#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2013-10-16

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:24] * PeterDie_ (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[0:24] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) has joined #duraspace
[0:29] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) Quit (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
[2:44] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[6:39] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:39] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:39] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:39] -asimov.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:39] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@atlas.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:39] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:39] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[12:07] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:19] * jonathangee (~jonathang@blk-222-248-230.eastlink.ca) has joined #duraspace
[13:12] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-111-99.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[14:09] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:47] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161244.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[17:31] * bram-atmire (~bram@94-225-35-170.access.telenet.be) has joined #duraspace
[18:46] * bram-atmire (~bram@94-225-35-170.access.telenet.be) Quit (Quit: bram-atmire)
[18:57] * helix84 (~a@ip4-95-82-147-170.cust.nbox.cz) has joined #duraspace
[19:09] * helix84 (~a@ip4-95-82-147-170.cust.nbox.cz) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[19:10] * helix84 (~a@ip4-95-82-147-170.cust.nbox.cz) has joined #duraspace
[19:32] * bollini (~chatzilla@ has joined #duraspace
[19:43] * lo5an_ (~textual@pat-ip-129-15-127-46.fennfwsm.ou.edu) has joined #duraspace
[19:43] * lo5an_ (~textual@pat-ip-129-15-127-46.fennfwsm.ou.edu) Quit (Changing host)
[19:43] * lo5an_ (~textual@unaffiliated/lo5an) has joined #duraspace
[19:51] * helix84 (~a@ip4-95-82-147-170.cust.nbox.cz) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[19:51] * helix84 (~a@ip4-95-82-147-170.cust.nbox.cz) has joined #duraspace
[20:01] <tdonohue> Hi All, it's time for our weekly DSpace Developers Mtg. Agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2013-10-16
[20:01] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2013-10-16 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2013-10-16
[20:01] * kstamatis (2ebe55ac@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:01] <tdonohue> Today is really all about 4.0 Feature PRs. Last week we reviewed a good portion, and the RT (and a few others) met again on Friday to review even more
[20:01] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:02] <tdonohue> The latest status of all the PR reviews is in the pretty 4.0 Tasks page that hpottinger created: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+4.0+Tasks
[20:02] <kompewter> [ DSpace 4.0 Tasks - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+4.0+Tasks
[20:03] <tdonohue> At this point though, I'd like to turn things over to an RT member (mhwood, hpottinger, or bollini), as I'm not sure what the latest status is?
[20:03] <bollini> I have some update from the jspui side
[20:04] <bollini> #321 is now in, so we are applying the new look and feel also to new PR
[20:05] <robint> bollini: love the new jspui!
[20:05] <bollini> robint: thanks you!
[20:06] <tdonohue> bollini++ I agree, it's very nice. Thanks to the CINECA team and whomever else was involved. :)
[20:06] <bollini> #317 #318 #319 are almost completed
[20:07] <bollini> I will merge them probably on Friday
[20:07] <bollini> we (CINECA and EKT) are also working to rebuild the #306 on top of BTE
[20:08] <kstamatis> which integration is in a very good state
[20:08] <bollini> anyone know why #xxx is not automatically translated to the PR link?
[20:09] <mhwood> hello kompewter?
[20:09] <kompewter> mhwood: How are you?
[20:09] <tdonohue> bollini: I think we haven't trained "kompewter" to translate #xxx text into PR links
[20:09] <hpottinger> we need to teach kompewter how to link PRs
[20:10] <mhwood> First, would it be hard to add a live "merged" column to that table?
[20:11] <tdonohue> RE: kompewter - the complication with linking to PRs is that it's not as "unique". #306 could mean DSpace PR #306, Fedora PR #306, or any other PR #306.
[20:11] <hpottinger> live: hard, add: not hard; keep maintained: elbow grease
[20:11] <helix84> tdonohue: we could teach it to link PR#306
[20:11] <bollini> it is easy with the github api
[20:12] * hpottinger thinks bollini just volunteered.
[20:12] <helix84> is it easy to add JS in confluence, though?
[20:12] <tdonohue> kompewter's code is managed by PeterDietz. It's at: https://github.com/peterdietz/jenni
[20:12] <kompewter> [ peterdietz/jenni · GitHub ] - https://github.com/peterdietz/jenni
[20:12] <mhwood> How kompewter would know which Duraspace project was being discussed is an interesting question.
[20:12] <bollini> hpottinger: no really. I can just upgrade the jsFiddle to expose this info
[20:12] <helix84> it's in dspace@demo.dspace.org:~/kompeweter/
[20:13] <helix84> tje Jira module is in modules/dspacejira.py
[20:13] <mhwood> Meanwhile, any more news from CINECA and EKT?
[20:14] <bollini> yes... we are also trying to include the old https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/78 in #306
[20:14] <kompewter> [ DS-1252 Initial contribution: (JSP)UI Import from bibliographics database/formats by abollini · Pull Request #78 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/78
[20:15] <bollini> just to try to summarize
[20:15] <bollini> 306: is about a new submission first step where the user can make search, lookup (by identifier) in external database or start a normal submission
[20:16] <bollini> BTE UI (318) is about a jspui UI for load a file to be processed via BTE (create published item)
[20:17] <bollini> 78: is about load bibliographic file as workspace item using the current user as submitter, no need to be an administrator
[20:18] <bollini> we are trying to put a single UI for 306 + 78 using BTE as processor engine. This will simply configuration and will help dspace administrator to reuse their skill about BTE in different place
[20:20] <bollini> no other news from my side... but I have chatted a lot with jpiscanc
[20:20] <kstamatis> actually, BTE will do the transformation from the incoming metadata format to the DSpace one... and it has to be configurable in case a user needs to add more providers
[20:21] <kstamatis> or add modifiers to modify the incoming records in any sense
[20:23] <bollini> we are trying to meet the final deadline for feature freeze
[20:23] <helix84> If I may I'd like to post my status updates
[20:23] <bollini> it is ok for you if I and kstamatis agree about the final solution to do the merge on Monday?
[20:25] <hpottinger> Monday is still not past the feature freeze, I think... being the day of feature freeze, yes?
[20:25] <mhwood> Yes.
[20:25] <bollini> yes, it is the Day
[20:25] <hpottinger> I hereby declare Monday "unstable master branch day!"
[20:26] <tdonohue> I think the general "rule" in the past was that things just needed to be merged by the *end of the day* on the feature freeze day. So, essentially, feature PRs should be merged before Tuesday, unless an exception has been made
[20:26] <bollini> end of the day for which timezone ;-) ?
[20:27] <hpottinger> 23:59 UTC, correct?
[20:27] <helix84> oceania? :)
[20:28] <tdonohue> bollini: generally end-of-day (23:59) in your own timezone. But, I don't think we have a strict time deadline, and I don't think anyone is gonna look that closely as long as it isn't being merged late on Tues or sometime Weds
[20:28] <hpottinger> realistically speaking, we just don't want any more feature merges after Monday
[20:29] <tdonohue> hpottinger++
[20:29] <bollini> ok, so probably I and kstamatis could try to travel around the world on Monday to merge in time :-)
[20:29] <tdonohue> bollini: sure, if you can afford to charter that flight ;)
[20:29] <helix84> git is designed to work offline, on airplanes :)
[20:30] <helix84> may I post my status updates?
[20:30] <hpottinger> +1 helix84 status updates
[20:30] <bollini> ok, my last two update are about PRs from jpiscanc
[20:30] <mhwood> Please.
[20:30] <bollini> oops sorry
[20:30] <helix84> I'll wait for andrea to finish
[20:31] <bollini> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/299
[20:31] <kompewter> [ DS-1656 New attribute Maxlength for input-forms.xml by jpiscanc · Pull Request #299 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/299
[20:31] <bollini> this pull request now (it still need some minor cleanup)
[20:31] <bollini> is about add a maxlength attribute to textarea and onebox element
[20:32] <bollini> so that a textarea can be limited to, say, 100 chars
[20:32] <bollini> is it something that we want?
[20:32] <helix84> aren't we currently limited by some VARCHAR?
[20:33] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
[20:33] <hpottinger> seems reasonable, the DB will enforce the limits, we might as well be friendly about it
[20:33] <bollini> no we use text column in postgres
[20:33] <bollini> and some blob in oracle
[20:33] <bollini> maxlength is only for friendly browser
[20:33] <helix84> configurable limit ++
[20:34] <bollini> if somelse add a +1 I will work with the original submitter to make this in 4.0
[20:35] <hpottinger> to be clear, my "friendly" comment was a +1
[20:35] <bollini> I'm 0 with that because not sure that as it is now it is really useful (there is not a countdown for the user)
[20:35] <tdonohue> I'm a 0, as I think this could also be done other ways (e.g. jquery with a "countdown" like bollini mentions)
[20:36] <helix84> like the SMS characters remaining countdown?
[20:36] <bollini> yes
[20:36] <mhwood> I have to step out for just a moment.
[20:36] <hpottinger> don't let me forget, I have a 4.0 question
[20:37] <bollini> tdonohue: I think that the full implementation should be jquery + maxlenght (standard html attribute)
[20:37] <bollini> just need to know if we prefer a partial implementation or nothing
[20:37] <tdonohue> bollini: could be. I haven't looked into it close enough, so I wasn't sure if there were other ways with jquery to add the "maxlength" more dynamically
[20:38] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:39] <tdonohue> to be honest, I'm not gonna fight for or against this. I'm OK with it being added to 4.0. I just don't know if I'd ever use it myself :)
[20:39] <bollini> ok, my proposal is: I will check tomorrow for comments on the pull request if nobody is against I will try to get that in 4.0
[20:39] <helix84> bollini: On second thought, I'd prefer waiting for the countdown. But if you want to proceed with partial implementation, I'd still be fine with it.
[20:39] <bollini> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/297
[20:39] <kompewter> [ DS-1654 by jpiscanc · Pull Request #297 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/297
[20:40] <bollini> this is mainly a bug fix, probably the current solution need rework but there is a bug here
[20:40] <bollini> we can fix after 21th October as it is a bug
[20:41] <bollini> no other news from me
[20:41] <helix84> OK, my updates. First, I apologize that some work I'm doing is after deadline and I hope RT will still grant me some exceptions.
[20:41] <helix84> a) DS-1475 Improvement of Collection Dropdown (pre-approved) - based on comments, I tried to implement <optgroup> tags and I got very close, but I got stuck on some Wing issues. I recommend to merge without <optgroup> support shortly, after I implement another simple suggestion from comments (ellipsis in XSLT).
[20:41] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1475 ] - [#DS-1475] Improvement of Collection Dropdown - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:41] <helix84> b) I tested https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/309 (pre-approved) and I'm extending it with import functionality as suggested in comments. That is actually DS-1697 and I'm on a good way to solve it.
[20:41] <kompewter> [ DS-1697: Output policy data to METSRIGHTS only if a policy is effect (by date) by terrywbrady · Pull Request #309 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/309
[20:41] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1697 ] - [#DS-1697] Convey effective dates in METSRIGHTS information - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:41] <helix84> c) DS-1518 LDAP + StartTLS - I have the code ready, but I currently don't have a LDAP server with TLS support to test it against. Help with testing would be appreciated. As it's not tested, I didn't put up the PR in time, but the change would be quite simple.
[20:41] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1518 ] - [#DS-1518] Support StartTLS in LDAPAuthentication - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:41] <helix84> d) I'd like to add ItemCountDAOSolr - my actual implementation is working (it was easier than I expected), I'm just having minor problems with ItemCountDAOFactory. This would be a good match to complete the migration to Solr, but I missed the PR deadline. I hope Andrea would review this.
[20:42] <helix84> e) XMLUI language switching links DS-842 - this issue has been open for a really long time and I'd like to put it into 4.0, but the code is not currently mergeable and I haven't started looking at it. I'll try to meet the feature deadline if RT allows.
[20:42] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-842 ] - [#DS-842] Language switch for xmlui and some basic i18n stuff - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:45] <bollini> I can take a look to the ItemCountDAOSolr implementation, I think it will be useful to have it in 4.0 - is there already a PR? o when do you think it can be ready?
[20:46] <helix84> bollini: I should be able to have it ready tomorrow afternoon
[20:46] <hpottinger> is there a JIRA issue for ItemCountDAOSolr?
[20:47] <helix84> not yet
[20:47] <bollini> ok I will try to review on Friday or Saturday, helix84 will create the jira issue :-) . Are the other RT members ok with that?
[20:47] <hpottinger> we smile benevolently on code with associated JIRA issues
[20:48] <helix84> in b) I meant to say DS-1514 covers the AIP import functionality not (Ds-1697).
[20:48] <hpottinger> +1, as long as it gets in before the end of Merge Monday
[20:48] <mhwood> I hate slipping deadlines, but I also hate saying "no" to good volunteer work. Since you are here to argue for it, I guess we can do that.
[20:48] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1514 ] - [#DS-1514] Embargo settings on item import - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:49] <helix84> thanks, I'll do my best
[20:49] <tdonohue> it all sounds OK to me, if the RT is OK as well (and it sounds like they are). But, we definitely should try to avoid slipping deadlines
[20:49] <helix84> hpottinger: would you be interested in working on XMLUI language switching with me?
[20:50] <hpottinger> I'm not really what you'd call an XMLUI expert :-)
[20:50] * helix84 suddenly feels surrounded by JSPUI guys :)
[20:51] <mhwood> Heh, I don't consider myself an expert in JSPUI *or* XMLUI. We'll just have to muddle through somehow.
[20:51] <hpottinger> I mean, I *use* the XMLUI...
[20:51] <tdonohue> funny, since most of you run an XMLUI repo :)
[20:51] * helix84 grants mhwood the dspace-api expert title
[20:51] <hpottinger> I also drive a car :-)
[20:52] <mhwood> helix84: I'll add that to my LinkedIn profile. :-)
[20:53] <helix84> hpottinger: you know how to run mvn package and how to navigate XMLUI, that's enough to do testing ;)
[20:53] <hpottinger> oh, you meant help testing?
[20:53] <helix84> yes
[20:53] <hpottinger> sure, put me down
[20:53] <hpottinger> I've been working on a way to automate PR testing in vagrant-dspace
[20:54] * helix84 prepares a lethal injections but changes his mind and spares the worthy RT member
[20:54] <mhwood> Let's see, what else is there? PR 229 is now PR 331 and is making nice progress from what I see. This is Updated SWORDv2 module. Since it's a new PR to replace an existing one that got in before deadline, I think there should be no problem.
[20:54] <mhwood> PR 232 "DSpace version command" is in.
[20:55] <tdonohue> what about #323, PeterDietz's REST API on Jersey?
[20:55] <hpottinger> in the mean time, the new artifact for SWORD 2 has made it into the swordapp group on Sonatype
[20:55] <mhwood> PR 291 (wrong session variable) is in.
[20:55] <helix84> oh, the can of worms
[20:56] <hpottinger> we've pre-approved PR323
[20:56] <tdonohue> yep, I know PR323 is pre-approved. Just wondering on Merge status
[20:56] <mhwood> PR 301 is in (that is, the code is out). Removing a deprecated LNI class.
[20:57] <mhwood> Pre-approved means...?
[20:57] <helix84> what about SimpleREST, did we consider it? ( I don't remember)
[20:57] <hpottinger> "pre-approved" means the committers during a PR review meeting decided that it was OK to merge
[20:57] <tdonohue> "Pre-approved" is noted in hpottingers big spreadsheet. We voted YES/NO on these last week
[20:58] <mhwood> So it's ready to pull and anyone can just do it.
[20:58] <tdonohue> helix84: we discussed SimpleREST vs. Jersey API last week
[20:59] <bollini> we have discussed all the PRs last week! :-)
[20:59] <hpottinger> mhwood: yes, and bollini, yes
[20:59] <hpottinger> http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-10-09
[20:59] <kompewter> [ IRC Log for #duraspace on irc.freenode.net, collected by DuraLogBot ] - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-10-09
[20:59] <hpottinger> and http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-10-11
[20:59] <kompewter> [ IRC Log for #duraspace on irc.freenode.net, collected by DuraLogBot ] - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-10-11
[20:59] <mhwood> PR 308 is progressing and PR 312 is in. (DOI support, EZID resp. DataCite API).
[21:00] <tdonohue> PR discussions were all logged in IRC, as hpottinger has linked above
[21:00] <mhwood> PR 307 is in too (needed by 312)
[21:01] <hpottinger> fyi, bollini is working on a way to track the merges, so I will update the 4.0 tasks pages with the info, as soon as he can pull it from GitHub
[21:01] * tdonohue is losing track of what is still "outstanding" / to-be-merged. Just hoping nothing is gonna accidentally slip through the cracks that we already approved
[21:01] <mhwood> Thanks.
[21:01] <helix84> I see, I missed the Friday one. It's a pity, because for SimpleREST they agreed to the license change to BSD (working on it) and it has more features than Jersey. They even have some form of AuthN, although we'd need to turn that off.
[21:01] <tdonohue> oh, thanks, hpottinger & bollini
[21:02] <robint> Observing from the fringes 4.0 feels like a genuinely exciting release
[21:02] <hpottinger> robint: it does, I get goosebumps thinking about it
[21:03] <tdonohue> robint: yes it does. JSPUI redesign and a REST API are great themselves...add about 50 (haven't really counted them) other features/improvements and it's impressive ;)
[21:04] <mhwood> It looks like we have one YES which is not also Pre-approved: PR 196
[21:04] <hpottinger> 196 is a bug fix, I think
[21:05] <mhwood> True. Never mind.
[21:05] <hpottinger> but I will merge it when I'm done testing it
[21:06] <hpottinger> OK, before I forget: are we ready for a DSDOC4x space?
[21:06] <helix84> you mean 5x?
[21:07] <hpottinger> well I'll be... it's already there
[21:07] <tdonohue> As a sidenote: Not saying we need to do this now, but it is possible in GitHub itself to assign "milestones" to PRs, so that we can more easily track from GitHub what is remaining to merge. I could see us assigning a "4.0" or "4.0-ready" milestone for things that are "pre-approved" but just need final cleanup. Then we can more easily see what isn't merged of those pre-approved PRs.
[21:07] <mhwood> We need a milestone glossary, then.
[21:07] <tdonohue> my sidenote is just something to consider in the future. I know it's likely a bit too "late" for 4.0
[21:08] <helix84> we've had 4x since shortly after 3.0. Bram has been doing some hard work on 4.x doc, most notably a reorganization into user docs, admin docs and reference
[21:08] <tdonohue> mhwood: true. Just noting it might be easier to maintain than a wiki page. there's surely pros/cons for each. just another option.
[21:08] <hpottinger> this is pretty cool
[21:08] <mhwood> And that work has not gone un-noticed. It's looking well.
[21:09] <tdonohue> bram-atmire's doc work is excellent
[21:09] <helix84> if you see something that seems off, do chip in on the documentation work
[21:10] <tdonohue> there's a JIRA ticket about the doc reorg too, somewhere
[21:10] <hpottinger> I have tasks for updating the docs at the top of the 4.0 tasks list... pointing to the wrong location (because I copied from helix84's 3.0 task list) and I was having a hard time find the correct links... but now I see we may not even need the reminder, bram-atmire is already on top of things.
[21:11] <robint> Got to go. Cheers all.
[21:11] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[21:11] <mhwood> I have to go. Is there anything else for me right now?
[21:11] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I'd keep the reminder there. bram is doing some reorg, yes. But we still need to be sure we don't accidentally forget to review/write the Install, Upgrade, Preface docs
[21:12] <helix84> DS-1503
[21:12] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1503 ] - [#DS-1503] ShibAuthentication depends on use of non-recommended Apache UseHeaders setting - DuraSpace JIRA
[21:12] <helix84> sorry, I meant DS-1638
[21:12] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1638 ] - [#DS-1638] DSpace 4 Documentation Hierarchy - DuraSpace JIRA
[21:13] <helix84> last time I checked, westill don't have 3.x->4.x upgrade docs, they are important especially because of the migration to solr by default
[21:14] <helix84> so we we'll need to deprecate things like index-init/index-update
[21:15] <tdonohue> I don't have any other topics for today. It sounds like the RT is on top of things, but I'd encourage you all to ask for help if you need it. Just want to be sure we have enough support in getting all the PRs merged that have been "pre-approved"
[21:15] <tdonohue> Yes, the 4.0 Upgrade Docs will need writing. We'll also need to review that all new 4.0 features/configs have corresponding docs.
[21:16] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:16] <hpottinger> along those lines, if a committer feels strongly about a PR that is "pre-approved" please feel free to hit the button yourself
[21:16] <bollini> I need to leave now... I suggest to assign yourselft to the PR if you are doing the review and want to do the merge so that other know that
[21:17] <tdonohue> I think my issue right now is that I'm having trouble cross-referencing the "pre-approved" with the PR list. Most of the pre-approved look like they are being worked on (or already merged). But, it's hard to tell which ones are not claimed yet.
[21:18] <tdonohue> (I know it's just part of the problem with having a static page which we have to manually update. Just noting that is a confusion point.)
[21:19] <bollini> I will post the new jsFiddle link here so to get it recorded: http://jsfiddle.net/bollini/TKGCa/
[21:19] <kompewter> [ Export github pulls - JSFiddle ] - http://jsfiddle.net/bollini/TKGCa/
[21:19] <bollini> it is only a stub but we can use to retrieve the status of our static list
[21:19] <bollini> bye
[21:19] <kompewter> bye
[21:20] * bollini (~chatzilla@ Quit (Quit: ChatZilla [Firefox 24.0/20130910160258])
[21:22] * bollini (~chatzilla@ has joined #duraspace
[21:22] <bollini> sorry the link was wrong... http://jsfiddle.net/bollini/TKGCa/1/
[21:22] <kompewter> [ Export github pulls - JSFiddle ] - http://jsfiddle.net/bollini/TKGCa/1/
[21:24] * kstamatis (2ebe55ac@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has left #duraspace
[21:24] <helix84> hpottinger: sorry for the edit conflict on the Tasks page, I only modified the "4.0 Documentation Tasks" part
[21:25] <hpottinger> no problem, I'm trying to do too many things at once
[21:27] * bollini (~chatzilla@ Quit (Quit: ChatZilla [Firefox 24.0/20130910160258])
[21:28] <hpottinger> trying to figure out where the "configuration" section went
[21:30] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-095-208-193-241.hsi5.kabel-badenwuerttemberg.de) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[21:36] <hpottinger> helix84, I think you added a couple of tasks, and the links in those tasks got dropped
[21:38] * helix84 curses Confluence, again
[21:38] <helix84> we'll meet again, my nemesis
[21:43] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[21:44] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[21:54] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[21:55] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[22:16] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161244.dhcp.missouri.edu) has left #duraspace
[22:19] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-111-99.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace
[22:41] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[23:02] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[23:02] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[23:03] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[23:04] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[23:04] <helix84> DSPR#309
[23:04] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/309 ] - DS-1697: Output policy data to METSRIGHTS only if a policy is effect (by date) by terrywbrady
[23:04] * helix84 (~a@ip4-95-82-147-170.cust.nbox.cz) has left #duraspace
[23:12] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[23:12] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) has joined #duraspace
[23:17] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
[23:19] * lo5an_ (~textual@unaffiliated/lo5an) Quit (Quit: Textual IRC Client: www.textualapp.com)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.