#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2012-10-03

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[6:42] -hobana.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:42] -hobana.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:42] -hobana.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:42] -hobana.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:42] [frigg VERSION]
[6:42] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@atlas.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:42] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:42] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[12:17] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:54] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-108-221.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:02] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-108-221.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[13:03] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@ has joined #duraspace
[14:07] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[14:51] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-162198.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[15:44] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[16:21] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[16:32] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-162198.dhcp.missouri.edu) Quit (Quit: Later, taterz!)
[18:20] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[18:31] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-162198.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[18:37] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[18:38] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[18:54] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[19:01] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[19:26] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-162198.dhcp.missouri.edu) Quit (Quit: Later, taterz!)
[19:47] * helix84 (a@ has joined #duraspace
[19:49] * robint (52292725@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[19:54] * KevinVdV (~KevinVdV@d54C154B1.access.telenet.be) has joined #duraspace
[19:55] <KevinVdV> Hi everybody I'm back
[19:55] <robint> Hi KevinVdV, how is married life ?
[19:56] <KevinVdV> Hi robint life is good :-)
[19:56] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[19:59] * sands (~sandsfish@209-6-31-217.c3-0.smr-ubr2.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.com) has joined #duraspace
[20:00] <hpottinger> a belated happy birthday to you, Sands!
[20:00] <sands> afternoon everyone, thanks hpottinger!
[20:01] <tdonohue> Hi all...little behind here. Obviously it's time for our DSpace Devel Mtg
[20:01] <tdonohue> Agenda is basically just 3.0 stuff, obviously: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-10-03
[20:01] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2012-10-03 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2012-10-03
[20:02] <tdonohue> & yes, happy belated b-day to sands & welcome back KevinVdV & helix84
[20:02] <sands> thanks tdonohue
[20:02] <helix84> thanks, tim
[20:02] <KevinVdV> Thanks tim
[20:02] * mdiggory (~mdiggory@ip72-199-216-7.sd.sd.cox.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:03] <tdonohue> I'm wondering if someone from 3.0 Release Team would like to lead today? I feel I may not be up to date on where everything stands... All I have are questions :)
[20:03] <helix84> i'm way behind, too
[20:03] <hpottinger> looks like we have a pull request for the Maven reorg
[20:04] <tdonohue> awesome!
[20:04] <robint> Well done mdiggory !
[20:04] <sands> Thanks mdiggory!
[20:04] <hpottinger> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/90
[20:04] <kompewter> [ [DS-1144] Maven Project Consolidation by mdiggory · Pull Request #90 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/90
[20:04] <tdonohue> Shall we start there then with pull #90? Thanks mdiggory!
[20:05] <mdiggory> I'm sure you were pondering the status...
[20:05] <sands> I haven't had a chance to test it, but I plan to in a bit. In my experience though, Maven can be finicky per versions and environments so we should try to run this through a few test builds.
[20:05] <hpottinger> oooh, and it can be automatically merged...
[20:06] <sands> I don't have any reasons why it shouldn't be merged in. Anyone else? And we can all test it by pulling master?
[20:07] <mdiggory> I"m actually consolidating the commits
[20:07] <mdiggory> if you wait a sec, there will be only one commit.
[20:07] <tdonohue> go mdiggory go!
[20:08] * hpottinger appreciates these little hackathons we've been having lately...
[20:09] <tdonohue> hpottinger just wants to be the one to push the big merge button
[20:09] <tdonohue> :)
[20:09] <mdiggory> I actually had quite some revelations while working on them hpottinger
[20:10] <mdiggory> its still working on the rebase hpottinger youll need to wait a few more seconds
[20:10] <hpottinger> :-) I can wait
[20:11] <sands> Any announcements of documentation that's about to drop from anyone?
[20:11] * hpottinger thinks mdiggory should press the button
[20:11] <tdonohue> we are in need of some documentation help for 3.0 -- upgrade docs, OAI 2.0 docs need moving, helping document new configs in dspace.cfg (see the email thread in dspace-release)
[20:11] <hpottinger> robint and I had a brief discussion out of band about Oracle DB setup instructions
[20:12] <robint> I'll bash on with the Installation and Configuration sections, but that should take up my time for the next couple of days
[20:12] <tdonohue> So, if any have extra time & are willing to chip in & claim one or more documentation tasks, I'm sure it'd be much appreciated.
[20:12] <hpottinger> I think they are OK as-is, though might do better with a tiny bit of clarification/push in the right direction
[20:13] <robint> PeterDie_: are you there ?
[20:13] <tdonohue> hpottinger -- sounds good. Have at the Oracle docs if there's ways to clean it up
[20:13] <hpottinger> tdonohue, last year you were handing out the link to the doc dev area, I think that helped everyone find where to edit the new docs...
[20:14] <tdonohue> Docs are at: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/DSpace+3.x+Documentation
[20:14] <kompewter> [ DSpace 3.x Documentation - DSpace 3.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/DSpace+3.x+Documentation
[20:14] <tdonohue> Docs needing help / review include....
[20:14] <tdonohue> Installation Instructions (esp. after the Maven Consolidation & build.properties): https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Installation
[20:14] <kompewter> [ Installation - DSpace 3.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/Installation
[20:15] <tdonohue> Need a new page for Upgrade from 1.8.x -> 3.x
[20:15] <robint> tdonohue: I'm dealing with the Installation section
[20:15] <tdonohue> OAI docs need to be replaced/merged with OAI 2.0 docs: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/OAI (OAI 2.0 at https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/OAI+2.0)
[20:15] <kompewter> [ OAI - DSpace 3.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/OAI
[20:16] <helix84> btw, I found this quite amusing when I ran into it on GitHub (I made a screenshot and shared it on an image hosting site): http://s15.postimage.org/x8pnzp649/mark_shining.png
[20:16] <kompewter> [ 1 ] - http://s15.postimage.org/x8pnzp649/mark_shining.png
[20:16] <helix84> it comes from pull #83 :)
[20:16] <helix84> tdonohue: i'll move the XOAI docs
[20:17] <tdonohue> Finally, I know there have been some new changes to the dspace.cfg file, mostly JSPUI settings that need doocumenting here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/JSPUI+Configuration+and+Customization
[20:17] <kompewter> [ JSPUI Configuration and Customization - DSpace 3.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC3x/JSPUI+Configuration+and+Customization
[20:17] <hpottinger> helix84++ good catch
[20:18] <tdonohue> Not sure if that helps..but those are the main areas of the Docs I noticed need some updates/help
[20:18] <tdonohue> Thanks to robint & helix84 for volunteering for a few of those!
[20:19] <robint> We (the RT) need to chase up docs in between the meetings
[20:19] <tdonohue> +1 robint. Might be good to actually get a list up somewhere of what is missing/needed
[20:19] <helix84> i'll take a look but I don't want to promise too much, I need to ease myself back into work mode
[20:19] <sands> I belive we also still need a new translations page for this release.
[20:20] <sands> *believe
[20:20] <helix84> tdonohue: perhaps you could append your TODO list to the 3.0 Tasks page
[20:22] <helix84> and we might use the new Confluence features to assign tasks ;)
[20:22] <tdonohue> I'd worry they'd get "lost" in the 3.0 Tasks page, to be honest...there's a lot on that page
[20:22] <tdonohue> Yes, Confluence now lets you create task lists *within* a page, and you can assign them to people
[20:22] <helix84> tdonohue: it's still better place than in mailing lists, there they'll get lost for sure
[20:23] <helix84> tdonohue: but they're good lists!
[20:24] <tdonohue> Ok, here...added a few tasks to the *top* of that Tasks page: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+3.0+Tasks
[20:24] <kompewter> [ DSpace 3.0 Tasks - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+3.0+Tasks
[20:25] <tdonohue> This shows the new Confluence feature -- you can also *assign* those tasks to a user by @ mentioning them...I assigned on to helix84 & one to robint (who likely just got emails)
[20:25] * mdiggory git is still working hard on local branch... appears to have gone into something called "Auto packing"
[20:25] <tdonohue> I can add the rest of what I know is necessary to be done for 3.0 to that task list, if it's helpful
[20:26] <helix84> and it added it automatically to my confluence task list
[20:26] <robint> tdonohue: Got it !
[20:26] <hpottinger> tdonohue: go crazy with it
[20:26] <tdonohue> yep...Task Lists is a cool new Confluence feature IMHO.
[20:27] <tdonohue> ok, will add what I can think of to the task list...as tasks are "done" you can check the checkbox & it gets auto-greyed out
[20:27] <helix84> mdiggory: if that's git GC then it's not really necessary and should probably be done directly on the master branch
[20:28] <mdiggory> helix84: I tend to agree... but it seems to have decided to do this on its own
[20:29] <mdiggory> hmm, at this point I think I'll just push the button...
[20:29] <hpottinger> go max, go!
[20:29] <helix84> mdiggory: i still see multiple commits (not that I have anything against that)
[20:30] <mdiggory> tbh, I'm thinking that doing this over multiple commits may result in better tracking of where files went by git
[20:31] <helix84> i tend to agree :)
[20:31] <sands> that sounds logical.
[20:33] <mdiggory> ok.... there it goes
[20:36] <mdiggory> ok... next I did want to talk about https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/88
[20:36] <kompewter> [ XOAI (Moved configs and bug fix) by lyncodev · Pull Request #88 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/88
[20:36] <mdiggory> and talk about
[20:37] <helix84> the bug fix is necessary
[20:37] <helix84> and the move was requested
[20:37] <mdiggory> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/89
[20:37] <kompewter> [ [DS-1272] Enable Discovery By Default by mdiggory · Pull Request #89 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/89
[20:38] <mdiggory> helix84: yes, I just mean we're going to need to correct some of the conficts I just created
[20:38] * mdiggory_ (~mdiggory@ip72-199-216-7.sd.sd.cox.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:38] * tdonohue notes I just added a list of "off the top of my head" tasks to-do for 3.0 (at least up to Testathon) at top of https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+3.0+Tasks
[20:43] <tdonohue> Ok, so what's up next here? Did we want to talk about pull #88? https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/88
[20:43] <kompewter> [ XOAI (Moved configs and bug fix) by lyncodev · Pull Request #88 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/88
[20:43] * mdiggory (~mdiggory@ip72-199-216-7.sd.sd.cox.net) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[20:43] * mdiggory_ is now known as mdiggory
[20:45] <tdonohue> Are we closing the door on any more pulls? (Noting that did announce Testathon for next week, and obviously that means we need to release 3.0 RC1 very very soon to prepare) Or do we need to delay Testathon again?
[20:46] <helix84> tdonohue: bug fixes should be allowed at any time, no?
[20:46] <mdiggory> tdonohue: 88 and 89 were there before the consolidation.
[20:46] <robint> These pull requests are fairly minor, we could cut a RC and then apply the pull requests
[20:46] <mdiggory> 88 is certainly a bug fix
[20:46] <mdiggory> 89 is making discovery default for search
[20:46] <tdonohue> yes, bug fixes should be allowed anytime (including during testathon). My point is just that if we want to do Testathon next week, we need to cut RC1 likely tomorrow (and we cannot wait around)
[20:47] <tdonohue> But, if 88 & 89 are agreed on immediately & ready to go (I notice 88 is not auto-mergeable) then we could put them in ASAP.
[20:47] <mhwood> So, anyone who wants to pull e.g. 88 or 89 needs to work closely with the RT to sequence pulls and RC prep.
[20:47] <helix84> mark, you probably know how to fix 88. i didn't even have a chance to look what the conflict is
[20:47] * mdiggory_ (~mdiggory@ip72-199-216-7.sd.sd.cox.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:50] <mdiggory> It just shows that git doesn't solve conflicts for you when files move around
[20:50] <helix84> mdiggory: git is not aware of files, just hunks
[20:51] <tdonohue> I completely forget what we decided about "enabling Discovery by default?" Did we approve that, or should we bring that to discussion/vote on email?
[20:52] <helix84> I'm fairly sure it was voted on and approved
[20:52] <hpottinger> that's my recollection, as well
[20:52] <tdonohue> ok...my memory is hazy. :) I'm fine with it, to be honest. Just couldn't remember
[20:53] <tdonohue> ok...so, I'd say if 88 & 89 get in ASAP, then fine...but we likely shouldn't hold up RC1 release for either of them. (Preferrably we get them in before RC1 if someone has the time to get it done)
[20:53] <hpottinger> just need to be sure that the testathon sites are actually running the default configs :-)
[20:54] <helix84> i was hoping mark would volunteer for both :)
[20:54] <tdonohue> fyi. testathon sites actually may want to enable some features that may not be default (just so they can be tested as well). Otherwise we'll never get non-default features tested ;)
[20:55] <helix84> tdonohue: like the mobile theme
[20:55] <tdonohue> exactly...speaking of which, that may need docs too!
[20:55] <helix84> tdonohue: adding a subdomain will surely require your attention
[20:55] <mdiggory_> I can't really test 88
[20:56] <tdonohue> subdomain? no..we don't need to put all the testathon sites under dspace.org, to be honest....we've never done that in the past
[20:56] <mdiggory_> it might be good if they can take a look at adjusting it...
[20:56] <helix84> mdiggory: I tested it before your consolidation patch created the conflict
[20:56] <helix84> mdiggory: I should have merged it before, I just didn't have enough time before I left
[20:57] <helix84> tdonohue: i meant mobile.demo.dspace.org
[20:57] <helix84> tdonohue: noone managed to do the demo.dspace.org/mobile/ thing
[20:58] <tdonohue> Ok, the big questions left in my mind: (1) Who is actually going to "cut" the RC1 release? (I'd be glad to be available on IRC if support is needed, but would rather someone else do it), and (2) Who is going to update demo.dspace.org? and (3) are we still all comfortable with this all getting done by next Monday?
[20:59] <tdonohue> helix84: yuck. Ok, I can look into whether mobile.demo.dspace.org is easily doable.
[20:59] * helix84 still feels out of touch with recent dspace activity and isn't volunteering today
[21:00] <hpottinger> Oh, shoot, another domain for my demo site, thanks for the heads up
[21:00] <helix84> but if we can get our Cocoon guru to hack the sitemap, the /mobile thing should be doable
[21:01] <robint> tdonohue: I'm afraid I am also taking one step back having done the releases last year
[21:02] <mdiggory_> https://bamboo.duraspace.org/browse/DST-TRUNK-112
[21:02] <kompewter> [ DSpace - Master Test 112: Build Result Summary - DuraSpace Bamboo ] - https://bamboo.duraspace.org/browse/DST-TRUNK-112
[21:02] <tdonohue> robint: I'd agree, I'd rather have someone new try out the release (it's not scarey, I promise!). Again, I'd be glad to be on IRC to help support, if you let me know when you want to run the release commands.
[21:02] <hpottinger> lol, not scarey
[21:03] * sands cringes and raises his hand for (1)
[21:04] * mdiggory (~mdiggory@ip72-199-216-7.sd.sd.cox.net) Quit (Quit: Colloquy for iPad - http://colloquy.mobi)
[21:04] * mdiggory_ is now known as mdiggory
[21:04] <hpottinger> yay, thanks sands, I owe you a beer
[21:04] <tdonohue> The release instructions are all posted on: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Release+Procedure
[21:04] <kompewter> [ Release Procedure - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/Release+Procedure
[21:04] <robint> Kudos for sands :)
[21:05] <tdonohue> Thanks sands...again, if you let me know when you'd like to run the commands, I'd be glad to make sure I'm on IRC at the time.
[21:05] <helix84> working with git from an iPad... now that sounds scary. although I tried the GitHub client for Android and it's surprisingly good (for read-only work and comments at the moment).
[21:05] <robint> sands: what version of Maven do you have installed, 2.2 or 3 ?
[21:05] <sands> robint: 3.0.4 ATM
[21:06] <robint> Perfect. I found it went smoother with 3.0
[21:06] <hpottinger> if you let us know the time, I'd be happy to cheer in IRC
[21:06] <tdonohue> sands: Things should go smoothly (but, admittedly, if there are any bumps, it's likely cause a POM isn't updated to pull from GitHub --- GitHub is the biggest change since the last releases we did).
[21:06] <tdonohue> sands: but, as stated, I'd be glad to be on IRC to help if something does throw an error (hopefully won't be the case)
[21:07] <sands> good to know. i would like if it could happen this Friday during the (US East) day, but obviously we want to wait until the most logical time to cut it.
[21:07] * helix84 is in lurking mode now
[21:07] <mdiggory> theres 70% fewer pom.xml files in master.... I think release should be a bit easier...
[21:07] * sands cheers
[21:07] * tdonohue notes: I just added mobile.demo.dspace.org as an Alias for demo.dspace.org. So, I think that should be usable now for the mobile theme
[21:07] <hpottinger> now there's something for the outside of the box
[21:07] <tdonohue> +1 to what mdiggory says
[21:08] <mdiggory> One thing I did not get to was moving dspace-api-lang and dspace-xmlui-api-lang resources under dspace-api and dspace-xmlui
[21:08] <robint> A 'dry run' release should show up any pom oddities without actually doing the releaase
[21:08] <hpottinger> oooh, I wonder if we could all have a go at a dry run release...
[21:08] <tdonohue> +1 robint. The dry run tends to find any issues you'd run into. So, don't worry, you won't break anything, sands ;)
[21:09] <sands> robint: yes, we'll _definitely_ be doing one of those.
[21:09] <sands> thanks
[21:09] <mhwood> Quick check of a somewhat outdated checkout shows only pom.xml and dspace-discovery/dspace-discovery-provider/pom.xml refer to "svn".
[21:09] <robint> hpottinger: yes you can
[21:10] <tdonohue> robint -- I forget, did you ask Sonatype (who we release through) for release permissions for all current release team members?
[21:10] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[21:10] <robint> tdonohue: yes
[21:10] <sands> tdonohue: yes, we were granted great power.
[21:10] <robint> with great power...
[21:10] <tdonohue> cool. Just making sure :)
[21:11] * hpottinger thinks the least us fellow RT members an do for our fearless RC is to do a dry run
[21:11] <sands> robint: exactly
[21:11] <robint> hpottinger: go for it, it test the docs apart from anything else
[21:11] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[21:12] <robint> I mean the release procedure docs
[21:12] <mhwood> "svn" reference in dspace-parent is in <licenses>; in dspace-discovery, in <description>. Looks good....
[21:12] * tdonohue notes -- to be clear, any Committer who wants to be able to do releases can setup a Sonatype Acct & get those permissions. The only reason everyone doesn't have those perms by default is that you have to go through the steps of getting a Sonatype acct setup.
[21:12] <mhwood> Well, <licenses> should be fixed, if it hasn't been.
[21:13] <tdonohue> mhwood -- feel free to fix it while you are in there, if you will..otherwise send a link & I'll fix it
[21:13] <hpottinger> I'm just thinking that it will help me with viewing the process with such worry...
[21:13] <robint> I've got to rush I'm afraid but I'll make sure I'm around on #dspace the next couple of days. Cheers all
[21:14] <mhwood> Will see about fixing it but right now I have to go. Making a note....
[21:14] <tdonohue> +1 hpottinger. You should feel free to run a dry run. Honestly, a release is just like any other Maven command...you just run mvn commands to do the release (and assuming the POMs are setup right, everything just works)
[21:15] <hpottinger> it's that last part that has me worried :-)
[21:15] <tdonohue> The worst thing that can happen in a release is that either (a) the Dry run fails or (b) the actual deployment to the "Staging Area" fails. Luckily, with (a) it's just a Dry Run. And with (b) it's a *staging* area...so you just remove the failed stuff and try again.
[21:16] <tdonohue> The best thing is there is a *staging area* that lets you double check everything before it gets finally sent off to Maven Central.
[21:16] <sands> Only one way to find out. :)
[21:16] <mhwood> I've released one or two other (much smaller) things, and it truly isn't hard. (Getting the Sonatype account set up--that was challenging.)
[21:17] <mhwood> Got to go. TTYL
[21:17] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:18] <KevinVdV> Also needs to run until next time !
[21:18] * KevinVdV (~KevinVdV@d54C154B1.access.telenet.be) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[21:18] <tdonohue> Ok, I think the only thing we may not have finalized is who is upgrading demo.dspace.org after the release is complete. I'm assuming several of us may want to even work together on that to make sure we get all the new features enabled properly (esp those with docs missing)? I'd be willing to help if needed (just let me know)
[21:21] <hpottinger> I'll be working on an Oracle-backed testathon instance again, and can help with the demo.dspace.org upgrade, though my focus will be on getting the Oracle one going
[21:21] * robint (52292725@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[21:22] <tdonohue> sounds good hpottinger -- at the very least it sounds like we can learn from one another. I guess I could always try and find some time on Fri to kick the tires of demo.dspace.org and try to get the upgrade in place.
[21:24] * tdonohue notes I need to head out here shortly too... I think we have *most* things ready for Testathon (Thanks all, 3.0 is looking amazing -- tons of new stuff!). But we may want to bring last tasks to email to ensure they get done before Monday
[21:24] <hpottinger> OK, blocking out al day Friday to do testathon stuff
[21:25] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[21:26] <sands> gotta run all. see you here in the next few days. cheers!
[21:29] * sands (~sandsfish@209-6-31-217.c3-0.smr-ubr2.sbo-smr.ma.cable.rcn.com) Quit (Quit: sands)
[21:30] <hpottinger> hey, a quick shout-out to any IntelliJ IDEA users, can you glance at the revised IDEA integration page on the wiki and make sure I haven't added any fubar?
[21:31] <hpottinger> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/IDE+Integration+-+DSpace+and+IDEA
[21:31] <kompewter> [ IDE Integration - DSpace and IDEA - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/IDE+Integration+-+DSpace+and+IDEA
[21:39] <hpottinger> and I also have to bolt, bye folks!
[21:39] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Quit: Later, taterz!)
[21:40] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[21:40] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Client Quit)
[21:43] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[21:51] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@ Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[21:52] * helix84 (a@ has left #duraspace
[22:05] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[22:16] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) has joined #duraspace
[22:27] * scottatm (~scottatm@adhcp218.evans.tamu.edu) Quit (Quit: scottatm)
[23:49] * mdiggory (~mdiggory@ip72-199-216-7.sd.sd.cox.net) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.