=type:0&sort=time%20desc should sort them by date
[21:40] * mdiggory (~mdiggory@rrcs-74-87-47-114.west.biz.rr.com) has joined #duraspace
[21:41] <PeterDietz> yum. java heap space error
[21:43] <PeterDietz> ok, giving tomcat 2gb makes it happy to do solr queries
[21:43] <PeterDietz> i gotta go soon, but I'll see what I can un-earth.. mind you I'm making guesses, since I've only got data in solr statistics
[21:44] <PeterDietz> solr/statistics/select?q=*:*&sort=time%20desc
[21:44] <PeterDietz> thats says all docs, sort by time descending.. i.e. newest first
[21:46] <PeterDietz> your first doc should have something like: <date name="time">2012-04-24T13:06:56.059Z</date>
[21:47] <PeterDietz> I guess you can parse that. I normally have java do all my solr queries, so I would convert that to a date object, and do something from there
[21:48] <PeterDietz> if you need some examples on how to bring it all together, here's some customizations to our solr stats thing: https://github.com/osulibraries/DSpaceOSUKB/blob/kb-source-sandbox/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/statistics/StatisticsTransformer.java#L740
[21:48] <kompewter> [ DSpaceOSUKB/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/statistics/StatisticsTransformer.java at kb-source-sandbox · osulibraries/DSpaceOSUKB · GitHub ] - https://github.com/osulibraries/DSpaceOSUKB/blob/kb-source-sandbox/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/statistics/StatisticsTransformer.java#L740
[21:49] <PeterDietz> but, I gotta go. Hope you can extract something meaningful from that
[21:51] <helix84> thanks, PeterDietz. I'll try it out, if it works it should be enough to make it work.
[21:52] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-108-221.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.