#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2014-10-01

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:58] * kdweeks (~Adium@2001:468:c80:a103:8541:d2d1:30cd:654e) Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[6:36] -wilhelm.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:36] -wilhelm.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:36] -wilhelm.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:36] -wilhelm.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:37] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@ec2-107-22-210-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[6:37] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:37] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[9:11] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[10:17] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
[10:17] * kshepherd (~kim@ec2-54-89-112-138.compute-1.amazonaws.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 272 seconds)
[10:18] * kshepherd (~kim@ec2-54-89-112-138.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[12:17] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:30] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:45] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[15:26] * kdweeks (~Adium@2001:468:c80:a103:f9e9:251e:ba08:3e9c) has joined #duraspace
[16:58] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[18:12] * kohts (5b4ea4f7@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[18:16] * pbecker (~anonymous@55d427b2.access.ecotel.net) has joined #duraspace
[18:17] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[18:59] * keithgilbertson (~keithgilb@c-107-4-138-254.hsd1.va.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[19:09] * kompewter (~kompewter@ec2-50-17-201-82.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[19:51] * KevinVdV (~KevinVdV@d5153d041.access.telenet.be) has joined #duraspace
[19:56] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:00] <tdonohue> Hi all, welcome. It's time for our weekly DSpace Developers Mtg. Agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2014-10-01
[20:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2014-10-01 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2014-10-01
[20:01] <tdonohue> Before we dive in, I wanted to let you all know that I'll be traveling next week (out of office Tues Oct 7 -> Fri Oct 10).
[20:02] <tdonohue> While I *might* be able to jump into IRC and lurk on this meeting, I'm not going to be able to lead it. Would someone else be willing to volunteer to lead the meeting next week @ 15 UTC?
[20:02] * cknowles (~cknowles@cpc19-sgyl35-2-0-cust180.18-2.cable.virginm.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:03] <mhwood> Gee, it got quiet in here.
[20:04] <tdonohue> Perhaps one of the 5.0 RT members can lead next week's meeting (peterdietz or hpottinger)?....as next week is our 5.0 Feature PR deadline, next week's meeting will be all about reviewing those PRs and next steps
[20:04] * kstamatis (2ebe4ec7@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[20:04] <hpottinger> Ah, yes, I think the schedule does say the next two meetings are PR review meetings
[20:04] <hpottinger> 10/8 and 10/15
[20:05] <robint> I'm sure we can organise it on the day if noone wants to volunteer today
[20:05] <tdonohue> yep. I'll be out on 10/8. I'll be back for the 10/15 meeting though
[20:06] <tdonohue> OK, just wanting to be sure next week's meeting still goes on (as obviously it will be important to keep 5.0 on-track). I'll ping hpottinger & peterdietz offline
[20:06] <hpottinger> I'm sure one or both of us can handle it, it's mostly just an extended backlog hour
[20:07] <tdonohue> Next up, that reminder that 5.0 Feature Pull Requests are *due* on Monday (Oct 6). Any features (large or small) which do not have PRs created by that deadline are not likely to be considered for DSpace 5.0. If you desperately need an extension, you can talk to the Release Team, but hopefully no one does!
[20:08] <kohts> tdonohue: just to be sure, if the Issue has Fix Version/s: 5.0 AND PR, does this automatically means that corresponding PR would be at least reviewed (and merged in if accepted)?
[20:09] <tdonohue> kohts: Yes, we'll at least review it for 5.0. No guarantees it will be included, but we usually try to (if it seems like a reasonable PR). However, any that have a PR created *AFTER* Oct 6 will not even be reviewed for 5.0
[20:10] <tdonohue> Oh, and to be clear...Bug Fix PRs are welcome whenever.... The Oct 6 deadline is only for *Feature* PRs
[20:10] <kohts> tdonohue: I see, I appreciate it.
[20:10] <hpottinger> AND remember, docs are supposed to exist before we merge
[20:10] <tdonohue> Any other general questions regarding our upcoming 5.0 schedule?
[20:11] <mhwood> Anyone who wants help with documentation (but can supply technical detail) should ask for help.
[20:11] <hpottinger> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.0+Status#DSpaceRelease5.0Status-TimelineandProcessing
[20:11] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 5.0 Status - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.0+Status#DSpaceRelease5.0Status-TimelineandProcessing
[20:12] * kutsurak (~kutsurak@ has joined #duraspace
[20:12] <tdonohue> Ok, hearing no other questions...we'll move along for now. Please do feel free to contact myself and/or the Release Team (peterdietz and hpottinger) if you have questions about 5.0
[20:13] <hpottinger> questions, or, if you want to volunteer...
[20:13] <tdonohue> So, most of this meeting I figured we'd review features that already have PRs & are tagged for 5.0. But, *before* we do that, I want to jump quickly to DS-2160
[20:13] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2160 ] - [DS-2160] Remove Lucene search index support and DBMS browse support from DSpace - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:14] <tdonohue> Last week, as you may recall, those in attendance decided that we should remove support for Lucene search indexing in 5.0. So, I created 2160
[20:14] <tdonohue> However, we never actually talked about removing DBMS Browse Index support. I made the assumption that this would also be removed (as we are moving everything to Discovery). Could we vote on that? Do you approve removing DBMS Browse Indexing support?
[20:15] <robint> +1
[20:15] <tdonohue> To be clear, I'm +1 too
[20:15] <mhwood> +1
[20:15] <hpottinger> +1
[20:15] <KevinVdV> +1
[20:15] * keithgilbertson (~keithgilb@c-107-4-138-254.hsd1.va.comcast.net) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[20:16] <tdonohue> Thanks all. Just want to be sure this concept is voted in / approved.
[20:16] * keithgilbertson (~keithgilb@c-107-4-138-254.hsd1.va.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:16] <hpottinger> (note, Peter Dietz is at Educause right now, but I can yell at his phone if we need him for anything)
[20:17] <tdonohue> If you look at 2160, I've begun to note what I think needs to happen in 5.0. But, we still do need a volunteer to begin this work (mostly code cleanup). If anyone is willing/interested, please feel free to get in touch or claim the ticket
[20:18] <tdonohue> I don't believe there's any reason to dig deeper on 2160 in this meeting right now, as this has already been approved & it was discussed a bit last week as well.
[20:18] <mhwood> Agreed.
[20:18] <hpottinger> so... PR deadline applies, yes? or is this "bug fix"?
[20:19] <mhwood> Removing a feature is kind of a special case?
[20:20] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I've marked 2160 as a "task". It's really more about code cleanup / config cleanup. So, it's neither a feature nor a bug fix. But, I was assuming it likely wouldn't be subject to the Oct 6 deadline...but the sooner it gets done the better chance it gets in
[20:20] <mhwood> It does need some testing, as there could be unanticipated loose ends.
[20:20] <tdonohue> yes, agreed. It would need thorough testing...hence, the sooner the better. It's not something we should do "last minute"
[20:22] <robint> Could I bring up the LNI again?
[20:22] <tdonohue> While we are on this topic of "code cleanup"... Is it worth quick followup on the idea of "removing" dspace-lni from out-of-the-box?
[20:22] <tdonohue> robint: go ahead...we were typing the same thing
[20:22] <mhwood> So, technically it's not a new feature and I'm willing to believe that the feature PR deadline does not apply. However it should be accepted only if it can be done fairly soon.
[20:23] <robint> I spoke to our guy who is in contact with Atira and he offered to speak to thema about it, then I forgot all about it
[20:23] <robint> Sorry about that. I've just set myself a reminder to contact him tomorrow.
[20:23] <hpottinger> you remembered now, that counts for something in my book
[20:23] <robint> So I'll get some sort of response one way or another
[20:23] <robint> Don't want to hold things up
[20:24] <robint> Thats all to report
[20:24] <hpottinger> I think I volunteered for the LNI removal, didn't I?
[20:24] <tdonohue> mhwood++ For both LNI & Removing Lucene support, I think we need to get them both ready ASAP if we want to see the change in 5.0. So, probably by end of next week at the latest, if we can find volunteers
[20:25] <tdonohue> hpottinger: yea, it's assigned to you. Are you still willing
[20:25] <tdonohue> DS-2124
[20:25] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2124 ] - [DS-2124] Move LNI to a separate GitHub project - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:26] <hpottinger> still willing, I think I need to clear a day to focus on a few DSpace tickets
[20:26] <tdonohue> ok, thanks
[20:26] <mhwood> Sometime before meeting's end, I'd like to talk about the old PDF documentation in the source tree.
[20:27] <tdonohue> mhwood: well, now is as good a time as any, I guess. We are kinda on the general topic of "code/config cleanup" for 5.0
[20:27] <tdonohue> go ahead :)
[20:28] <mhwood> Just wondering if there is anything more we can do to make it hard to find. DS-2137 was caused by finding this.
[20:28] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2137 ] - [DS-2137] inaccurate createuser command - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:29] <mhwood> kohts also suggests perhaps a README there, noting that the PDF is unmaintained.
[20:29] <tdonohue> mhwood: well, it's still in "master", right? That's one thing to do...remove it from "master" branch
[20:30] <hpottinger> +1 remove, isn't there an issue about all those bitstreams in our github repo?
[20:30] <mhwood> It sure is. I thought we deleted it.
[20:30] <tdonohue> And, we probably should update our global README to point to where the PDF can be downloaded (off the wiki): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/README
[20:30] <kompewter> [ DSpace/README at master · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/README
[20:31] <tdonohue> hpottinger: the issue with the PDFs is that everytime we change the PDF (which is a large file) it increases the overall git repo size (as git doesn't have a good way to merge binaries). Hence, we are growing our git repo rapidly every time we update that large PDF. If we remove it, we stop the rapid growth in size
[20:31] <mhwood> OK, I'll delete it (again?) and work on the global README.
[20:31] <tdonohue> thanks mhwood...sounds good to me
[20:32] <hpottinger> tdonohue: I understand, I think there's an existing JIRA issue about the problem?
[20:32] <tdonohue> yep, DS-1750
[20:32] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1750 ] - [DS-1750] Git clone is becoming slow - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:32] <mhwood> OTOH deleting this file doesn't remove it from the repo. So we don't get any space/time back; we just stop wasting *more*.
[20:33] <hpottinger> right, to address 1750, we need to *gasp* rewrite history
[20:33] <tdonohue> yes..there's no way to *decrease* the repo size (unless we cleanup history which is not a fun thing for anyone). We are just stopping further rapid growth
[20:33] <mhwood> I think we decided to settle for stopping the growth of this unwanted file?
[20:34] <tdonohue> Yes, I agree we should remove the PDF from git. We should instead just make the PDF available for download off of the Wiki (from the main Docs page)
[20:35] <mhwood> I now have a DS-1750 branch in which to work on this.
[20:35] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1750 ] - [DS-1750] Git clone is becoming slow - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:36] <tdonohue> In any case, back to our agenda for today...I think these discussions sound like they've come to a resolution
[20:36] <tdonohue> For the remainder of today, let's go back and review 5.0 Feature Tickets which have PRs: https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?filter=-4&jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20(%22Code%20Task%22%2C%20Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%2C%20Task%2C%20Sub-task)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%20ORDER%20BY%20createdDate%20ASC
[20:36] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?filter=-4&jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20(%22Code%20Task%22%2C%20Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%2C%20Task%2C%20Sub-task)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%205.0%20AND%20status%20%3D%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%20ORDER%20BY%20createdDate%20ASC
[20:37] <tdonohue> Top of the list is DS-1582, which I know is already merged.
[20:37] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1582 ] - [DS-1582] All DSpaceObjects should have metadata support - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:37] <hpottinger> so, we close 1582?
[20:37] <tdonohue> Anything else left to do there? Just more testing? Docs?
[20:38] <mhwood> Trying to recall why I didn't close it.
[20:38] <hpottinger> I think a bug was found quickly after the merge?
[20:38] <tdonohue> yea, there were some bugs located, but they are separate tickets now
[20:38] <mhwood> That was it: leaving some time for early bugs.
[20:38] <mhwood> Close it?
[20:38] <hpottinger> I think closing 1582 is fine
[20:39] <tdonohue> sounds fine
[20:39] <tdonohue> (I do wonder if there's any minor Documentation updates needed...but not sure offhand, to be honest)
[20:40] <hpottinger> probably need additional documentation on using the new feature
[20:40] <hpottinger> DS-2169 uses it
[20:40] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2169 ] - [DS-2169] Author Profiles - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:40] <mhwood> There's no place to document it. It's all internals.
[20:41] * kohts (5b4ea4f7@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: night-night)
[20:41] <tdonohue> Yea, I realize it's internals...but it's a big internal infrustructure change...so it seems like it *would* affect our DBMS documentation, etc. But, agreed, it doesn't affect configs/install docs
[20:42] <tdonohue> I.e. these docs: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Storage+Layer
[20:42] <kompewter> [ Storage Layer - DSpace 5.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Storage+Layer
[20:43] <mhwood> That page says it is stale since 1.8!
[20:43] <tdonohue> In any case, I don't think we need to spend a ton of time on this in the meeting itself. Just noting that we might want to explain the new Architecture/Storage Layer
[20:43] <hpottinger> KevinVdV: have any docs to share with us about 1582?
[20:44] <mhwood> Javadoc should say a fair amount about it.
[20:44] <hpottinger> true, javadoc and with DS-2169 providing a use case
[20:44] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2169 ] - [DS-2169] Author Profiles - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:44] <KevinVdV> No docs on 1582 as of yet.
[20:45] <KevinVdV> Author profiles docs will follow soon … had to get the pull request ready first
[20:45] <tdonohue> so for 1582, I suggest we see if someone can export a new DB diagram at a minimum.
[20:45] <hpottinger> thinking about future 5.0 release, we're going to wan to crow about metadata for all... but we won't have anything to link to...
[20:46] <tdonohue> exactly
[20:46] <KevinVdV> Perhaps add some docs here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Architecture ?
[20:46] <kompewter> [ Architecture - DSpace 5.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Architecture
[20:46] <tdonohue> That'd work too, KevinVdV
[20:47] <hpottinger> business logic layer :-)
[20:47] <tdonohue> It does seem like both the "Architecture" and "storage layer" pages need some minor updates to explain this change
[20:47] <mhwood> what we can say is that this was necessary infrastructure work which will facilitate more interesting features, such as Author Profiles (link).
[20:47] <tdonohue> For now though, I suggest we bring this back to the ticket itself...would rather try to move along to other tickets today (and we're running short on time)
[20:48] <mhwood> Leave open awaiting documentation?
[20:48] <KevinVdV> Would be good for me mhwood
[20:48] <tdonohue> yes, needs doc updates in Architecture & Storage Layer (links above)
[20:49] <tdonohue> Next up on our list, DS-1641
[20:49] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) has joined #duraspace
[20:49] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1641 ] - [DS-1641] Perform Batch Imports from Administrative UI - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:49] <KevinVdV> I need to run, until next time ! (Will look into the docs)
[20:49] * KevinVdV (~KevinVdV@d5153d041.access.telenet.be) Quit (Quit: KevinVdV)
[20:49] <tdonohue> thanks KevinVdV!
[20:50] <tdonohue> I think 1641 is also waiting on docs..and maybe a second +1 (I gave one)
[20:51] <mhwood> I see +2 on the PR.
[20:51] <mhwood> Conditional on documentation.
[20:51] <kstamatis> Regarding DS-1641, we have some implementation for JSPUI to batch import via the Simple Archive Format - We are getting it ready for a PR, hopefully till Friday!
[20:51] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1641 ] - [DS-1641] Perform Batch Imports from Administrative UI - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:51] <tdonohue> unclear if hpottinger's +1 vote was for the feature or for "better exception handling"
[20:51] <mhwood> Right you are.
[20:52] <hpottinger> my +1 was for better exception handling, I still haven't tested
[20:52] <tdonohue> kstamatis: good to hear
[20:53] <hpottinger> though, two observations: this code is in production for Longsight, and the core of the code (batch import from a zip file) has been in DSpace since 1.6 I think
[20:53] <kstamatis> Should we create a new Jira ticket or add information to this one?
[20:53] <tdonohue> so, 1641 is waiting on one last +1 and some docs from peterdietz. If anyone else is willing to give it a review/try it would be great!
[20:54] <hpottinger> kstamatis: I'd say keep the ticke number, but make a new PR
[20:54] <tdonohue> kstamatis: Are you "porting" peterdietz's work to the JSPUI? If so, it probably could just go on this 1641 ticket. If not, it should be a different ticket
[20:54] <hpottinger> s/ticke/ticket/g
[20:54] <kompewter> hpottinger meant to say: kstamatis: I'd say keep the ticket number, but make a new PR
[20:55] <tdonohue> definitely a new PR
[20:55] <kstamatis> No, we were not aware of peterdietz's work. It's an independent work
[20:55] <hpottinger> tdonohue: the back end is probably the same, import from zip has been an option for a while
[20:57] <mhwood> Hmmm, check carefully for collisions if you are working in the same areas.
[20:57] <tdonohue> I'd recommend a new ticket if it's independent...otherwise voting (+1) in the ticket comments is going to get confusing. If it's independent then it needs an independent review, etc.
[20:57] <mhwood> Yes, a new ticket.
[20:57] <kstamatis> ok, new ticket
[20:58] <tdonohue> And, I'd agree to check for collisions in the code...best to use the same underlying code, where possible
[20:58] <tdonohue> Let's try and get on to one last (quick) ticket for today: DS-1701
[20:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1701 ] - [DS-1701] add Item.expunge() - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:58] <robint> Got to run. Cheers all
[20:59] * robint (5eaf588c@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[20:59] <tdonohue> 1701 seems reasonable, but it's not actually used anywhere (yet)
[20:59] <mhwood> There's quite a lot of change in dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/app/itemimport/ItemImport.java in 1641 that should be examined if you are working on similar things.
[21:01] <tdonohue> RE 1701, I just added a comment to the PR. I'd recommend adding Unit Tests, since there's no other way to sufficiently review/test this API change
[21:01] <hpottinger> I agree, seems reasonable, probably needs a unit test
[21:02] <mhwood> Yes.
[21:02] <tdonohue> So, I suggest moving 1701 back to "accepted" phase. It needs further changes before we can accept
[21:03] <kstamatis> mhwood: true, but I am not sure if this affects our implementation which is most related to UI changes
[21:03] <mhwood> OK, just noting it.
[21:04] <kstamatis> mhwood: thanks, we surely have to investigate it
[21:04] <tdonohue> Ok, I updated 1701 to "accepted" and added a request for Unit Tests
[21:04] <mhwood> Actually 1701 needing tests is "request code change".
[21:05] <tdonohue> Yep, mhwood..that's just the name of the button...clicking it changes status to "accepted" again
[21:06] <tdonohue> So, as we are overtime today, we'll close up there for now. Next week, I'd recommend starting the reviews at Ds-1820...(i.e. likely skip over the still unresolved 1582 and 1641)
[21:07] <tdonohue> And obviously, a reminder that you are encouraged to review feature PRs on your own. We don't need to review *every* feature PR in these meetings...so feel free to test PRs and give them +1's if you approve (-1's if you don't)
[21:08] * keithgilbertson (~keithgilb@c-107-4-138-254.hsd1.va.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: keithgilbertson)
[21:08] <tdonohue> Thanks all! I'll be lurking here for a bit, if anything comes up. But the official meeting is now adjorned
[21:08] <hpottinger> even if you're not a committer, your +1 will help a lot
[21:08] <mhwood> More eyes: better code.
[21:08] <tdonohue> yes, +1's definitely highly increase the likelihood that a Feature PR will be accepted
[21:09] <mhwood> But bringing them up here guarantees that someone was at least made aware of the specific need.
[21:10] <mhwood> For now, however, I have to run.
[21:10] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:11] <kutsurak> hpottinger: good to know. I'll try to take a look at 1641 since there might be conflicts with 1933
[21:11] * cknowles (~cknowles@cpc19-sgyl35-2-0-cust180.18-2.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Quit: cknowles)
[21:13] <hpottinger> thanks, kutsurak
[21:14] * keithgilbertson (~keithgilb@c-107-4-138-254.hsd1.va.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[21:16] <kutsurak> goodbye everyone.
[21:16] * kutsurak (~kutsurak@ Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[21:17] * pbecker (~anonymous@55d427b2.access.ecotel.net) Quit (Quit: pbecker)
[21:19] * keithgilbertson (~keithgilb@c-107-4-138-254.hsd1.va.comcast.net) Quit (Client Quit)
[21:22] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:50] * kstamatis (2ebe4ec7@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[22:18] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.