#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2016-03-23

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[0:12] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) Quit (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
[0:17] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) has joined #duraspace
[1:10] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) Quit (Ping timeout: 276 seconds)
[1:27] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) has joined #duraspace
[2:14] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
[2:30] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) has joined #duraspace
[3:21] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) Quit (Ping timeout: 248 seconds)
[3:23] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) has joined #duraspace
[3:54] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) Quit (Ping timeout: 244 seconds)
[7:02] -adams.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[7:02] -adams.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[7:02] -adams.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[7:02] -adams.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[7:02] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@webster.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[7:02] * Topic is '[Welcome to DuraSpace - This channel is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/]'
[7:02] * Set by cwilper!ad579d86@gateway/web/freenode/ip. on Fri Oct 22 01:19:41 UTC 2010
[9:25] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[12:13] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[13:02] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-220-55-31.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #duraspace
[13:56] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161168.dhcp.missouri.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:05] * th5 (~th5@unaffiliated/th5) has joined #duraspace
[14:25] * peterdietz (uid52203@gateway/web/irccloud.com/x-ucousondogifuqwg) has joined #duraspace
[14:39] * dyelar (~dyelar@ has joined #duraspace
[14:54] * KevinVdV (~kevin@ has joined #duraspace
[14:54] <KevinVdV> Hello everbody
[14:55] <tdonohue> Hello there KevinVdV
[14:56] <tdonohue> BTW, all, here's the agenda for today if you haven't yet seen it. The mtg starts at the top of the hour (<4 mins): https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2016-03-23
[14:56] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2016-03-23 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2016-03-23
[14:56] * theDiSCLAiMER (~pbuenapos@ has joined #duraspace
[15:00] <tdonohue> Welcome all, it's time for the DSpace DevMtg. The agenda was already linked above
[15:01] <tdonohue> Before we get started, I do want to quickly thank everyone for the hard work on getting the security/bug fix releases out (5.5 / 4.5 / 3.6)! Thanks to everyone for the quick fixes & testing support!
[15:02] * roelandatmire (~roeland@ has joined #duraspace
[15:02] <hpottinger> thanks for cutting those releases, tdonohue!
[15:03] <tdonohue> Obviously, the big topic for today will be 6.0. Before we get to it, I did want to encourage folks to join our next DSpace UI meeting tomorrow (at 14:00 UTC, one hour earlier than this meeting), if you want to hear more about the UI discussions from the Summit last week
[15:04] <tdonohue> I will be reporting out more regarding the UI discussions in upcoming weeks. But the basic "gist" is what I've noted in the agenda. The Steering Group would like us to do an "extended prototype" of a client-side option (Angular 2) in order to verify whether or not it's a plausible solution for our UI
[15:04] <tdonohue> Much more on that will be coming as things move along...and I do welcome your feedback as we move into this.
[15:05] <tdonohue> But, for today, I'd encourage us to move along to 6.0 topics...as this release needs to get re-kickstarted
[15:05] <hpottinger> tdonohue: how long is the 3/24 meeting?
[15:06] <tdonohue> (We can always loop back to UI discussions at the end of this meeting as needed, or post-meeting if folks want to talk more about it)
[15:06] <tdonohue> hpottinger: one hour (max)
[15:06] <tdonohue> (You are welcome to leave early though if you need to. The main topic will be these discussions from the Summit last week)
[15:07] <hpottinger> I've got a 10:30 meeting, also online, I should be able to make it to both
[15:07] <tdonohue> In any case, moving along to 6.0. We have made some strides in recent weeks...but we still have more to move forward before we can do an RC1. Specifically 1 feature / 7 blockers / 9 improvements / 11 code tasks
[15:08] <tdonohue> I'd like to first touch on the outstanding feature again (which has been sitting with no movement recently): DSPR#1162 (helix84 you look to be the last tester, are you around?)
[15:08] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1162 ] - DS-2877 Import of ScienceDirect metadata including embargo and linking to or embedding of the final version by LetitiaMukherjee
[15:09] <pbecker> Can we forcast a new day for RC1?
[15:09] <pbecker> day/date/...
[15:10] <tdonohue> pbecker: we cannot do an RC1 until major blockers are completed (unless we can make an exception to blockers)... my *hope* though is RC1 before *end of March* which means next Thurs, 3/31
[15:10] <tdonohue> but the only way to do that is to get our 7 blockers closed or determine if any are "OK" to be in RC1
[15:11] <pbecker> tdonohue: thanks. Please have in mind that friday and Monday are public hollidays in many countries (eastern).
[15:11] <pbecker> I'll be out of office till April, 4.
[15:11] <tdonohue> Since helix84 doesn't seem to be here, not sure what the update on 1162 is. Is anyone else interested in helping to test this out (with me)? I can add it to my list.
[15:12] <mhwood> I think that several of those blockers are well along in code review and could need very little more to close.
[15:12] <tdonohue> pbecker: that's good feedback. Once we look at the blockers perhaps we can determine if 3/31 is achievable or if we need a later date
[15:13] <mhwood> Friday is also an administrative holiday for many institutions in .us.
[15:13] <pbecker> I would appreciate to get RC1 out asap, but I'm sorry to say that I won't be a big help within the next days.
[15:14] <tdonohue> Ok, no one else volunteering to help with 1162. I'll test this out then. We need a decision on it prior to RC1
[15:15] <tdonohue> Moving along to our list of blockers (which need resolution prior to RC1 or special "exemptions"): https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Received%2C%20%22More%20Details%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Volunteer%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%2C%20Accepted)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker
[15:15] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20DS%20AND%20status%20in%20(Received%2C%20%22More%20Details%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Volunteer%20Needed%22%2C%20%22Code%20Review%20Needed%22%2C%20Accepted)%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker
[15:15] <tdonohue> DS-3086 / DSPR#1326
[15:15] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3086 ] - [DS-3086] OAI Harvester is broken (NPEs around several classes) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:15] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1326 ] - DS-3086 OAI Harvester is broken by DylanMeeus
[15:15] <KevinVdV> This is one I would postpone until RC-2
[15:16] <KevinVdV> We are still working on optimizing the OAI harvest
[15:16] <tdonohue> Ok, good to know
[15:16] <tdonohue> I'll note that in the ticket. as the status is uncertain right now
[15:17] <tdonohue> next, DS-3004 / DSPR#1322
[15:17] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3004 ] - [DS-3004] extremely slow searching when logged in as admin - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:17] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1322 ] - Feature/DS-3004 isAdmin performance problems by tomdesair
[15:18] <tdonohue> PR is assigned to hpottinger
[15:18] <tdonohue> This has been sitting here for 3+ weeks now, any status or testers?
[15:19] <hpottinger> it has an almost +1 from mhwood, and I haven't had time to test it
[15:20] <hpottinger> the times/locations I've typically been able to fit in testing have all been places with iffy network connections
[15:20] <pbecker> my colleague tested this today
[15:20] <tdonohue> Does anyone else have a chance to at least do a sanity check/test here? The concept seems OK to me, but it'd be nice to have some minimal verification
[15:20] <mhwood> I can call that +1 by inspection. The analysis in the ticket is convincing.
[15:20] <pbecker> she tested it regarding DS-3096 which is also closed by this pr.
[15:20] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3096 ] - [DS-3096] Editing an eperson only shows groups that eperson is directly member of - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:20] <roelandatmire> I also inspected it
[15:20] <pbecker> She will add a comment to the PR.
[15:21] <tdonohue> pbecker: thanks for that feedback. I see she just added a comment to 3096
[15:21] <hpottinger> If anyone can cast +1s on that, and comments from non-commiters re testing results are *always* welcome
[15:21] <pbecker> yes and one will follow on the pr in a few minutes.
[15:22] <KevinVdV> Testing the search should be easily accomplished even with a repo with around 1000 items the results should be noticeable
[15:23] <tdonohue> Ok, so this sounds like it's basically ready to go in. It just needs final votes
[15:24] <KevinVdV> Would be great to get at least one tester
[15:25] <KevinVdV> So somebody else but us gave it a test spin
[15:25] <tdonohue> Is there anyone who can even just run a "sanity test" here (just to ensure it all works) today/tomorrow?
[15:26] <hpottinger> It's still on my list
[15:26] <tdonohue> right, I understand, looking for a today or tomorrow promise, if possible :)
[15:27] <tdonohue> (currently this has slipped for 3+ weeks, as noted...we need to just get this tested and merged)
[15:28] <tdonohue> OK. I'll pull it down, give it a sanity test. I don't have a large data set to work from in my current test env, but I'll just verify it "works" at a minimal level.
[15:28] <hpottinger> OK, I'm currently testing DSPR#934 in another window, it looks good, I will comment on it and switch over to DSPR#1322
[15:28] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/934 ] - DS 2557 xmlui curation ux by aschweer
[15:28] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1322 ] - Feature/DS-3004 isAdmin performance problems by tomdesair
[15:29] <tdonohue> next up, DS-2981 (no PR, assigned to hpottinger)
[15:29] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2981 ] - [DS-2981] Create indexes for UUID fields for Oracle migration script - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:29] <tdonohue> Can anyone quickly create these UUID indexes for Oracle? I *really* would like these in RC1, as that'll help us get them tested by Oracle users
[15:30] <tdonohue> This doesn't seem like it should be hard, just needs someone to move these forward quickly
[15:31] <hpottinger> this is turning a bit into a "what on earth has hardy been doing?" meeting :-)
[15:31] <tdonohue> guys, I'm gonna need to find some others to help with 6.0 blockers. There's no way I can do all this myself (I've just signed up for 2 PRs) :)
[15:31] <mhwood> If you're buried too deeply, I can spin up an Oracle instance and do this one.
[15:32] <hpottinger> I have been burried, but I have some breathing space *today* tomorrow is all meetings
[15:32] <tdonohue> If you have a cycle, mhwood, it seems like it'd be great to claim this one. It sounds like hpottinger has enough other things to help with
[15:32] <mhwood> hpottinger do you want to keep this one?
[15:33] <hpottinger> do not want
[15:33] <mhwood> I'll take it.
[15:33] <hpottinger> thanks!
[15:34] <hpottinger> tdonohue: I have a proposal, how about a call out to the community for help on our remaining blockers, improvements, bug fixes?
[15:35] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I don't see that having a likelihood of working (unfortunately). Usually that results in no response when you make a broad call like that.
[15:36] <hpottinger> doesn't need to actually get a new volunteer, sometimes asking for help gets you help, though
[15:37] <tdonohue> I'm of the opinion that we'd be better off asking for major help during testathon. I think we really are just in a "final push" stage
[15:38] <tdonohue> in any case, I'm moving along for now... DS-2940 / DSPR#881
[15:38] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2940 ] - [DS-2940] Metadata problems with the VersionedHandleIdentifierProvider - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:38] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/881 ] - DS-1348: Removes &quot;canonical&quot; handle for versioned Items. by pnbecker
[15:38] <tdonohue> I'm not sure this is a "blocker" to me. But, it'd still be nice to move along. Any updates pbecker? Looks like you've asked for testers from KevinVdV & atmire folks?
[15:39] <pbecker> I rebased this last week and had to fix some smaller issues.
[15:39] <pbecker> I think it can be merged, but would have a better feeling if someone could re-test this.
[15:39] <pbecker> Of course this could also be done in the testathron.
[15:39] <KevinVdV> I need to retest to ensure that the bug is fixed but would like to note that the default functionnallity changes
[15:39] <pbecker> yes.
[15:40] <pbecker> I will need help on documenting this as soon as it is merged.
[15:40] <mhwood> I can help polish the documentation, at least.
[15:40] <pbecker> great, will come back to you. thanks
[15:41] <KevinVdV> I’ll try to test/merge this week or early next week.
[15:41] <pbecker> I'm out of office this Friday and next week completely.
[15:41] <tdonohue> Remind me about the "default functionality changes" (we really need to make this clearer in the ticket or PR description. I always have to dig back into the code here to rediscover how this works)
[15:42] <pbecker> will do.
[15:43] <KevinVdV> The change of functionnality isn’t a blocker of us but everybody need to be aware of this
[15:43] <tdonohue> I fear that 2940 and the related DS-1348 have become very "dense" tickets. They are difficult to follow as there's a lot of back and forth discussion. It'd be best to summarize the final decision points in the descriptions in general
[15:43] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1348 ] - [DS-1348] Item level versioning breaks persistence and lacks meta information - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:44] <pbecker> I'll do that tomorrow.
[15:44] <KevinVdV> or create a new JIRA that sums up both & refer the other two to that one ?
[15:44] <tdonohue> KevinVdV: it's unclear if you are saying "The default functionality may not work for everyone as a good 'default'" OR if you are saying "It will work fine, but we might want to document it better"
[15:46] <KevinVdV> It will work fine, but people using the old configuration need to be aware that it changed (& might want to switch back)
[15:46] <tdonohue> pbecker: thanks. I also think the approach of creating a new ticket to summarize the final decision is fine. Either direction is ok...it's just a matter of giving us a summary of the final decision / implementation
[15:46] <pbecker> we'll have two versionedHandleIdentifierProvider and one versionedDOIIdentifierProvider. I changed the default functionality of the VersionedHandleIdentifierProvider as only one of them is fully compatible with the DOI one.
[15:47] <pbecker> KevinVdV, tdonohue: As soon as this is merged, I would add information about changed default functionality directly into the DSpace upgrade chapter.
[15:47] * terry-b (~chrome@75-165-57-11.tukw.qwest.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:47] <pbecker> I will write a summary in a comment to each ticket and link the comments in the issue descriptions.
[15:47] <pbecker> hi terry-b.
[15:47] <tdonohue> So, it sounds like we have a tester lined up here (KevinVdV) and clearer documentation/summary (pbecker). So, we can move along for now. Thanks both!
[15:48] <KevinVdV> +1 to adding in the upgrade docs
[15:48] <terry-b> Hello pbecker
[15:48] <tdonohue> moving along to the next ticket... DS-2898 / DSPR#1226
[15:48] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1226 ] - [DS-2898] Add support for all authentication methods in the rest api by KevinVdV
[15:49] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2898 ] - [DS-2898] REST API Should Support all DSpace Authentication Methods - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:49] <tdonohue> I thought we had agreed to try and get this merged and create a new ticket specific to Shib? Am I misremembering this one? :)
[15:49] <KevinVdV> I just think that nobody pressed the big green button
[15:50] <tdonohue> Ok, well, any objections to merging & closing 2898? Then we can open a new ticket to discuss Shib specifically (if that hasn't been done already)?
[15:50] <terry-b> tdonohue, that is my memory. I hope we can find another group to test Shibb to see if they can duplicate my issues
[15:51] <mhwood> That sounds like a good plan.
[15:51] <hpottinger> I'm a shib user, alas
[15:51] <tdonohue> hpottinger: then you can help see if you can duplicate terry-b's issues (when you have a chance) ;)
[15:51] <hpottinger> I just finished at test of 1322, cast my +1, it's a *huge* improvement
[15:52] <tdonohue> Ok. I think we should merge 1226 then. terry-b, would you be willing to open a new ticket for the Shib bug(s)?
[15:52] <terry-b> Sure.
[15:52] <tdonohue> hpottinger: thanks for your testting of 1322. Go ahead and merge it then, as it's at +2
[15:53] <hpottinger> done!
[15:54] <tdonohue> Merging 1226 next.
[15:55] <terry-b> https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3108 created as a placeholder.
[15:55] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3108 ] - [DS-3108] Support Shibboleth Authentication in the REST API - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:55] <kompewter> [ [DS-3108] Support Shibboleth Authentication in the REST API - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3108
[15:55] <tdonohue> 1226 is merged now too
[15:56] <hpottinger> there's a note on 3004 that DS-1698 is also fixed by DSPR#1322, testing now
[15:57] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1322 ] - Feature/DS-3004 isAdmin performance problems by tomdesair
[15:57] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1698 ] - [DS-1698] saving the Edit policy form without specifying action results in stacktrace (regression) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <tdonohue> So, regarding DS-2898, I closed the ticket, but I realized that we need official Docs on this. KevinVdV, could you add docs to our 6.x REST docs?
[15:58] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2898 ] - [DS-2898] REST API Should Support all DSpace Authentication Methods - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <pbecker> hpottinger: that comment is from my colleague. She tested it today (see logs of this meeting, we discussed this today).
[15:59] <KevinVdV> I’ll see what I can do regarding the docs
[15:59] <tdonohue> We have two more blockers here... next up, DS-2687 (assigned hpottinger as well)
[15:59] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2687 ] - [DS-2687] When deleting a collection role the group is also deleted, which is not appropriate for non-system-created groups - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:00] <tdonohue> KevinVdV: thanks. it'd be appreciated
[16:00] <tdonohue> KevinVdV: you can also have someone else at @mire write the docs as needed...if they need access, let me know
[16:00] <KevinVdV> Yeah I created that one myself …. so I’m afraid I will have the honor of creating docs for that one
[16:01] <hpottinger> I think others decided 2687 is not a blocker?
[16:01] <tdonohue> 2687 has been "mostly fixed" (cannot delete Administrator or Anonymous, but can delete other named groups). I think it probably should be downgraded. But, still would be nice to get into 6.0
[16:01] <hpottinger> +1 I'll work it, it's *very* important to us
[16:02] <tdonohue> I downgraded 2687 to "Critical" (one level lower). Kept it assigned to hpottinger (thanks!)
[16:03] <hpottinger> So... testing whether DS-1698 is fixed... I run into a new issue (possibly)
[16:03] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1698 ] - [DS-1698] saving the Edit policy form without specifying action results in stacktrace (regression) - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:04] <tdonohue> Last blocker: DS-2437 / new DSPR#1333
[16:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2437 ] - [DS-2437] Stop relying on alphabetical loading of jars in WEB-INF/lib - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:04] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1333 ] - DS-2437 Use unpack dependencies on additions to unpack it into the web folder by rradillen
[16:04] <hpottinger> I'll have to see if there's a Jira for it yet, but, if you search for a group in the edit policy form, you get this error: "
[16:04] <hpottinger> Invalid UUID string: 8"
[16:04] <mhwood> This one seems to be expanding in scope.
[16:05] <tdonohue> I don't know that 1333 expands the scope does it? It's rather similar to my initial DSPR#1331
[16:05] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1331 ] - DS-2437: Ensure all webapps unpack &quot;additions&quot; into their WEB-INF/classes by tdonohue
[16:06] <KevinVdV> <= needs to run, until next time
[16:06] * KevinVdV (~kevin@ Quit (Quit: KevinVdV)
[16:06] <mhwood> The discussion is expanding it.
[16:06] <mhwood> If we want this one in quickly, we may have to split off a new ticket.
[16:07] <mhwood> Argh, I have to run as well.
[16:07] <tdonohue> The commandline doesn't need fixing. It can remain alphabetical. that's a separate ticket, I agree
[16:07] <tdonohue> I'll verify/claim 1333
[16:07] <tdonohue> and I'll merge it if it works right
[16:08] * mhwood is AFK for a couple of hours.
[16:08] <tdonohue> OK, since we are losing meeting attendees. We probably should wrap this up.
[16:09] <tdonohue> I'd like to see us try to close out our final 3 blockers ASAP (end of week or early next, if possible). That'd put us on a possible schedule for an RC1 late next week (31st or 1st), or early the following week
[16:10] <tdonohue> I'll update the 6.0 schedule on the wiki with those details. Next week we'll touch base and see if we are ready to announce RC1 & Testathon (hopefully we will be)
[16:10] <hpottinger> I will do my best to actually deliver on all my testing committments
[16:10] <tdonohue> thanks hpottinger!
[16:11] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[16:11] <tdonohue> Thanks all! The meeting is now closed. Now, I'm moving over to #dspace for any additional discussions, etc.
[16:24] * theDiSCLAiMER (~pbuenapos@ Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[16:28] * theDiSCLAiMER (~pbuenapos@ has joined #duraspace
[16:43] * roelandatmire (~roeland@ has left #duraspace
[19:19] * theDiSCLAiMER (~pbuenapos@ Quit (Ping timeout: 250 seconds)
[19:20] * theDiSCLAiMER (~pbuenapos@ has joined #duraspace
[21:08] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:21] * th5 (~th5@unaffiliated/th5) Quit (Quit: th5)
[21:39] * kshepherd (~kim@lbdigs29.lbr.auckland.ac.nz) has joined #duraspace
[21:50] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@c-98-220-55-31.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has left #duraspace
[21:55] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@mu-161168.dhcp.missouri.edu) Quit (Quit: Leaving, later taterz!)
[22:43] * dyelar (~dyelar@ Quit (Quit: Leaving.)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.