#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2014-10-22

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:20] * helix84 (~ctenar@ Quit (*.net *.split)
[0:24] * kdweeks (~Adium@2001:468:c80:a103:d1ee:36af:5ecf:9caa) Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[0:25] * helix84 (~ctenar@ has joined #duraspace
[6:51] -kornbluth.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:51] -kornbluth.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:51] -kornbluth.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:51] -kornbluth.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:52] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@ec2-107-22-210-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[6:52] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:52] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[6:55] * kostasp (554b0b48@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[11:14] * caravan (~caravan@SIRIOM-LAPTOP.lnec.pt) has joined #duraspace
[11:29] <kostasp> caravan, excuse me for the delay I had some pki issues to fix
[11:33] * kostasp (554b0b48@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
[12:20] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:23] * peterdietz (~peterdiet@server112.longsightgroup.com) has joined #duraspace
[12:28] * caravan (~caravan@SIRIOM-LAPTOP.lnec.pt) Quit (Ping timeout: 244 seconds)
[12:30] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[12:35] * caravan (~caravan@SIRIOM-LAPTOP.lnec.pt) has joined #duraspace
[13:50] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:57] * pbecker (~rooms@55d43b82.access.ecotel.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:01] <tdonohue> Hi all, welcome. It's time for our weekly DSpace Developers Meeting. Agenda for today: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2014-10-22
[15:01] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2014-10-22 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2014-10-22
[15:01] * kohts (~kohts@ has joined #duraspace
[15:02] <hpottinger> tdonohue: mind if I make a quick announcement?
[15:02] <tdonohue> hpottinger: feel free :)
[15:02] * robint (81d7ec36@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[15:03] <hpottinger> well, it shouldn't come as much of a surprise, but we've moved the feature freeze date back to 10/27 (next Monday), it was originally set for 10/20, so, there are a few more days to merge features into DSpace 5.0
[15:03] <hpottinger> no other dates have moved
[15:04] <peterdietz> RC1 cut is still set for Halloween
[15:04] <hpottinger> also, if you've been helping the RT with RT work, I would like to recognize you, you know who you are, please consider adding your name to the roster here: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.0+Status#DSpaceRelease5.0Status-OrganizationalDetails
[15:04] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 5.0 Status - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.0+Status#DSpaceRelease5.0Status-OrganizationalDetails
[15:04] <tdonohue> Thanks hpottinger and peterdietz! That all being said, today's meeting is really about the 5.0 Feature Freeze. We still do have a few Feature PRs that are "waiting" to be reviewed/tested/minor bugs fixed. To be clear, no new Feature PRs can be added at this time...but the "freeze" is not yet complete
[15:05] <hpottinger> "freeze in process"
[15:05] * bollini_ (~chatzilla@NB-BOLLINI.caspur.it) has joined #duraspace
[15:05] <peterdietz> yeah, we've turned down the thermostat, should be getting cold
[15:05] <mhwood> The code is slushy but not completely congealed.
[15:06] <tdonohue> So, I didn't have any specific topics for today other than to help with the 5.0 Feature Freeze (and potentially review a few features together that still need it).
[15:06] <tdonohue> But, before that, I thought I'd ask... anyone have specific questions about the 5.0 release next steps, etc.?
[15:06] <helix84> I'd just like to say that I +1-ed/merged several PRs that still had minor issues/comments that I'd like to see fixed. Not as big as to hold up the merge or maybe even require a separate Jira issue. They're all noted in comments of the merged PRs and I have a separate checklist, too.
[15:07] <hpottinger> we were going through the very short list of PRs remaining, want to finish it up?
[15:07] <mhwood> Yes
[15:07] <peterdietz> there's 5 left. We should timebox ourselves
[15:07] <hpottinger> helix84: if you have issues about already merged code, you should probably turn those into JIRA issues
[15:07] <peterdietz> issues mostly being documentation
[15:08] <helix84> hpottinger: point is they're many and small and already in comments
[15:08] <peterdietz> so. DSPR#668
[15:08] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/668 ] - [DS-2169] Author profiles for XMLUI by KevinVdV
[15:08] <hpottinger> already in comments is OK, it's what I'd call "slightly bus-proof" but JIRA issues would be better, it would mean we're serious about fixing them
[15:09] <peterdietz> I think that DCAT hasn't been loudly in strong favor of Author Profiles, and we had noted that if DCAT had been in strong support of author profiles, then it would get added
[15:09] * tdonohue notes the list of still "to be reviewed" 5.0 Feature PRs is at: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Afeature+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22+ (We had begun reviewing these in the "Backlog Hour" and just got through the first 3)
[15:09] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Afeature+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22+
[15:10] <mhwood> Much as I want this, I think there is not time now to resolve issues around the relationship with DSpace CRIS.
[15:10] <hpottinger> let's skip past known "discussion generators" and move to the other PRs?
[15:11] <tdonohue> RE: #668...I've heard from 5 DCAT members thus far. 4 called it "not a high priority"...the fifth said that it doesn't seem high priority but ORCIDs are. Bram has since created a survey for DCAT members to get full feedback. But, as of right now, it seems like it's not likely to be added to 5.0
[15:11] <tdonohue> I agree though that we skip #668 for now...unless it's deemed high-priority, it seems too controversial to move forward at this time
[15:12] <peterdietz> okay, so we'll table data-model change discussions on this subject for post-dspace5
[15:12] <hpottinger> without a strong vote in favor of #668 coming from DCAT, I don't see how it can possibly make it in, yes, let's move to the next PR
[15:12] <tdonohue> next PR is DSPR#660
[15:12] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/660 ] - DS-2163: Multilingual support for browse indexes and discovery facets by kstamatis
[15:13] <peterdietz> oops. by to table, I mean "to suspend" or "to postpone"
[15:13] * pbecker (~rooms@55d43b82.access.ecotel.net) has left #duraspace
[15:13] <tdonohue> looks like, based on comments in #660, it needs updates based on "metadata 4 all"
[15:13] <helix84> This is something I'd really like to have. I tried to test it today, but I couldn't make it work yet. It doesn't mean it's bad, I migh be lame.
[15:13] <hpottinger> we need a label for JSPUI-only
[15:14] <peterdietz> helix84++
[15:14] <helix84> tdonohue: actually a simple rebase seemingly resolved the conflict with metadata 4 all, but I haven't yet confirmed it works
[15:15] <tdonohue> so, is someone actively working on #660
[15:15] <helix84> a pity that pbecker just left, I guess most of you here don't care about multilingual metadata
[15:15] <helix84> tdonohue: yes, EKT will address the comments. They're just busy this week.
[15:16] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I've been renaming PRs as "JSPUI" or "XMLUI" when they are specific to one or the other. But, it's easy to create a new "label" in GitHub for PRs
[15:16] <helix84> I'm +1 for putting it into the title
[15:16] <helix84> labeling adds work and we can search on titles
[15:16] * tdonohue just changed the title of #660
[15:17] <hpottinger> OK, so, 660, like the idea, but I don't use this UI
[15:17] <tdonohue> So, do we set aside #660 for now? It obviously needs to get in *BEFORE* the freeze (on monday) though...otherwise it'll be auto-rescheduled
[15:18] <helix84> tdonohue: I'd say yes, it needs another tester. I'll ping pbecker.
[15:18] <hpottinger> bollini_: has a few comments on #660
[15:18] <tdonohue> ok..we'll leave 660 as-is. Those who really want this are encouraged to help drive it forward...otherwise it's likely to miss the Feature Freeze
[15:18] <helix84> hpottinger: yes, EKT said they will address them.
[15:19] <tdonohue> (And to be clear, I think 660 is a great feature to have...I just don't have time myself to push it forward)
[15:19] <hpottinger> helix84: they have until 10/27, and they probably need a champion ready to hit the merge button
[15:19] <tdonohue> Moving along for now in essence of time
[15:19] <tdonohue> next up, DSPR#659 / DS-2162
[15:19] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2162 ] - [DS-2162] Per item configurable visual indicators for browse and search results - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:19] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/659 ] - DS-2162: Per item configurable visual indicators for browse and search results by kstamatis
[15:20] <peterdietz> demo of that is: http://esyp.saas.ekt.gr/esyp/browse?type=title&locale=en
[15:20] <kompewter> [ National Quality Infrastructure System: Browsing DSpace ] - http://esyp.saas.ekt.gr/esyp/browse?type=title&locale=en
[15:20] <peterdietz> I think its the book on the left. And the eyeball on the right
[15:20] <helix84> I haven't noticed this before. Demo looks nice.
[15:20] <peterdietz> book = type.
[15:21] <peterdietz> eyeball = Availability
[15:21] <peterdietz> XMLUI has some type of lock-icon, But that only shows when your on the item-page. Having this able to come to the item-list is cool
[15:21] <tdonohue> The one thing that is odd here is that the PR itself doesn't have those images... It's just the "framework" for these visual indicators
[15:22] <peterdietz> the images come from bootstrap
[15:22] <peterdietz> so both ui's already have the glyphicons
[15:22] <tdonohue> Oh, I see..thanks for the clarification, peterdietz
[15:22] <peterdietz> glyphicon-book, glyphicon-eye-open
[15:22] <hpottinger> (mirage or mirage2?)
[15:22] <peterdietz> mirage, no mirage2... ahhhhhhhh
[15:23] <tdonohue> JSPUI only right now, it seems
[15:23] <peterdietz> (bad monty python reference).
[15:23] <peterdietz> yeah, this is a JSPUI PR
[15:24] <helix84> I like the idea, it just needs a tester.
[15:25] <tdonohue> So, I like the idea of #659... It still seems like mostly a "framework" to me.... scanning the Spring config, it looks like most of it is commented out (though maybe I'm misreading it). I'd like it to actually have something enabled by default. I agree though, needs tester
[15:26] <peterdietz> I think it looks cool. But how further could you use it? i.e. What would REST do? This item would use dspace-api to indicate presentation-mode: ....
[15:26] <tdonohue> Anyone want to volunteer to test #659? Otherwise, it's also likely to miss the "freeze" and be auto-rescheduled.
[15:26] * kohts (~kohts@ Quit ()
[15:27] <tdonohue> I'd recommend we add a comment to each of these PRs which is in danger of being "auto-rescheduled" for 6.0...just as a warning
[15:27] <peterdietz> I don't think it's actually saying available or notAvailable, but one of the spring files says image/available.png (I've just noticed the image reference)
[15:27] <helix84> I have to run, bye!
[15:28] <tdonohue> Ok, no volunteers on #659. I'll add a comment to it after this meeting
[15:28] <tdonohue> moving along for now
[15:28] <tdonohue> next up, DSPR#518 / DS-1968
[15:29] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1968 ] - [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:29] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/518 ] - [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation (JSPUI) by zuki
[15:29] <mhwood> Is this really a new feature?
[15:30] <peterdietz> I need to understand the flow in JSPUI. (I don't use JSPUI). You would be at a collection page. Then you click Administer -> Content -> Batch Import
[15:30] <peterdietz> It would want to remember that previously you were at collection:123 ?
[15:30] <hpottinger> I'm with mhwood, this feels like a bug fix
[15:31] <peterdietz> I think this should be simpler than this PR.. i.e. the context of collection:123.. So the link to admin/batchimport?collection=123
[15:31] <tdonohue> does sound bug-fix like
[15:31] <peterdietz> wait. it also adds something cool. It might be commented out though. optgroup for communities, and option for collections
[15:31] <peterdietz> grouping/ordering the collection dropdown by community, then by collection
[15:32] <peterdietz> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/518/files#diff-3afa7f2c3151a8702a24692e9cdab6b9R116
[15:32] <kompewter> [ [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation (JSPUI) by zuki · Pull Request #518 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/518/files#diff-3afa7f2c3151a8702a24692e9cdab6b9R116
[15:33] <peterdietz> anyways. I'll leave this for a JSPUI expert to review, maybe bollini_
[15:34] <peterdietz> sorry for taking a longer time on this one. I don't know the next step on this
[15:34] <hpottinger> it's from a committer, looks like a small change, probably OK to go in as soon as it passes review of a JSPUI expert
[15:35] <tdonohue> This seems like it could "squeak in" as a bug fix. But, I'd like a JSPUI expert to help review it. The RT is very XMLUI expert heavy... we need help reviewing JSPUI features/bug fixes
[15:35] <peterdietz> okay, fine with me then. Let the jspui crowd handle it. And maybe its smaller than a bug new feature
[15:35] <peterdietz> big new feature
[15:35] <hpottinger> tdonohue: I plan to announce the extension of the feature freeze today, and will include a plea to JSPUI experts
[15:36] <tdonohue> hpottinger: that'd be great, thanks!
[15:36] <tdonohue> Ok, we'll set aside #518 too for now...I'll add a comment for testers
[15:36] <tdonohue> last one on our Feature PR list: DSPR#511
[15:36] <tdonohue> DS-1689
[15:36] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1689 ] - [DS-1689] Create Spatial Index and Spatial Query - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:36] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/511 ] - DS-1689 Spatial Indexing and Quering by bbkopsas
[15:37] <robint> Can I backtrack for a minute
[15:37] <robint> I just tried selecting a collection in the JSPUI
[15:37] <robint> and then 'submit to this collection'
[15:37] <tdonohue> robint: go ahead
[15:38] <robint> it then prompted me to select a collection from a list of collections
[15:38] <tdonohue> yuck. So it is a bug then
[15:38] <robint> So I guess that PR may be saying 'if I have already selected a collection don't ask me again'
[15:38] <robint> I think it could be considered a bug fix
[15:38] <mhwood> Apparently it is a bug *and* a feature.
[15:39] <hpottinger> bug *fix*
[15:39] <tdonohue> I've tagged that PR as a bug fix & feature.
[15:40] <hpottinger> last one, DSPR#511
[15:40] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/511 ] - DS-1689 Spatial Indexing and Quering by bbkopsas
[15:40] <mhwood> Not mergeable. Needs attention from the submitter.
[15:40] <peterdietz> This spatial indexing has a hardcoded ip address:
[15:40] <kompewter> [ 1 ] -
[15:41] <tdonohue> yes, we should flag #511 as a "work in progress"
[15:41] <peterdietz> https://github.com/bbkopsas/DSpace/commit/222164685cc9a6d24853fc49aa5039b73ee10e40#diff-51cb0fa55a1ee7bf7520eac12a33f696R9
[15:41] <kompewter> [ 2221646 · bbkopsas/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/bbkopsas/DSpace/commit/222164685cc9a6d24853fc49aa5039b73ee10e40#diff-51cb0fa55a1ee7bf7520eac12a33f696R9
[15:41] * tdonohue just added WIP label to #511...so it'll be rescheduled
[15:41] <hpottinger> +1 WIP
[15:41] <hpottinger> sorted
[15:42] <tdonohue> Are there any other Feature PRs out there that we've somehow overlooked? Anyone?
[15:42] <peterdietz> The demo of it is VERY cool though: http://geo-dspace.aegean.gr/xmlui/handle/123456789/4
[15:42] <kompewter> [ Αρχιπέλαγος, Κατάλογος Χωρικών Δεδομένων ] - http://geo-dspace.aegean.gr/xmlui/handle/123456789/4
[15:43] <peterdietz> press shift, then drag mouse to make a bounding box, then hit go
[15:43] <tdonohue> Oh, wait...here's a rebased Feature PR from helix84: DSPR#701
[15:43] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/701 ] - DS-1227: Tag cloud for any browse index or Discovery facet by helix84
[15:45] <hpottinger> #701 looks to be tested, and is also a JSPUI thing
[15:46] <hpottinger> does it need a milestone?
[15:46] <tdonohue> Yep, I just changed it's title to state JSPUI only. Again, we need JSPUI reviewers
[15:46] <peterdietz> wait. bounding box, and tag cloud are different
[15:47] <tdonohue> hpottinger: who has been setting the milestones? Some feature PRs seem to have a "5.0-feature-freeze" milestone, and some do not
[15:47] <peterdietz> I think I had clicked the feature-freeze milestone for one page of results. But didn't do all
[15:48] <hpottinger> peterdietz set the milestone originally, shall we go make sure they're all tagged?
[15:49] <tdonohue> hpottinger & peterdietz: if you want to use the milestone feature in GitHub, by all means do so. Thus far it seems like we're just searching for ones labeled "feature" and NOT "work-in-progress" (which also gets us a good list)
[15:49] <tdonohue> So, #701 needs JSPUI testers as well
[15:49] <hpottinger> I think #701 is JPUI only, I don't see any XMLUI in there
[15:50] <bollini_> ok, I could be able to find a couple of hours before Monday to review something
[15:50] <bollini_> can I ask the release team to send me an email with the PR list and their priority?
[15:51] <tdonohue> bollini_: the PR list in consideration for 5.0 is here: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Afeature+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22+
[15:51] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Afeature+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22+
[15:51] <tdonohue> bollini_: any that say JSPUI in the title likely need more testing...we are in need of JSPUI users to test & verify
[15:52] <bollini_> ok. If I need some improvement at code level can I work with the contributor also on Monday to get the final version?
[15:52] <hpottinger> (btw, I just set a milestone for all the feature PRs on that list)
[15:53] <peterdietz> here's a list of open PR's with the word JSPUI: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Afeature+jspui
[15:53] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Afeature+jspui
[15:53] <tdonohue> bollini_: Feature Freeze is Monday. So, it needs to be merged by end of the day on Monday OR someone needs to ask for an extension prior to then. As of Tuesday, they will be rescheduled for 6.0
[15:53] <bollini_> ok. so we will work to merge it on Monday (at any local time :) )
[15:54] * kohts_mobile (~AndChat50@ has joined #duraspace
[15:54] <hpottinger> I just corrected the date on the 5.0 feature freeze milestone in GitHub
[15:54] <tdonohue> hpottinger & peterdietz: We also need to be keeping an eye on "improvements". Some of those my need to get in before Monday....some which are minor may be able to have a bit longer
[15:54] <tdonohue> Here's the list of "improvement" PRs: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimprovement+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22+
[15:54] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Aopen+label%3Aimprovement+-label%3A%22work+in+progress%22+
[15:55] <peterdietz> Yeah. There's still an impressive number of remaining improvements. 22.. Then 28 bug fixes
[15:55] <hpottinger> oh dear, 22 more...
[15:56] <tdonohue> bug fixes can be set aside for now. But, with "improvements", I think we should try to do a quick review of which are even *mergeable*.... Ones that are not mergeable should be warned that feature freeze is Monday.
[15:57] <bollini_> I need to leave... bye
[15:57] <tdonohue> peterdietz & hpottinger: should we schedule another meeting this week to quickly review "improvements"? I'd be glad to help...just want to get it on my calendar if we want to do so
[15:57] <hpottinger> OK, so would it help if I put a milestone for 5.0 FF on those improvements?
[15:57] * bollini_ (~chatzilla@NB-BOLLINI.caspur.it) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.91 [Firefox 33.0/20141011015303])
[15:57] <mhwood> 673 is tracking master updates as I get time. It's meant to wait to the last hour so as not to disturb other PRs.
[15:57] <robint> Got to run. Cheers all.
[15:57] * robint (81d7ec36@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[15:57] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I would not mark a milestone on an improvement until it's been reviewed as mergeable...Some of these improvement PRs are rather old...we need to do a quick review first
[15:58] <hpottinger> OK DSPR #673 definitely needed a milestone
[15:58] <hpottinger> i
[15:58] <hpottinger> it's going in, if I have any sayso :-)
[15:59] <hpottinger> DSPR#673
[15:59] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/673 ] - [DS-1883] Rehabilitate DCValue by mwoodiupui
[15:59] <hpottinger> that's better
[15:59] <tdonohue> So, do we want another meeting on "improvements"?
[15:59] <peterdietz> So. I believe we have finished our evaluation of DSpace 5 features (some have been pre-approved, pending final fixes). Now we're on to evaluating the improvement/bug-fixes
[15:59] <hpottinger> yes, I have time today
[16:00] <peterdietz> If someone does my job for me. I can keep working on DSpace 5 tasks ;)
[16:00] <tdonohue> peterdietz: yes, the feature review is done. But, some of these improvements look larger than others...large ones likely need to be in PRE-freeeze. Small ones might be able to wait until later next week
[16:01] <tdonohue> name a day/time...and I'll be glad to pop into IRC then to help review improvements
[16:02] <peterdietz> Monday is too late. (We could do last minute touch ups) So either today, thursday, Friday...
[16:03] <peterdietz> RC1 isn't until next friday.. So 9 days?
[16:03] <tdonohue> yep, I'm asking for the RT to decide a time..I'll make it work into my schedule
[16:03] <hpottinger> today is my preference
[16:03] <tdonohue> I'm fine with later today...what works for you, peterdietz?
[16:03] <hpottinger> I think some of these can "just be merged"
[16:03] <peterdietz> If everyone can still with our gruelling DSpace 5 schedule
[16:04] <peterdietz> still = stick
[16:04] <peterdietz> i can hang around. I've got catch-up to do. So can't be all day
[16:04] * kstamatis (25066d99@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[16:04] <tdonohue> RC1 is in 9 days, yes. Which is why it's important to get these reviewed soonish
[16:05] <hpottinger> so, how about right after this meeting, back in #dspace?
[16:05] <peterdietz> Maybe it would help to triage the list. Small, medium, large
[16:05] <peterdietz> yeah. I'm fine moving to dspace.
[16:05] <tdonohue> sounds good. In that case, any last questions/comments before we close this meeting up?
[16:06] <hpottinger> thanks everyone for all the hard work, DSpace 5.0 is going to be awesome
[16:06] <tdonohue> Not hearing any. In that case our DevMtg is officially closed for today! Thanks all! If anyone can help stick around to review "improvement" PRs, we'll be doing so over in #dspace right now
[16:13] * kohts_mobile (~AndChat50@ Quit (Quit: Bye)
[16:20] * kstamatis (25066d99@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[17:55] * caravan (~caravan@SIRIOM-LAPTOP.lnec.pt) Quit (Ping timeout: 255 seconds)
[21:00] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:08] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161174.dhcp.missouri.edu) has left #duraspace
[22:21] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace
[22:57] * peterdietz (~peterdiet@server112.longsightgroup.com) Quit (Quit: peterdietz)
[23:53] * caravan (~caravan@SIRIOM-LAPTOP.lnec.pt) has joined #duraspace
[23:57] * caravan (~caravan@SIRIOM-LAPTOP.lnec.pt) Quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.