#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2015-01-14

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:09] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
[3:18] * ianthecowu (~ianthe@cowu.be) Quit (Ping timeout: 244 seconds)
[6:34] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:34] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:34] -asimov.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:34] -asimov.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:34] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@ec2-107-22-210-74.compute-1.amazonaws.com) has joined #duraspace
[6:34] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[6:34] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[13:14] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[13:53] * KevinVdV (~kevin@ has joined #duraspace
[14:27] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[14:30] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[14:53] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[15:01] * robint (81d7ec36@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[15:02] * srobbins (~Adium@c-98-212-148-48.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:08] <tdonohue> Hi all, apologies, I ended up getting stuck in traffic this morning. Obviously I'm about 8 mins late for our weekly DSpace Dev Mtg
[15:09] <tdonohue> Agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-01-14
[15:09] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2015-01-14 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2015-01-14
[15:09] <tdonohue> Today's meeting is obviously all about working to "wrap up" the 5.0 release
[15:10] <tdonohue> On the agenda, you'll notice I've included links to the remaining "blocker" tickets. Release Team, does this sound like a good place to start?
[15:11] <hpottinger> yes
[15:11] <tdonohue> OK, starting from the top then...let's see if we can get some status updates and/or get some of these resolved
[15:11] <tdonohue> DS-2401
[15:11] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2401 ] - [DS-2401] Browse by Author shows Authority Control value in results header - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:11] <hpottinger> robint and I were just discussing 2401
[15:11] <hpottinger> I added a comment to 2401 just now
[15:12] <hpottinger> KevinVdV has made a suggestion we should try on demo, and if it works, KevinVdV has offered to correct the docs. That should close 2401
[15:12] <hpottinger> anyone have time to tinker with demo a bit?
[15:13] <tdonohue> So, quick question. Is this a setting that should be the new "default" config in dspace.cfg? Or it's just only enabled if you plan to use ORCID?
[15:14] <hpottinger> only if you use authority control, I think, for authors, I think
[15:14] <KevinVdV> I would only enable it if you ORCID on. Because I believe all NON authority controlled fields will NOT be shown in the browse index
[15:14] <tdonohue> ok. yes, then it does sound like simply a Documentation change is necessary. Just wanted to be certain I understood
[15:14] <KevinVdV> But not sure if the best place to document it is on the ORCID page (although a link should be there), since it is a “browse” setting
[15:15] <KevinVdV> & not limited to ORCID alone, but to any authority controlled metadata field
[15:15] <hpottinger> docs probably belong in the authority docs, but there ought to be a pointer to them from the ORCID docs, because we'll have lots of authority newbies coming from there
[15:16] * hpottinger is an authority newbie.
[15:17] <tdonohue> If this setting is more for ORCID though, it could be documented under the "Enabling the ORCID authority control"...cause this sounds like a setting you'd *want* to tweak whenever ORCID is enabled
[15:17] <tdonohue> https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/ORCID+Integration?src=search#ORCIDIntegration-EnablingtheORCIDauthoritycontrol
[15:17] <kompewter> [ ORCID Integration - DSpace 5.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/ORCID+Integration?src=search#ORCIDIntegration-EnablingtheORCIDauthoritycontrol
[15:17] * awoods (~awoods@c-67-165-245-76.hsd1.co.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:18] <tdonohue> But, where it's documented doesn't matter too much to me. Just needs to be documented and linked to from any other relevant places (ORCID docs, auth control docs, etc)
[15:18] <hpottinger> tdonohue: it's not just for ORCID, but ORCID folks *will* want to set this setting.
[15:19] <tdonohue> So, in any case, it sounds like KevinVdV will write the docs, correct? The outstanding action here is we need someone to verify this on demo.dspace.org?
[15:19] <hpottinger> yep
[15:20] <tdonohue> Anyone want to do the verification on demo.dspace.org of this bug & fix?
[15:20] <robint> I'll ssh right now!
[15:20] <tdonohue> thanks robint
[15:20] <hpottinger> that's the spirit!
[15:20] <tdonohue> OK, for now we'll move along then
[15:21] <tdonohue> DS-2396 updates?
[15:21] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2396 ] - [DS-2396] Checksum checker and bitstream.user_format_description on version 5.0rc2 - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:21] <tdonohue> looks like for 2396 we have an untested PR. Anyone give this one a spin yet? Or anyone willing to help test it out?
[15:22] <hpottinger> it's a blocker, with a PR...
[15:23] <tdonohue> OK, I guess I can try to tackle testing this one, if no one else will be able to
[15:24] <tdonohue> So, I'll take this one on myself...It sounds easy enough to test (just run the Checksum checker)
[15:24] <tdonohue> So, moving along for now... last of the blockers, DS-2395
[15:24] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2395 ] - [DS-2395] ItemDAO* still uses bundle.name (now moved to metadatavalue) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:24] <tdonohue> also has a PR, DSPR#819
[15:25] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/819 ] - [DS-2395] ItemDAO* still uses bundle.name (now moved to metadatavalue) by mwoodiupui
[15:25] <mhwood> I've tested it a bit. helix84 said he would test it too, sometime today.
[15:25] <tdonohue> This sounds like it's had some pretty thorough testing already. Ok, good to hear that helix84 also said he'd chip in here
[15:25] <helix84> hi
[15:26] <mhwood> I'm bothering you about that PR again.
[15:26] <helix84> I actually don't know how that code branch should be tested, it's obviously wrong, but I've never encountered the error
[15:26] <mhwood> If it works *now* then I guess it passes testing?
[15:27] <mhwood> That is: I didn't break anything, and we agree it was wrong before.
[15:27] <helix84> no, what I'm saying is I didn't see this error, I only noticed the obsolete SQL
[15:27] <hpottinger> mhwood: can you give helix84 a definition of "it works"? :-)
[15:28] <helix84> definition of what to run to see the failure would be more useful :)
[15:29] <mhwood> The code is only exercised by thumbnails in JSPUI.
[15:29] <hpottinger> I think the thumbnail test is a good one, that uses bundle.name, right?
[15:29] <helix84> Anyway, I'll give it a look with Mark's help. We can move on.
[15:29] <mhwood> So that's what I tested: I submitted an image, ran the content filter, and could see thumbnails in JSPUI.
[15:30] <tdonohue> ok, sounds good. In all honesty, this sounds like something that is so obviously "wrong" as-is, that we should merge the fix. But, it would be nice to give a sanity check.
[15:30] <hpottinger> so... on demo.dspace.org, we shouldn't see thumbnails in JSPUI currently?
[15:30] <mhwood> That seems likely. There should be SQLExceptions in the log.
[15:32] <hpottinger> http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/handle/10673/11 no thumbnail
[15:32] <kompewter> [ DSpace Demo Repository: My White Bicycle ] - http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/handle/10673/11
[15:33] <helix84> the only SQLException I see is java.sql.SQLException: Already closed.
[15:33] <pbecker> hpottinger the thumbnail doesn't show up in xmlui neither.
[15:33] <mhwood> Hm, it may be caught somewhere.
[15:33] <pbecker> http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/11
[15:33] <kompewter> [ My White Bicycle ] - http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/11
[15:33] <mhwood> We need to be sure the filter has run.
[15:33] <helix84> but that item is new, robint just submitted it, probably didn't go through media filter yet
[15:33] <KevinVdV> Run filter-media from CLI ?
[15:34] <helix84> I just did
[15:34] <hpottinger> thumbnail
[15:34] <tdonohue> thumbnail is there
[15:34] <robint> Hi all, just tested DS-2401 and it seems to work following KevinVdV's suggestion. I'll update Jira.
[15:34] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2401 ] - [DS-2401] Browse by Author shows Authority Control value in results header - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:34] * hpottinger scratches his head....
[15:34] <tdonohue> thumbnail appeared in both XMLUI and JSPUI...odd
[15:35] <mhwood> Odd indeed.
[15:35] * hpottinger mutters, this shouldn't be...
[15:35] <helix84> Thumbnail visible, no exception.
[15:35] <helix84> We can take a look at this during the following hour.
[15:35] <KevinVdV> The thumbnail issue is only in the Browse & search results I think
[15:35] <KevinVdV> Or so the code tells me (not tested)
[15:35] <pbecker> before the media-filter run, there was no thumbnail for the test documents that should have bin inserted by aip saturday night: http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/5
[15:35] <kompewter> [ Test PDF Document ] - http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/5
[15:35] <pbecker> hmm, even now its missing...
[15:36] <helix84> KevinVdV: as in non-Discovery browse?
[15:36] <KevinVdV> http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/browse?type=title
[15:36] <kompewter> [ DSpace Demo Repository: Browsing DSpace ] - http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/browse?type=title
[15:36] <KevinVdV> http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/simple-search?query=white
[15:36] <kompewter> [ DSpace Demo Repository: Search ] - http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/simple-search?query=white
[15:37] <KevinVdV> On these pages I think a thumbnail should be present
[15:37] <hpottinger> how many bicycles do you own, robint? :-)
[15:37] <helix84> KevinVdV: maybe we need to turn something on for JSPUI to display thumbnails?
[15:37] <tdonohue> huh...here you go. Search "white" in XMLUI & JSPUI. In XMLUI you see a thumbnail. In JSPUI, none
[15:38] <tdonohue> http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/simple-search?query=white
[15:38] <kompewter> [ DSpace Demo Repository: Search ] - http://demo.dspace.org/jspui/simple-search?query=white
[15:38] <hpottinger> yep
[15:38] <KevinVdV> & also depends on config I think, https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace/config/dspace.cfg#L954
[15:38] <kompewter> [ DSpace/dspace.cfg at master · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/master/dspace/config/dspace.cfg#L954
[15:38] <hpottinger> aside: I like that JSPUI uses GETs instead of POSTs for the search box
[15:39] <helix84> hpottinger++
[15:39] <helix84> possibly related http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Dspace-4-1-JSPUI-Error-displaying-thumbnails-td4672409.html
[15:39] <kompewter> [ DSpace - Tech - Dspace 4.1 JSPUI Error displaying thumbnails ] - http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Dspace-4-1-JSPUI-Error-displaying-thumbnails-td4672409.html
[15:40] <helix84> I'll try turning this on on demo and restarting: webui.browse.thumbnail.show = false
[15:40] <tdonohue> so, is there a person or group of folks willing to dig deeper with this ticket and get it resolved?
[15:41] <mhwood> Sounds like that's being done.
[15:41] <hpottinger> I think helix84 just volunteered.
[15:41] * hpottinger ducks.
[15:41] <mhwood> I tried a search on my Ds-2395 instance and it does show a thumbnail.
[15:41] <tdonohue> OK. just wanted to move along to other topics here as well, if we have this assigned
[15:41] <helix84> Working on it, we can discuss this in #dspace. Let's move on.
[15:42] <tdonohue> Ok, sounds good
[15:42] <tdonohue> So, that's really it for the primary "blockers". I will also bring up DS-2040, just because it is a significant issue, and I have a working PR
[15:42] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2040 ] - [DS-2040] AIP restore does not seem to work with cross-mapped items - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:43] <robint> I've git a wee concern...
[15:43] <robint> Just added a number of items a 'Taylor, Robin' but when I browse by author they are each listed as a separate entry in the results
[15:44] <robint> I would have expected to see 'Taylor, Robin [3]'
[15:44] <tdonohue> Yep, I see that: http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/
[15:44] <kompewter> [ DSpace Home ] - http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/
[15:44] <helix84> robint: they have probably been assigned each a different GUID in the authority index
[15:44] <helix84> robint: are these items you just added?
[15:44] <tdonohue> hovering over those "Taylor, Robin" entries, it looks like they all have unique GUID values
[15:45] <tdonohue> So, they are seen as "different people"
[15:45] <robint> One I added maybe yesterday but the others I added now just to confirm the behaviour
[15:46] <tdonohue> robint: did you just type in the name manually, or did you actually use the "Lookup" tool to select an existing "Taylor, Robin" in the repository?
[15:46] <tdonohue> I *think* the former will add a *new* "Taylor, Robin", but the latter will not
[15:46] <robint> Typed in manually each time
[15:46] <helix84> yep, that must be it
[15:47] <tdonohue> I'm testing with a new submission right now
[15:47] <helix84> regarding DS-2395, see #dspace
[15:47] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2395 ] - [DS-2395] ItemDAO* still uses bundle.name (now moved to metadatavalue) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:47] <robint> Is that because we have Auth Control turned on in some form?
[15:48] <helix84> robint: yes, it's one of the new optional features and we turn those on for testing on demo
[15:48] <tdonohue> there we go, this Robin Taylor has (2) now...cause I selected this one from the AUth Control "Lookup" form in the submission process. http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/discover?filtertype=author&filter_relational_operator=authority&filter=f9f3c53e-bfe8-43bc-b371-c2b54b1b0675
[15:48] <robint> So if I don't select the same author from a list it assumes it is different?
[15:48] <kompewter> [ Search ] - http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/discover?filtertype=author&filter_relational_operator=authority&filter=f9f3c53e-bfe8-43bc-b371-c2b54b1b0675
[15:48] <KevinVdV> robint: it does
[15:48] <robint> Good stuff, thanks for investigating
[15:49] <KevinVdV> Because there is no way to know if you are the same Robin T
[15:49] <KevinVdV> It could be your evil twin
[15:49] <helix84> robint: otherwise the bug you were trying to test wouldn't be relevant (it's only with the new feature)
[15:49] <tdonohue> Is there any way to "merge" authors later on? Just curious
[15:49] <robint> Makes sense
[15:49] <KevinVdV> No real way to merge authors (yet)
[15:49] <tdonohue> (i.e. to say...whoops, these two "Taylor, Robin" are the same!)
[15:49] <hpottinger> authority control isn't actually new, sorry for being pedantic :-)
[15:49] <tdonohue> Ok, good to know KevinVdV. that seems like it'd be a worthwhile future feature
[15:50] <helix84> KevinVdV: as an improvement, we might also suggest authors from the index when there's a duplicity (or multiplicity)
[15:50] <helix84> hpottinger: SolrAuthority is
[15:50] <hpottinger> true, the cache is new
[15:50] <KevinVdV> Indeed, but Rome wasn’t built in a day :)
[15:50] <tdonohue> Ok, back to the other topics at hand...there's still more to get through regarding 5.0 stuff
[15:51] <tdonohue> I do again want to mention DS-2040. Anyone have objections to my merging this fix?
[15:51] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2040 ] - [DS-2040] AIP restore does not seem to work with cross-mapped items - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:51] <mhwood> None here.
[15:51] <hpottinger> funny thing about 2040: I can't seem to reproduce it any more
[15:51] <tdonohue> It includes AIP Integration Tests, and I've verified both the bug and the fix via Integration Tests
[15:51] <helix84> tdonohue: I will merge it before the release unless I find bugs. Still in the process of testing it.
[15:52] <tdonohue> hpottinger: Only very specific restores (*must* be a hierarchical restore of a Community with a mapped item under it) will trigger the bug
[15:52] <hpottinger> aha, so my "poison pill" AIP won't work
[15:52] <helix84> tdonohue: my testing takes really long on real-world data, also because there are other unrelated bugs and limitations in the AIP packager
[15:52] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I was able to trigger the bug via my Integration Tests though, prior to merging
[15:52] <tdonohue> prior to *fixing* I mean
[15:53] <hpottinger> OK, so, the real bug is: cross-mapped collections + a complex hiearchy
[15:53] <tdonohue> hpottinger: correct, I don't think your "poison pill" will actually work. It's not the *Item AIP* that is the issue...it's actually the *Collection AIP* which references the mapped Item that is the issue
[15:53] <helix84> hpottinger: that's exactly what I'm testing ;)
[15:54] <tdonohue> OK, well with 2040, it sounds like helix84 is on top of it. I just don't want this missing 5.0, as I'm 99.9% certain it works & it comes with tests to verify it
[15:54] <hpottinger> I'm on board with that
[15:55] <tdonohue> Moving along now...Anyone seen or heard from our friendly RT member, peterdietz, recently? He still owes us 5.0 Documentation for several features
[15:55] <helix84> tdonohue: yes, even if I don't make it in time (yes, it really takes that long) I'll merge it. I haven't really found issues with it, just wasn't able to fully verify.
[15:55] <helix84> tdonohue: he's alive, he posted a reply on the mailing list today or yesterday
[15:56] <hpottinger> he's really busy with big project at the moment
[15:56] * hpottinger attempts to summon PeterDeitz...
[15:57] <tdonohue> OK, so I guess the question is...anyone in touch with him still about Docs? We obviously need these docs to release 5.0...https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.0+Status#DSpaceRelease5.0Status-ReleaseTODOlist
[15:57] <kompewter> [ DSpace Release 5.0 Status - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+5.0+Status#DSpaceRelease5.0Status-ReleaseTODOlist
[15:57] <tdonohue> I don't feel good about releasing 5.0 without docs for Batch UI Imports, REST (with CRUD) or PDF Cover Pages...each of those seem like they are in need of docs
[15:58] <helix84> Since hpottinger is planning to release the langpacks today, I'd like to ask for help with checking one translation. The file encoding is correct, UTF-8, yet it doesn't display the text correctly in JSPUI. Could anyone give me a hand after the DevMtg?
[15:58] <hpottinger> I'm actually planning to release lang packs *right after this meeting* :-)
[15:58] <helix84> Oh, I promised the UI docs. I'll do that today.
[15:59] <hpottinger> (hence my reticence to volunteer for things)
[16:00] <tdonohue> helix84: I think you also mentioned having docs for the minor updates BTE (Biblio-Transformation-Engine). We need those too
[16:00] <helix84> tdonohue: Yes, noting that down
[16:01] <hpottinger> helix84: I
[16:01] <hpottinger> will coordinate with you before I release langpacks
[16:01] <helix84> hpottinger: Thanks. I'll send you the file.
[16:01] * hpottinger eyeballs his "return" key warily
[16:01] * peterdietz (uid52203@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-yinvpzkvdowhozzl) has joined #duraspace
[16:01] <peterdietz> Hi All
[16:01] <hpottinger> Hi!
[16:02] <hpottinger> helix84: "send you the file" baffles me :-)
[16:02] <hpottinger> I'm OK at pulling levers and pushing buttons, not so OK at translating
[16:02] <tdonohue> Hi peterdietz... we were wondering about the 5.0 docs for REST (with CRUD), PDF Cover pages...and possibly Batch UI Import (though I think helix84 may have volunteered there)
[16:03] <tdonohue> peterdietz: any updates on docs schedules? Docs are one of our last "blockers" to getting this release out the door soon
[16:04] <KevinVdV> need to run guys, until next time ! Good luck with the release !
[16:04] <peterdietz> I've been working on the PDF Cover Page, haven't published yet, and the REST, well, answering Bruno's question the other day got that a bit further.
[16:04] <peterdietz> I can drop other projects to finish this all
[16:05] <hpottinger> ask for help if you need it, we can all pitch in
[16:05] <mhwood> Aye.
[16:05] * KevinVdV (~kevin@ Quit (Quit: KevinVdV)
[16:05] <tdonohue> Thanks, peterdietz. Ideally we really need them by end of day tomorrow (or end of week at the latest). Definitely ask if you need help. We just need to push through and wrap up 5.0 :)
[16:05] * mhwood deeply appreciates good documentation.
[16:06] <hpottinger> same goes for the lot of you, no one here needs to struggle with this load, we can all help.
[16:06] <tdonohue> yes, please email or jump on IRC if you need help on something 5.0 related
[16:08] <tdonohue> OK, so to try and wrap up today's meeting. It sounds like, if all goes well, we should still get 5.0 "cut" sometime this week. I'm just wondering whether we'll get it cut early enough to announce this week, or if that may get pushed to Monday, but we'll see
[16:09] <hpottinger> I have Thursday blocked off all day, I plan to start things off 9AM CST, so, if I need to stop, somebody show up in IRC and yell "stop!"
[16:09] <tdonohue> BTW, is someone on the RT willing / ready to start drafting the 5.0 email announcement (based on the wiki release notes)? Or is that an area where help is needed still?
[16:10] <mhwood> I could do that if nobody else wants it.
[16:10] <hpottinger> thanks, mhwood!
[16:10] <tdonohue> mhwood: that'd be great. I'm glad to chip in as well, if you need more eyes or someone to run a draft by. Thanks!
[16:10] <hpottinger> same here, I will proofread
[16:10] <mhwood> When I have something, I'll send it out on -release.
[16:11] <tdonohue> sounds great! Thanks again!
[16:11] <tdonohue> OK, so anything else I'm forgetting with regards to 5.0? It sounds like we have a plan / assignee for everything
[16:11] <helix84> yeah, I'll take demo
[16:12] <helix84> and apidocs
[16:13] <hpottinger> sounds good, I will brb, need tea before I start cutting these lang packs
[16:13] <tdonohue> oh, yep, demo needs updating too. That's true. FYI on demo though, I'm probably going to try to rebuild that behind the scenes in the coming weeks. But, helix84, I'll let you know if I start that in the next few days (kinda doubtful at this point) in which case I might steal this task from you
[16:14] <tdonohue> With that though, it sounds like we've wrapped up today's meeting. 5.0 should be out by the end of the week! Thank you all for all your hard work & dedication to making this happen. It's gonna be a great release!
[16:14] <helix84> I think it should go smoothly now, I ironed it out when deploying rc1/rc2
[16:15] * tdonohue notes the official meeting is now closed...but if you want to hang around, some discussion will be going on in #dspace immediately post-meeting
[16:19] * robint (81d7ec36@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[16:19] * srobbins (~Adium@c-98-212-148-48.hsd1.il.comcast.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[21:34] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[22:32] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Quit: Leaving, later taterz!)
[22:51] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-215-0-161.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.