#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2014-09-24

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[6:34] * kostasp (5e45fd15@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[6:44] -tepper.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:44] -tepper.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:44] -tepper.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:44] -tepper.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:44] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@ec2-107-22-210-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[6:44] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:44] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[8:34] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[11:51] * kostasp (5e45fd15@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[12:18] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:23] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:31] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:00] * kohts (5b4ea4f7@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[14:10] * peterdietz (~peterdiet@server112.longsightgroup.com) has joined #duraspace
[14:54] * robint (81d7ec36@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[15:00] <tdonohue> Hello all. It's time for our weekly DSpace Developers Meeting. Agenda for today: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2014-09-24
[15:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2014-09-24 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2014-09-24
[15:00] <tdonohue> As in recent weeks, this is all about 5.0...mainly about feature PRs, etc.
[15:00] <tdonohue> A few gentle reminders...
[15:01] <tdonohue> (1) Deadline for Feature PRs is rapidly approaching in <2 WEEKS! (Oct 6). So, get your Feature PRs in!
[15:02] <hpottinger> and docs written ;-)
[15:02] <tdonohue> (2) We still do have spots available to help on the 5.0 Release Team, if interested. Ad hoc help is also obviously appreciated as things start to ramp up for 5.0
[15:02] <tdonohue> oh, right... we do need Feature Docs or rough drafts of docs
[15:02] <tdonohue> That's it for the gentle reminders.
[15:03] <tdonohue> In the hour before this meeting (JIRA backlog), we just added a new item to today's agenda, which I'd like to jump to now (hopefully briefly)
[15:03] <robint> Jump!
[15:04] <tdonohue> Deprecation (and possible removal) of Lucene Indexing: In DSpace 4 we deprecated Lucene indexing (DS-1789), but we haven't made any moves yet for 5.0. Should we remove it entirely in 5.0?
[15:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1789 ] - [DS-1789] Deprecate Lucene Java classes - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:04] <pbecker> +1 for removal if we find a volunteer
[15:05] <hpottinger> +1 removal
[15:05] <robint> Same for me +1
[15:05] <mhwood> +1
[15:05] <tdonohue> +1 removal as well. Discovery + Solr offers all the same features and more (and it's enabled by default). There's really no reason for folks to continue on Lucene.
[15:06] <hpottinger> keeping the old indexes around can lead to "surprising behavior"
[15:06] <tdonohue> So, it sounds like we need a new ticket for 5.0: "Remove Lucene Indexing support"
[15:07] <tdonohue> Any immediate volunteer(s) to take this on?
[15:07] <hpottinger> we *could* expand the mission of DS-2111 though I'm assigned to 2111... heh, umm...
[15:07] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2111 ] - [DS-2111] Do not update Lucene by default in filter-media - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:07] <tdonohue> hpottinger, yea 2111 is definitely related to this issue
[15:08] <tdonohue> Do you want to take this on, hpottinger? Or do you already have enough on your plate? (I also saw you are extracting LNI for us, etc )
[15:08] <hpottinger> still, I'm grumpy enough about my misadventures with deleting, I'm likely the vounteer for this job
[15:09] <robint> Sorry, when you say 'extracting LNI', what do you mean?
[15:09] <hpottinger> my plate is very full, but, as I said: grumpy
[15:09] <tdonohue> OK. How about for now, I'll create the ticket (post-meeting), and link it up to your 2111 ticket. Feel free to claim later if you want, hpottinger
[15:09] <tdonohue> robint: DS-2124
[15:09] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2124 ] - [DS-2124] Move LNI to a separate GitHub project - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:09] * pbecker has to run.
[15:09] <hpottinger> fair enough, thanks, tdonohue
[15:09] <pbecker> 'bye everyone!
[15:10] <tdonohue> "extracting LNI" = it will no longer be out-of-the-box in 5.0
[15:10] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[15:10] <tdonohue> (unless anyone here disagrees strongly with that decision...currently it's all +1's in favor of removing dspace-lni from out-of-the-box
[15:10] <robint> I have a wee issue...
[15:10] <hpottinger> I'll stack all the bits in a nice pile
[15:11] <tdonohue> go ahead, robint
[15:11] <robint> The Research Management system PURE, previously owned by ATIRA but now by Elsevier uses the LNI as means of talking to DSpace
[15:12] <robint> http://www.elsevier.com/online-tools/research-intelligence/products-and-services/pure
[15:12] <kompewter> [ Pure | Elsevier ] - http://www.elsevier.com/online-tools/research-intelligence/products-and-services/pure
[15:12] <tdonohue> hmm....really? I didn't know that.
[15:12] <mhwood> It's not being removed altogether; you only have to install it separately.
[15:13] <robint> Not the end of the world if the LNI gets shunted into a siding
[15:13] <hpottinger> and, um, you'll have to feed it yourself
[15:13] <tdonohue> right, it is worth noting that "dspace-lni" will still exist. And we will do some form of "5.0" release for "dspace-lni". But, you'll have to modify the DSpace 5.0 POMs to actually install it into your 5.0 (and after that, we'll only release new versions of "dspace-lni" when there are actual bug fixes /changes to be made)
[15:14] <robint> hpottinger: understood, but I do wonder if it is strategically sensible to make it more difficult for a major player like Elsevier to talk to DSpace
[15:15] <peterdietz> The fact that somebody/anybody is using LNI is news to me. That was the primary reason for considering kicking it out of the main repo. Does elsevier has docs for how LNI works?
[15:15] <tdonohue> i.e. "dspace-lni" will be treated like "dspace-replicate" (https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/)...it'll be a separate project which you can optionally install into DSpace by modifying POMs
[15:15] <robint> Just thinking out loud...
[15:15] <hpottinger> I'll follow the same steps I noted in this blog post for pulling theme files out of DSpace: http://lso.umsystem.edu/~pottingerhj/article/23/how-to-pull-theme-files-out-of-a-dspace-git-repository-into-their-own-git-repository)
[15:15] <kompewter> [ article: hardy@lso: how to pull theme files out of a DSpace git repository into their own git repository ] - http://lso.umsystem.edu/~pottingerhj/article/23/how-to-pull-theme-files-out-of-a-dspace-git-repository-into-their-own-git-repository)
[15:15] <hpottinger> I agree, there is very little documentation on setting up/using LNI
[15:15] <robint> peterdietz: the don't have any docs on top of what we provide
[15:16] <robint> the/they/
[15:16] <tdonohue> Is anyone in talks with Elsevier / PURE folks? Just curious if we should reach out to them somehow
[15:16] <hpottinger> I ran into trouble setting it up and asked for help on -tech, was told to "use SWORD" (very nicely)
[15:16] <mhwood> E.g. do they know we support SWORD?
[15:17] <robint> We are a customer, but haven't discussed any changes to the LNI or its status.
[15:17] <peterdietz> If lni stays in, then every repo can enable LNI support in one minute: Add a tomcat context, bounce tomcat. So, there is some rationale for hanging on to it. It's just that it's a one institution uses it 10K don't, and 100K have no idea what it does
[15:18] <tdonohue> Any idea (rough estimate) how many institutions use DSpace + PURE?
[15:18] <robint> No idea
[15:19] <peterdietz> Our previous thought was that only MIT used, it. And I think hpottinger found out they no longer are using it.
[15:19] <mhwood> Why would it have to be built with DSpace, as opposed to depending on DSpace?
[15:19] <robint> I would get it is more than 10 but not more than 50, but I am just guessing
[15:20] <robint> I don't want to make a big deal out of this.
[15:20] <hpottinger> there is a comment on DS-2124 from Richard Rodgers (with his +1) that MIT is no longer using LNI
[15:20] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2124 ] - [DS-2124] Move LNI to a separate GitHub project - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:20] <tdonohue> robint: Would someone at Edinburgh be willing to reach out to PURE on this topic? I'm just wondering whether extracting LNI really complicates things heavily for those 10-50 institutions, or if not
[15:20] <robint> Give me a couple of days and I'll see if I can find out a wee bit more. Cheers
[15:21] <tdonohue> sounds good. Feel free to update that ticket with details as you can
[15:21] <robint> Will do.
[15:22] <hpottinger> my assumption is it'll be fine for now, and pulling it out of the code base is probably better for that code in the long run as it makes clear who is responsible for it
[15:22] <tdonohue> thanks for letting us know, robint!
[15:22] <hpottinger> it's a kitten in search for a new owner
[15:23] <tdonohue> +1 hpottinger. I still would lean towards pulling it out...but we do need to make sure we have good docs then on *how to install it* into an existing DSpace. But, still, we probably should wait on more comments
[15:24] <tdonohue> (currently, I'm even surprised that LNI still works well... we haven't touched that codebase significantly in a looong time)
[15:24] <tdonohue> moving along though to other topics for now...
[15:24] <hpottinger> I can come up with installation docs for an external module... but I'm not sure I'm qualified to test whether it works
[15:24] <mhwood> hpottinger: please consider DS-2107 when moving LNI out.
[15:24] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2107 ] - [DS-2107] Provide a place for third-party plugins - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:25] <tdonohue> good point, mhwood
[15:25] <tdonohue> Ok, back to the agenda itself
[15:26] <tdonohue> We have a good number of 5.0 PRs lined up at this point (a bit of a "backlog" of PRs in general)....so, we need to start digging into these (even outside of meetings)
[15:26] <tdonohue> robint had emailed me about a possible idea to "match up" PR developers to test each others PRs...just to see if we can get things moving along a bit quicker
[15:27] <tdonohue> i.e. "I'll test & verify your PR, if you'll test and verify mine!"
[15:27] <hpottinger> +1 that's a great idea
[15:27] <tdonohue> (or at least, I think that's the idea...correct me if I misunderstood, robint)
[15:27] <robint> Perfect!
[15:27] <mhwood> Seems sensible.
[15:28] <robint> Some may require more than one tester, but at least it would be a start
[15:28] <tdonohue> It seems sensible to me as well... I will still warn that Feature PRs do need (at least) 2 +1 votes....but, usually if one trusted committer gives it a +1 after testing, others may add +1 in support
[15:29] <robint> So I guess if you have something waiting then reach out to someone who is in the same boat and see if they are willing
[15:29] <tdonohue> The only question I have here is "how do we do the matchmaking?"
[15:29] <robint> It has always happened informally anyway
[15:30] <robint> So its nothing new
[15:30] <tdonohue> I'd agree with robint that it's probably going to go quickest if folks can do this themselves... I.e. if you have a PR that is "waiting" on review, and see another person in the same scenario, reach out
[15:32] <hpottinger> it may help to develop a relationship, if you happen to have more than one PR waiting for review, to find someone else who has a pile of things to review, then you can both really crank them out
[15:32] <tdonohue> And, if you are looking for someone to get matched up with...then let the 5.0 RT (or myself) know.. I'm sure we can try to help find a match
[15:32] <hpottinger> tdonohue is funny, he thinks he's not on the RT ;-)
[15:33] * tdonohue knows that I'm *always* informally on the RT...just never formally
[15:33] <tdonohue> In any case, sounds like this idea has broad support. It's just up to us (and anyone else listening in or reading this later) to make it happen. Hopefully we can get this PR backlog cut down a bit
[15:34] <tdonohue> At this point though, I'd like to move along to actually *reviewing* a few Tickets that are marked for 5.0 + "Needs Code Review". We'll likely be doing some of this in every meeting in the coming weeks. So, might as well get started a bit here
[15:35] <tdonohue> Here's the JIRA search for ticket flagged for 5.0 + "Needs Code Review": https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?filter=-4&jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20(%22Code%20Task%22%2C%20Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%2C%20Task%2C%20Sub-task)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%20ORDER%20BY%20createdDate%20ASC
[15:35] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?filter=-4&jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20(%22Code%20Task%22%2C%20Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%2C%20Task%2C%20Sub-task)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%20ORDER%20BY%20createdDate%20ASC
[15:35] <tdonohue> (oh, and these are only *features* right now...as those are highest priority. I filtered out bug-fixes in this search)
[15:36] <tdonohue> Let's start at the top though, and see if we can find volunteers or matches or quick votes
[15:36] <tdonohue> DS-1493
[15:36] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1493 ] - [DS-1493] Sharing and Export Bar - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:36] * bram-atmire (~bram@ has joined #duraspace
[15:37] <bram-atmire> hi
[15:37] <tdonohue> Oh, hmmm...this looks like an old PR that has questions (in the ticket comments). So, it's still a "work in progress", and likely not ready for 5.0 (yet at least)
[15:37] <tdonohue> hi, bram-atmire
[15:38] <hpottinger> next?
[15:38] <tdonohue> I'll untag it from 5.0. This is not ready
[15:38] <tdonohue> next, DS-1518
[15:38] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1518 ] - [DS-1518] Support StartTLS in LDAPAuthentication - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:39] <tdonohue> This seems like a good idea to me (to support StartTLS with LDAP). I haven't tested this though, and don't have an LDAP server to try against
[15:39] <hpottinger> anyone with an LDAP server available for testing?
[15:40] <tdonohue> Looking at the PR, it's broken (compilation error from Travis). Needs a volunteer to fix first
[15:40] <hpottinger> all the old PRs probably need rebasing
[15:41] <bram-atmire> right
[15:41] <mhwood> This one needs more: type mismatch.
[15:41] <tdonohue> true. I'll add a comment to Ticket that PR is broken, and move this back to "Accepted" status for helix84.
[15:41] <hpottinger> I wonder if there would be a quick way to tag all of the PRs that need rebasing?
[15:42] <bram-atmire> back to accepted seems sensible
[15:42] <bram-atmire> so that they get out of the “code review needed” stage
[15:42] <tdonohue> I've updated 1518 back to "accepted" and added a comment that PR is broken
[15:42] <tdonohue> next up, our favorite! DS-1582
[15:42] <bram-atmire> did you guys by accident already discuss DS-1582
[15:43] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1582 ] - [DS-1582] All DSpaceObjects should have metadata support - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:43] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1582 ] - [DS-1582] All DSpaceObjects should have metadata support - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:43] <bram-atmire> :) coincidence
[15:43] <hpottinger> bram-atmire: oh, yeah, that makes sense, I meant "tag" in the sense of "discover and then mark"
[15:43] <bram-atmire> Kevin asked me to sit into the chat today because of this PR
[15:43] <tdonohue> 1582 has a new PR, DSPR#654
[15:43] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/654 ] - Support Metadata On All DSpaceObjects by KevinVdV
[15:43] <bram-atmire> he basically just put together a new PR For this work
[15:43] <bram-atmire> to fix a few ugly merges in the previous one, so this one should be better/cleaner
[15:44] <mhwood> I'll try out the new PR.
[15:44] <bram-atmire> even though it’s relatively large, we would love to see it merged with master soon
[15:44] <bram-atmire> because we have another contribution sitting for which we are very close to put together the PR
[15:44] <tdonohue> thanks mhwood! And thanks for your initial testing too
[15:44] <bram-atmire> but it relies on the ability to have metadata for DSpace objects
[15:44] <mhwood> I think it's probably close enough that, if @mire is happy with its state, we'd get better testing by just merging it soonest.
[15:45] <bram-atmire> if it’s merged, and if things start breaking, we’ll try to be as responsive as possible in providing any fixes or adjustments
[15:45] <tdonohue> I'm very much in favor of getting this feature into 5.0. But, I admit I'm swamped with my time right now. Trying to find an extra hour or two to test it myself too
[15:45] <bram-atmire> The other PR that is depending on the metadata for all work are the Author profiles
[15:45] <robint> Its uncontroversial in the sense that we would all agree its something we want
[15:46] <mhwood> I have some local use for this, as soon as it's in.
[15:46] <tdonohue> Do we just do one more "verification test" (if mhwood is willing), and merge it? We seem to all be in favor
[15:46] <robint> If mhwood has the time thats good enough for me
[15:46] <mhwood> I will try it out as before.
[15:47] * kohts (5b4ea4f7@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit ()
[15:47] <bram-atmire> and in short, author profiles will come with: a new DS object (authorprofile) that will use the metadata to store its information, admin web ui to create & update author profiles, and the set of fields that you’d want in author profiles are configurable
[15:47] <bram-atmire> great, thanks mhwood
[15:47] <tdonohue> I'd feel much better if we do one "verification test". While I trust @mire & KevinVdV...I like to just see a sanity check of the new PR. Yes, thanks mhwood!
[15:47] <bram-atmire> sure of course, it’s a big chunk of code anyhow
[15:47] <bram-atmire> and breaking master will slow down everyones developments, so a sanity check is never a bad thing
[15:48] <tdonohue> +1 to author profiles. Looking forward to seeing it. That'd be an awesome, flashy feature.
[15:48] <mhwood> Got it on my calendar so I don't forget.
[15:48] <tdonohue> thanks again, mhwood. So, it sounds like we have a next step for 1582: mhwood will verify, then we'll merge. If problems arise, we'll forward to @mire if we cannot figure them out immediately
[15:49] <mhwood> Should I just go ahead and pull it, if it works for me?
[15:49] <bram-atmire> sure
[15:49] <hpottinger> I happen to have a few PRs on my list of things to play with today (I get to play today!) and metadata for all is on them (though farther on the list than ORCID)
[15:50] <tdonohue> mhwood: sounds good
[15:50] <tdonohue> I added a comment to 1582 on what we just decided
[15:50] <tdonohue> moving along for now
[15:50] <tdonohue> next up, DS-1596
[15:50] <mhwood> OK, hpottinger maybe we can stay in touch on our testing of this.
[15:50] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1596 ] - [DS-1596] Page not found look and feel - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:51] <tdonohue> Oh, hey...this is me. I forgot about this.
[15:52] <tdonohue> The PR is ready for testing (DSPR#459).... but it may need a few minor updates as I don't think it works yet for Mirage 2, and it also needs to be internationalized. But it could be tested for all other themes
[15:52] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/459 ] - DS-1596 fix : Display error messages in your XMLUI theme by tdonohue
[15:52] <mhwood> Looks like it's been independently tested.
[15:52] <tdonohue> I'm willing to do the updates
[15:52] <bram-atmire> yep
[15:52] <bram-atmire> might need a Mirage 2 specific fix lateron, but that can be merged independently I think.
[15:52] <tdonohue> Should I internationalize the 404 page? Currently it's hardcoded to English
[15:53] <tdonohue> I can split the Mirage2 fixes into a separate PR. that's fine
[15:53] <bram-atmire> i18n for that page: nice to have - not high prio as far as i’m concerned
[15:53] <robint> Got to run. Cheers all.
[15:53] <bram-atmire> bye robint
[15:53] * robint (81d7ec36@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[15:53] <tdonohue> OK, I'll look into how hard i18n is. I think it should be simple though
[15:54] <tdonohue> In any case, it *sounds* like there's approval for me to merge this PR soonish (possibly with minor updates, e.g. i18n)
[15:54] <mhwood> Yes, from me.
[15:55] <tdonohue> OK, I'll do so then, unless I hear otherwise. It already had independent verification from misilot as well
[15:55] <hpottinger> +1 for merge
[15:55] <tdonohue> moving along for now
[15:55] <tdonohue> DS-1641
[15:56] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1641 ] - [DS-1641] Perform Batch Imports from Administrative UI - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:56] <tdonohue> peterdietz, you're up
[15:56] <peterdietz> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwEwLRg928E
[15:56] <kompewter> [ DSpace Batch Import through UI, in production - YouTube ] - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwEwLRg928E
[15:56] <tdonohue> a huge +1 for this feature. I'll admit though, I haven't found time to test it out yet.
[15:56] <hpottinger> 1641 is in production for Longsight customers, yes?
[15:57] <peterdietz> sorry 5 minute video. Essentially yeah, we're using it in production.
[15:57] <tdonohue> Needs docs (obviously).
[15:57] <hpottinger> if it helps at all, the nuts and bolts of the feature have been part of DSpace since, what, 1.6?
[15:57] <tdonohue> But, beyond that, I'd love to see this in 5.0
[15:58] <peterdietz> I don't have any issues with it. It has an error recovery process (in case you give it bad input)
[15:58] <peterdietz> Also, you'll need to ensure that if you have web server timeouts, that the user doesn't run into that
[15:59] <peterdietz> i.e. if apache times out at 60 seconds, page will be gone. But the import will have completed "fingers crossed"
[15:59] <tdonohue> I think mainly we need some basic documentation telling people (1) that this feature exists, (2) how to create a proper ZIP package, (3) maybe basic screenshots like already attached to the ticket
[16:00] <tdonohue> So, if we can get some basic docs created on the Wiki, I'm cool with merging this (and making sure we bang on it for Testathon, if not earlier)
[16:01] <tdonohue> Docs could probably just be added here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Importing+and+Exporting+Items+via+Simple+Archive+Format (or create a subpage to describe)
[16:01] <kompewter> [ Importing and Exporting Items via Simple Archive Format - DSpace 5.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Importing+and+Exporting+Items+via+Simple+Archive+Format
[16:02] <hpottinger> and config advice about timeout mitigation
[16:02] <tdonohue> peterdietz: could you, or someone else at Longsight, create us some docs for this?
[16:02] <peterdietz> cool, yeah. I can add more docs / official docs. I've updated my simple-archive-format packager tool to output in zip format
[16:03] <tdonohue> excellent! And, you are more than welcome to put a "plug" for your SAFBuilder into our official docs, as a tool that can be used to create these Zip packages
[16:04] <tdonohue> So, once we have docs, I'm +1 this
[16:05] <hpottinger> I agree, +1 after docs, and this is also on my "stuff to play with" today
[16:05] * tdonohue notes, as we are now 5 mins over, I'm going to stop our reviews there for today
[16:07] <tdonohue> So, before I close up the meeting... just a reminder (to anyone reading later / listening) -- If you are waiting on a PR to be reviewed/tested, we'd recommend reaching out to another developer to review each others PRs. If you need someone to be "matched" with, let the 5.0 RT (or myself) know, and I'm sure we can find someone to review your PR in exchange for you reviewing theirs.
[16:07] <tdonohue> But, with that, we'll close the meeting for today.
[16:08] <tdonohue> I'll be hanging around for a bit, if there are any informal post-meeting questions/discussions
[16:08] <hpottinger> or if you want to volunteer for the 5.0 RT
[16:08] <bram-atmire> thanks all
[16:09] <bram-atmire> DSpace 5 will be the greatest thing since sliced bread
[16:09] <tdonohue> +1 bram-atmire ;)
[16:09] * bram-atmire (~bram@ Quit (Quit: bram-atmire)
[16:18] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has left #duraspace
[16:44] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[17:48] * peterdietz (~peterdiet@server112.longsightgroup.com) Quit (Quit: peterdietz)
[21:04] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[21:48] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has left #duraspace
[22:16] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[22:22] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.