#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2013-10-23

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:21] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[0:22] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) has joined #duraspace
[0:26] * PeterDietz (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) Quit (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
[1:29] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-095-208-193-241.hsi5.kabel-badenwuerttemberg.de) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[6:37] -brooks.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:37] -brooks.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:37] -brooks.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:37] -brooks.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:37] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@atlas.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:37] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:37] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[8:34] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) has joined #duraspace
[9:12] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[9:13] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) has joined #duraspace
[11:03] * jrgriffiniii (~chatzilla@ has joined #duraspace
[12:00] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[13:13] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-111-99.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:25] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[13:30] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) has joined #duraspace
[13:43] * ruebot (~ruebot@pdpc/supporter/professional/ruebot) Quit (Quit: Please, sir, I want some more.)
[14:16] * PeterDie_ (~peterdiet@dietz72m1.lib.ohio-state.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:19] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161244.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:27] * ruebot (~ruebot@pdpc/supporter/professional/ruebot) has joined #duraspace
[14:36] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) Quit (Excess Flood)
[14:36] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) has joined #duraspace
[14:42] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[14:48] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) has joined #duraspace
[16:42] * jrgriffiniii (~chatzilla@ Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[17:57] * helix84 (~ctenar@ has joined #duraspace
[18:24] * jonathangee (~jonathang@blk-222-248-230.eastlink.ca) Quit (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
[18:53] * jrgriffiniii (~chatzilla@ has joined #duraspace
[19:45] * bollini (~bollini@host140-140-dynamic.9-79-r.retail.telecomitalia.it) has joined #duraspace
[19:57] * kstamatis (2ebe39f5@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[19:57] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[19:58] <helix84> Hi Kostas, would you please look here and fix any wrong information I wrote about the BTE improvements in 4.0? Thanks https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+4.0+Notes#DSpaceRelease4.0Notes-NewfeaturesinDSpace4.0
[19:59] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 4.0 Notes - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+4.0+Notes#DSpaceRelease4.0Notes-NewfeaturesinDSpace4.0
[20:00] <kstamatis> helix84: sure. I have already seen them, I will have another look as well
[20:00] <tdonohue> Hi all, it's time for our weekly DSpace Developers Mtg. Agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2013-10-23
[20:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2013-10-23 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2013-10-23
[20:01] <tdonohue> Obviously our main topic for today is 4.0, and getting ready now for RC1 (Oct 31) followed by Testathon (Nov 4-15)
[20:02] <tdonohue> but, first and foremost, I did want to see what we want to do about the few PRs that looks like they "missed" Feature Freeze: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues?milestone=1&state=open
[20:02] <kompewter> [ Issues · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/issues?milestone=1&state=open
[20:03] <tdonohue> What is the latest status there? Is it right to assume they are delayed until after 4.0?
[20:04] <mhwood> I think 1028 will need to wait.
[20:04] * aschweer (~schweer@schweer.its.waikato.ac.nz) has joined #duraspace
[20:05] <bollini> also 1519 need to be postponed as it has bugs and some point unclear
[20:05] <hpottinger> both are close...
[20:06] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
[20:06] <tdonohue> ok, sounds reasonable. So, we should remove the "4.0" tag from both, it sounds like, and revisit them post-4.0
[20:06] <hpottinger> 1519 in particular is not something we want to sneak in, I don't think, as it's a change to the workflow and submission process
[20:08] <tdonohue> Not hearing any disagreement here, so I'll change them both so they are post-4.0
[20:08] <hpottinger> and remove them from the milestone?
[20:09] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:09] <tdonohue> yep, exactly hpottinger
[20:09] <bollini> I have written to the original submitter of 1519 so he should know that the PR was not ready for 4.0
[20:10] <tdonohue> ok, both have their milestone removed & fix version set to "none" now.
[20:11] <tdonohue> Are there any other outstanding (non-bug fix or severe bug) tickets we need to quickly review right now? Just want to see if there's anything else out there that is imperative to decide on ASAP
[20:11] <helix84> on the note of sneaking things in, I'd like to ask RT to merge my let PR (you approved an exception in the lasr DevMtg): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/345
[20:11] <kompewter> [ DS-1514 AIP import simple embargo by helix84 · Pull Request #345 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/345
[20:12] <mhwood> Also has a very recent comment.
[20:12] <helix84> Peter's and Hardy's comments have been resolved. Bram and Tim were able to do a test, Tim may want to give some details about his comments.
[20:13] <tdonohue> I had noted one (minor) concern on helix84's work... I think it's mostly good, but I suspect a minor refactor is in order (helix84 & I tried to do a quick refactor this morning, but had no success)
[20:13] <hpottinger> just to be clear, RT does not merge, committers merge, so you're asking for a release from feature freeze policy
[20:13] <tdonohue> I think the refactor could come later (after merger), as I haven't verified the possible bug. But, the code looks odd to me in one area
[20:14] <bollini> tdonohue: I agree with your analysis, probably there is a bug (not testet yet)
[20:14] <tdonohue> however, my "suspicions" probably shouldn't hold up a vote on merge or not. I haven't proven my suspicion yet
[20:15] <tdonohue> (and if there are issues, we can do a quick bug-fix before RC1)
[20:15] <mhwood> Yes, that's what this coming week is for.
[20:16] <hpottinger> tdonohue's note doesn't seem like a blocker, are we OK with letting in DSPR#345?
[20:16] <bollini> I'm for fix that and after perform the merge. It is not really a new feature in some way it is a bug fix or an improvement
[20:16] <helix84> actually, I tested the scenario that Tim suggested would produce a bug and it works
[20:16] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/345 ] - DS-1514 AIP import simple embargo by helix84
[20:17] <hpottinger> bollini is right, this does feel more like a bug fix than a feature
[20:17] <helix84> the refactor we tried produces a bug and also changes order of DSOs and resourcepolicies, so it may not be the best solution (though that might have been just the implementation)
[20:17] <tdonohue> it is a "gray" area...could be voted either way. But, personally I'd like to see 345 get into 4.0 (and we can work out any bugs in the coming week(s))
[20:17] <bollini> helix84: ok if you have performed the test we should merge. If there are other bugs we can fix later
[20:18] <bollini> ok, try to vote
[20:18] <bollini> +1 to merge now
[20:18] <hpottinger> +1 merge now, helix84 pushes the button
[20:18] <tdonohue> +1 as well, 345 is at least *better* than what we currently have
[20:18] <mhwood> 0, I don't understand the issues well enough.
[20:19] <hpottinger> any vetos?
[20:20] <bollini> ok so vote pass... helix84 please push the button!
[20:20] <helix84> done
[20:21] <tdonohue> excellent.
[20:21] <tdonohue> ok, anything else PR-wise outstanding for 4.0 merger?
[20:21] <helix84> I think there's one PR that we missed somehow
[20:21] <helix84> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/349
[20:21] <kompewter> [ DS-1188 Collection view doesn't show content by default by helix84 · Pull Request #349 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/349
[20:21] <helix84> I rebased it here
[20:22] <helix84> (originally DSPR#266)
[20:22] <helix84> I tested the rebased version
[20:22] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/266 ] - [DS-1188] Collection view doesn&#39;t show content by default by KevinVdV
[20:24] <tdonohue> I (vaguely) recall there being some controversy around the new Collection View. With this PR, do Collection homepages still have their logo & description (I remember they did not in an early version of this work)?
[20:24] <helix84> that's why it's disabled by default
[20:24] <tdonohue> oh, ok. didn't realize it's disabled by default
[20:26] <helix84> RT?
[20:26] <bollini> I'm 0 with that... I only not appreciate that this specific PR has received some concern and has been not managed in time
[20:27] <hpottinger> we're not really the deciders :-)
[20:27] <bollini> this is not addressed to you, Ivan
[20:27] <helix84> bollini: sorry, what concern?
[20:28] <bollini> but we really have not given a priority to this PR so it has not meet the deadline
[20:28] <bollini> it looks like a white robit for me to have it now ready to merge
[20:28] <helix84> I'm not sure how it missed the deadline because it's been open for 3 months
[20:29] <tdonohue> it missed the "merge" deadline. The PR was created on-time, but wasn't merged on-time
[20:29] <bollini> ok, I could be wrong... but was it mergeable? are we agreed about the implementation before?
[20:30] <tdonohue> Thinking out-loud here....It looks like the only way to enable this new Collection view is by editing a Spring XML config: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/349/files#diff-eb41d8cfa0737f07840838d3b8633f08L138
[20:30] <kompewter> [ DS-1188 Collection view doesn't show content by default by helix84 · Pull Request #349 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/349/files#diff-eb41d8cfa0737f07840838d3b8633f08L138
[20:30] <tdonohue> What is the likelihood that anyone is gonna even do that?
[20:30] <helix84> tdonohue: See the +1 votes in Jira
[20:30] <hpottinger> looking at the transcript of the 10/11 meeting, I can see we discussed 266
[20:30] <hpottinger> and discounted it as unmergable
[20:31] <helix84> (I mean comments in Jira)
[20:31] <hpottinger> http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-10-11
[20:31] <kompewter> [ IRC Log for #duraspace on irc.freenode.net, collected by DuraLogBot ] - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/index.php?date=2013-10-11
[20:32] * helix84 shouldn't have missed that Friday meeting :(
[20:32] <hpottinger> [14:20] <bollini> 266: NO | Need rebase
[20:32] <tdonohue> It seems like there's two option: (1) sneak it in...likely not many folks will even enable this immediately...and work towards hardening it so it can be made the "default view", or (2) leave it out, try and better nail down what the Collection homepage *should* look like, and build a better one in 5.0
[20:34] <hpottinger> if it's not on by default, then I don't have a problem with it, and it would be handy to have around for people who decide it's bothersome that no content shows on the collection homepage
[20:35] <hpottinger> helix84 can just say "just change this config and you'll be golden"
[20:35] <helix84> even better, I can document it ;)
[20:36] <tdonohue> the big problem here is that when you "enable it", you no longer have Collection logos or metadata displayed. Cause of that, I know I personally wouldn't use this right now. But, I won't stand in the way if others see a big benefit
[20:36] <bollini> ok, looking to it now I note two things
[20:36] <bollini> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/349/files#diff-b1c98b73b2e3167ff726f60e7519c79aR1394
[20:36] <kompewter> [ DS-1188 Collection view doesn't show content by default by helix84 · Pull Request #349 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/349/files#diff-b1c98b73b2e3167ff726f60e7519c79aR1394
[20:37] <bollini> Bram has noted that it is not appropriate change the font-size in the original PR
[20:37] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
[20:37] <bollini> the other thing is from the description "On all pages where recent submissions are shown a link "show more" is displayed"
[20:38] <helix84> that's a 1 minute fix
[20:38] <helix84> the other one is a separate Jira issue addressed by this
[20:38] <bollini> this last thing change my mind, so if it is true we should merge it as this will be a great improvement
[20:38] <helix84> DS-1278
[20:39] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1278 ] - [DS-1278] Provide a link to More Submissions at the bottom of Recent Submissions - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:39] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:39] <bollini> I mean that also without enabling this collection view the user will benefit to have this PR merged
[20:39] <bollini> so looking to that, I'm now +1
[20:40] <tdonohue> So, PR#266 does two things? Adds a "show more" to recent submissions (everywhere) and , when enabled, adds a new collection view option?
[20:41] <helix84> right
[20:41] <tdonohue> I meant PR#349 obviously (266 is the old replaced one). but, that's good to know
[20:42] <hpottinger> OK, that sounds great to me +1 late merge
[20:42] <tdonohue> ok, I lean slightly toward letting this in... still probably a 0, but it's sounding better
[20:43] <helix84> I just fixed the CSS
[20:44] <tdonohue> ok, so do we have a decision here? noticing the time
[20:44] * lap_ (~chatzilla@ has joined #duraspace
[20:45] <tdonohue> I've heard +2 (and I'm a 0), so I'm assuming this is ready to go, unless there's any vetoes/objections
[20:45] <mhwood> 0
[20:46] <helix84> I guess that's all who participated in this discussion, so I'm going to merge
[20:46] <tdonohue> hearing none, sounds like we're OK with it
[20:46] <hpottinger> +1 helix84 pushes the button
[20:46] <helix84> merged
[20:46] <bollini> well
[20:47] <bollini> I want to make a suggestion for all us, we should clean the jira 4.0 version
[20:47] <bollini> I mean that we should check that all the JIRA issue related to PR that has been merged are closed (some marked with documentation need)
[20:47] <helix84> You mean change all Fix for:4.0 to Fix for:4.1/5.0?
[20:48] <tdonohue> So, I do want to mention... the 4.0 Release Notes are looking AWESOME (great work all): https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+4.0+Notes
[20:48] <bollini> we should move improvements and new features to 5.0
[20:48] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 4.0 Notes - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+4.0+Notes
[20:48] <bollini> I most important we should report all bugs that we know and that we are working on for 4.0 marking them
[20:49] * hpottinger likes hunting for icons.
[20:49] <hpottinger> we have a new bug fix PR for a new feature for 4.0 already: DSPR#356
[20:50] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/356 ] - DS-1719 Added statistics recording to Jersey-REST API by AnjaLeBlanc
[20:50] <bollini> bug fix should be managed with agility
[20:51] <bollini> the committer that has merged or better know the underline code should be free to merge
[20:51] <helix84> I hear you and I'm merging a couple of ready bug-fixing PRs :)
[20:51] <tdonohue> yes, let's bug fix rapidly. If you are unsure, get a second opinion, but no need to let things sit around if you are sure of the fix. (and also no need to let bug fixes wait for multiple +1's)
[20:53] <bollini> as we are approaching to the end of the meeting I want to ask two things
[20:53] <bollini> with EKT we have introduced a new select-collection step for the submission that introduce the bibliographic lookup only for jspui
[20:54] <bollini> it supports the legacy select collection, this mean that enabling it doesn't break the xmlui submission
[20:54] <bollini> should we consider to enable it by default? now it isn't
[20:55] <helix84> in the past we agreed that XMLUI vs JSPUI feature parity is not a requirement; so as long as the change doesn't break XMLUI, it's good to go
[20:56] <tdonohue> until it is well tested, I'd recommend "disable by default". We can always switch it later after testathon if it seems very stable / good to enable by default
[20:56] <robint> bollini;
[20:56] <kstamatis> moreover, it allows the default manual submission as well
[20:56] <robint> Oops, sorry, finger trouble!
[20:56] <bollini> tdonohue: so we can enable it for the testhaton and decide later?
[20:57] <tdonohue> for testathon, we usually attempt to enable *everything* (as long as it doesn't break one of the UIs).
[20:57] <tdonohue> So the Testathon server can be setup with it enabled. Then we can decide after testathon whether to release 4.0 with it enabled or disabled
[20:58] <bollini> I agree with that approach
[20:58] <bollini> the second related question is: are you fine if we disable the initial question by default in 4.0?
[20:59] <tdonohue> +10000 (can I vote that much?)
[20:59] <bollini> we have already discussed that but we don't have yet a PR (but it is very trivial)
[21:00] <helix84> I'm not using submission forms, but when I do (for testing(m the initial step always bothers me. So a small +1 from me.
[21:00] <bollini> Ok if nobody will do it first I will change that before the RC1
[21:01] <tdonohue> sounds reasonable
[21:01] <helix84> bollini: that fixes it in XMLUI, too, right?
[21:01] <bollini> yes
[21:01] <tdonohue> So, regarding Testathon, we need to announce the dates (very soon)
[21:02] <mhwood> Original dates still doable?
[21:03] <tdonohue> I suspect so. Seems like we are getting there in a timely fashion. But, we do need to concentrate on bug fixes & Documentation updates
[21:03] <bollini> we need also to find volunteer to update the server... I'm saying that because I will be not available for that
[21:03] <tdonohue> As part of the "Testathon announcement", it'd also be a great opportunity to highlight the new features coming (by linking to the nice looking 4.0 Release Notes page)
[21:04] <mhwood> I can announce dates then, if we are ready to do that.
[21:04] <mhwood> The notes page, definitely.
[21:04] <tdonohue> here's the 4.0 tasks (started by hpottinger): https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+4.0+Tasks
[21:04] <kompewter> [ DSpace 4.0 Tasks - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+4.0+Tasks
[21:04] <hpottinger> oh, no, helix84 and robint get credit for really doing the heavy lifting on the new features list
[21:04] <helix84> sidenote: I actually created a 5.0 release notes page where I moved the suggestions from the 4.0 release notes page which didn't get into 4.0
[21:05] <hpottinger> I just filled in some pretty pictures that helix84 helpful noted that we needed
[21:05] <helix84> *feature suggestions
[21:05] <mhwood> I'm going to have to leave. Anything else?
[21:05] <tdonohue> It'd be great if we can get a "rough draft" of the documentation ready by testathon too...that way folks can test the upgrade docs, etc. But, we do need to ensure someone (anyone) is able to help on docs
[21:06] <helix84> bollini: could you write docs on how to disable discovery and enable lucene?
[21:06] <hpottinger> anybody want to review the install and upgrade docs?
[21:06] <tdonohue> I know Bram has already been cleaning up docs, but I'm not sure what is missing from docs
[21:06] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[21:06] <bollini> helix84: yes, I plan to revise these sections but please remember that I'm not a native English speaker (as forget that!)
[21:07] <mhwood> If you trust me to clean up after you, just tell me what you'd like to have me look over.
[21:07] <helix84> bollini: and I'm not really a native Java / Beans XML config speaker, so we complement each other nicely :)
[21:08] <tdonohue> I'd also be glad to try and review docs... I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to devote to writing any, but I'm glad to give things a read and cleanup the language as needed
[21:08] <bollini> open source community is a nice world where live :-)
[21:08] <mhwood> But for now, I must go.
[21:09] <tdonohue> ok, thanks for volunteering to send out the announcement, mhwood
[21:09] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:10] <bollini> just noted that we have miss the new submission look in the new jspui features list
[21:10] <bollini> s/look/lookup/
[21:10] <kompewter> bollini meant to say: just noted that we have miss the new submission lookup in the new jspui features list
[21:10] <tdonohue> So, it sounds like we may still need some documentation helpers. I wonder if the RT would be willing to ask around on dspace-release or dspace-devel/committer? I suspect others would be willing to chip in if they knew it was needed. Plus, it couldn't hurt to see if those that created new features could send some draft docs along
[21:11] <helix84> bollini: feel free to add it, I really made only a rough list
[21:11] <hpottinger> so, bamboo is still falling over randomly?
[21:12] <bollini> helix84: ok, but you should propose an icon :-)
[21:12] <tdonohue> hpottinger: umm..yea, bamboo is still random about it's failures. I have a few PRs to try and do a little unit testing cleaning (will merge later today), but I'm not sure they actually fix the random bamboo failures (the randomness is hard to replicate)
[21:13] <hpottinger> somebody buy that CI server a drink!
[21:13] <helix84> it's not bamboo, it's our tests that are randomly failing/passing :)
[21:15] <tdonohue> yep..*most of the time* our tests work. Some of the time, they randomly fail all over the place. The exact cause is still unknown as no one seems to be able to get the tests to fail consistently.
[21:15] <hpottinger> well then, somebody buy tdonohue a drink :-)
[21:16] <helix84> I can promise him a drink in Helsinki if he manages to fix that
[21:16] <helix84> is that motivation enough? :)
[21:17] <tdonohue> Any last items to discuss today? Is the RT comfortable with next steps here? I'm going to be trying to remind RT of upcoming tasks, as best I can, but I'd also recommend organizing everyone on mailing lists, etc. as needed
[21:17] <helix84> beware of the avalanche of emails from Jira as I'm changing those fix for 4.0 issues to fix for 5.0
[21:18] <tdonohue> helix84: if need be, we can temporarily turn off JIRA notifications (esp if you are doing things in bulk)
[21:18] <tdonohue> helix84: also, we should be sure we don't accidentally reschedule something that should be *closed*. I noticed a JIRA ticket that was already merged that never got closed. There may be more out there ;)
[21:21] <helix84> that's why I'm doing it manually
[21:21] <tdonohue> ok, cool. nevermind then
[21:23] <tdonohue> ok, hearing no other topics/questions, obviously the meeting is adjourned. I'll still be around for a while if anything comes up
[21:26] * kstamatis (2ebe39f5@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[21:29] * bollini (~bollini@host140-140-dynamic.9-79-r.retail.telecomitalia.it) has left #duraspace
[21:34] * lap_ (~chatzilla@ Quit (Quit: ChatZilla [Firefox 24.0/20130910160258])
[21:45] * hpottinger cheers for tdonohue!
[21:46] <helix84> ?1000
[21:46] <helix84> ignore me :)
[21:46] <tdonohue> I wouldn't cheer yet. Just cause Bamboo succeeded once, doesn't mean things are "fixed". Hopefully things are getting better, and at the very least we've got better fail messages (with errors) to work from
[21:47] <hpottinger> nah, you're my hero, thanks
[21:53] <helix84> noting that this got left behind and is not marked as a bug: DS-1481
[21:53] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1481 ] - [DS-1481] &quot;dc.date.issued&quot; is often incorrectly set (reported from Google) - DuraSpace JIRA
[21:54] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-67-177-111-99.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace
[21:58] <hpottinger> there's a note that DS-1481 is addressed by DS-1655
[21:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1481 ] - [DS-1481] &quot;dc.date.issued&quot; is often incorrectly set (reported from Google) - DuraSpace JIRA
[21:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1655 ] - [DS-1655] Disable &quot;Initial Questions&quot; page in Submission UI by default - DuraSpace JIRA
[21:58] * aschweer (~schweer@schweer.its.waikato.ac.nz) Quit (Quit: leaving)
[22:00] <hpottinger> anyway, I think we should put DS-1481 on the agenda for next week, good catch
[22:00] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1481 ] - [DS-1481] &quot;dc.date.issued&quot; is often incorrectly set (reported from Google) - DuraSpace JIRA
[22:18] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161244.dhcp.missouri.edu) has left #duraspace
[23:20] * fasseg (~fas@HSI-KBW-085-216-049-078.hsi.kabelbw.de) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.