#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2016-09-21

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[6:53] -card.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:53] -card.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:53] -card.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:53] -card.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:53] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@webster.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:53] * Topic is 'Welcome to DuraSpace IRC. This channel is used for formal meetings and is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/'
[6:53] * Set by tdonohue on Thu Sep 15 17:49:38 UTC 2016
[11:13] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) has joined #duraspace
[12:32] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) has joined #duraspace
[12:39] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[13:03] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@dspace/tdonohue) has joined #duraspace
[13:41] * isido (~isido@dsl-tkubrasgw1-50df6c-102.dhcp.inet.fi) has joined #duraspace
[14:12] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[14:56] <tdonohue> Hi all. Quick reminder, our DSpace Developers meeting is starting shortly (top of the hour). Agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2016-09-21
[14:56] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2016-09-21 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2016-09-21
[14:59] * dyelar (~dyelar@ has joined #duraspace
[15:00] * bollini (d51acfc4@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[15:00] <tdonohue> Hi all, welcome. It's time for our weekly DSpace Developers meeting. Agenda is at https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2016-09-21
[15:00] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2016-09-21 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2016-09-21
[15:01] * lap_ (d51acfc4@gateway/web/freenode/ip. has joined #duraspace
[15:01] <tdonohue> As it has been in recent weeks, the concentration is on getting 6.0 out the door.
[15:01] <bollini> hi
[15:01] <lap_> hi all!
[15:01] <hpottinger> hello!
[15:02] <tdonohue> Assuming our list of "Must Have" tickets is complete (as far as I'm aware it is)...we are down to just 7 tickets (most with PRs of some sort)
[15:02] <tdonohue> hi all :)
[15:02] * mhwood waves
[15:03] <tdonohue> I figure we'll do the normal process of doing a quick checkin on each of these 7 tickets. Afterwards, we should end up with time to talk about timelines or other topics of interest
[15:03] <tdonohue> Here's our remaining list: https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+DS+AND+status+in+%28Received%2C+%22More+Details+Needed%22%2C+%22Volunteer+Needed%22%2C+%22Code+Review+Needed%22%2C+Accepted%2C+%22Awaiting+Documentation%22%29+AND+priority+in+%28Blocker%2C+Critical%2C+Major%29+AND+fixVersion+%3D+6.0+&src=confmacro
[15:03] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+DS+AND+status+in+%28Received%2C+%22More+Details+Needed%22%2C+%22Volunteer+Needed%22%2C+%22Code+Review+Needed%22%2C+Accepted%2C+%22Awaiting+Documentation%22%29+AND+priority+in+%28Blocker%2C+Critical%2C+Major%29+AND+fixVersion+%3D+6.0+&src=confmacro
[15:04] <tdonohue> first up, check-in on DS-3315 / DSPR#1515
[15:04] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3315 ] - [DS-3315] Update mirage 2&#39;s building dependencies (nodejs/npm) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:04] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1515 ] - DS-3315: update node dependencies by artlowel
[15:04] <tdonohue> I believe this on just needs testing on Windows? I admit, I've had a bunch of little things (meetings mostly) come up since last week. I haven't had a chance to test this out yet
[15:05] <hpottinger> "test on Windows" = have a full DSpace dev stack running on native Windows?
[15:05] <tdonohue> Anyone else have Windows and interested in chipping in here? If not, this is still on my shortlist..I just need to get to it this week
[15:06] <tdonohue> hpottinger: no, I think it just needs to be *built* on Windows to ensure no crazy errors. This is a bug fix to the Mirage 2 build process.
[15:06] <hpottinger> OK, so: Windows, with Maven, Java and Git
[15:07] <tdonohue> and technically, it may not even *have* to be in 6.0 (could wait for a 6.1 if needed)...but since it's ready, it might be nice to fit this in.
[15:07] <tdonohue> hpottinger: correct
[15:07] <bollini> I'm on win but already fully booked with other stuff sorry
[15:08] <tdonohue> I'll do my best to try and get to this later today (maybe post mtg I can run a quick build to see what happens)
[15:08] <hpottinger> I have a personal Windows notebook, which can run Vagrant-DSpace, but I'm missing the rest of the stack
[15:08] <tdonohue> moving along for now..DS-3311 / DSPR#1513
[15:08] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3311 ] - [DS-3311] New &quot;healthcheck&quot; feature not functioning - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:08] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1513 ] - [DS-3311] Fix healthcheck by isido
[15:09] <tdonohue> hpottinger: if you have a chance to do a quick build test, feel free. Otherwise I'll find time for 3315
[15:09] <isido> I ended up doing just minimal changes to get healthcheck just working
[15:09] <tdonohue> isido: thanks for your work on this
[15:09] <hpottinger> I think I can probably help with 3315/1515
[15:10] <isido> it would probably need some polish, but maybe that can come later
[15:10] <tdonohue> the code changes in PR 1513 look reasonable to me. This looks like it just needs an additional tester
[15:11] <tdonohue> anyone have a spare cycle or two to help test/review PR 1513?
[15:12] <tdonohue> hmm... no one :) I do have this on my list as well. I'm just not sure I'll get to testing all the remaining PRs myself this week :)
[15:12] <tdonohue> So, if anyone else finds some time in the week, I'd appreciate other help testing/reviewing obviously
[15:13] <hpottinger> Oh, 1513 I will give a try, too
[15:13] <hpottinger> sorry, was plugging in the Windows notebook. :-)
[15:13] <tdonohue> thanks hpottinger. Perhaps between us we can simply split up 1515 and 1513..and each review the other one
[15:14] <tdonohue> we can figure this out post mtg or via IRC
[15:14] <tdonohue> moving along.. DS-3310
[15:14] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3310 ] - [DS-3310] HTTP 500 error in the SWORD v2 interface - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:14] <tdonohue> This was one hpottinger volunteered for last week. Any status hpottinger, or will you get to this soon?
[15:16] <tdonohue> I think we need to verify the extent of this issue (is it just the demo server, is it on any instance of "master"...and if the latter, what seems to be the issue so we can fix it)
[15:17] <hpottinger> oh, 3310, I've sent a note to Richard Jones asking for help
[15:18] <hpottinger> from what I can tell, the service document returns correctly, which is the bare minimum test that SWORD is up
[15:18] <tdonohue> hpottinger: not sure Richard Jones does much DSpace work anymore, TBH. Does this mean you've verified the bug exists though?
[15:18] <hpottinger> I haven't verified anything :-)
[15:19] <mhwood> Wild guess: the metadata file has a BOM or some such at the beginning, that we don't see in the report?
[15:19] <hpottinger> I mostly asked Richard for help with the Git command line client he has on the Cottage Labs GitHub repository
[15:19] <hpottinger> https://github.com/cottagelabs/dip
[15:19] <kompewter> [ GitHub - CottageLabs/dip: Deposit Information Package (DIP) - a SWORDv2 deposit client environment, providing git-like command line, and python API for inclusion into larger client systems. ] - https://github.com/cottagelabs/dip
[15:20] <mhwood> That sounds handy.
[15:20] <hpottinger> Proposed test: see if I can get some kind of SWORDv2 client hooked up to demo, then see if I can deposit something
[15:21] <hpottinger> If I can, try with the metadata on DS-3310
[15:21] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3310 ] - [DS-3310] HTTP 500 error in the SWORD v2 interface - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:21] <tdonohue> So, looking at the SWORD GitHub repo, they seem to have some SWORDv2 test packages here: https://github.com/swordapp/JavaClient2.0/tree/master/src/test/resources
[15:21] <kompewter> [ JavaClient2.0/src/test/resources at master · swordapp/JavaClient2.0 · GitHub ] - https://github.com/swordapp/JavaClient2.0/tree/master/src/test/resources
[15:21] <tdonohue> So, perhaps we could use one/both of those to do a test deposit
[15:22] <tdonohue> sounds reasonable hpottinger. I'll add a link to those test packages to the ticket too
[15:22] <hpottinger> well... sure, not nearly as handy as a command line client, but it'd work
[15:23] <pbecker> hi
[15:23] <tdonohue> hpottinger: I meant that once you have a *client* they have some test packages (so you don't need to necessarily build your own, unless the client does that for you as well)
[15:23] <hpottinger> if anyone else happens to have a SWORD client handy, feel free to point it at demo and see if it falls over?
[15:24] <terry-b3> Out of my meeting, hello everyone
[15:24] <hpottinger> "anyone else" =\= "any other committer"
[15:26] <tdonohue> here's a few of the "known" clients out there (not much listed though).. http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-implementations/
[15:26] <kompewter> [ SWORD v2 Implementations | SWORD ] - http://swordapp.org/sword-v2/sword-v2-implementations/
[15:28] <tdonohue> There's also EasyDeposit of course...but I'm not sure if it's SWORDv2 compliant...or just SWORDv1: http://easydeposit.swordapp.org/
[15:28] <kompewter> [ EasyDeposit | The SWORD client creation toolkit ] - http://easydeposit.swordapp.org/
[15:28] <tdonohue> In any case, sounds like we need to find an easy to use client that we can do better testing with. hpottinger, are you still taking the "lead" on this? Though others can help via IRC or ticket comments?
[15:30] <hpottinger> sure, I'm installing the sword2ruby gem now
[15:31] * mhwood wonders what it would take to turn these samples into an IT so they always get run at some point.
[15:31] <hpottinger> mhwood++
[15:31] <tdonohue> ok, sounds good. Let us know if you end up with difficulties, or hear back from Richard Jones about a good client tool
[15:31] <tdonohue> I agree, it'd be nice to have either an IT, or minimally a README.md for SWORDv2 about how to (manually) run a few tests with a specific client tool
[15:32] <hpottinger> oh, that sounds like a Jira ticket...
[15:32] <tdonohue> FWIW, there is a README for *SWORDv1* which does detail running tests via 'curl': https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/tree/master/dspace-sword
[15:32] <kompewter> [ DSpace/dspace-sword at master · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/tree/master/dspace-sword
[15:33] <tdonohue> It's possible similar tests would work for SWORDv2 (the protocols themselves are not all that different)...but we don't have any documented anywhere
[15:34] <tdonohue> added a note about that to the ticket as well
[15:34] <tdonohue> in any case, moving along. We've spent enough time on this for today
[15:35] <mhwood> [mutters] I really should learn to set up and use SWORDv$ANY....
[15:35] <tdonohue> next up is DS-3307
[15:35] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3307 ] - [DS-3307] Remove org.sonatype.oss.oss-parent parent from DSpace Language Packs - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:36] <tdonohue> These are POM fixes to the lang packs. I've linked to two PRs in the most recent comment. Assuming no objections, I plan to merge these and do a new release of both lang packs (which will be the only way to perform a full test)
[15:37] <bollini> sound good to me
[15:37] <pbecker> tdonohue: thanks for working on this.
[15:37] <pbecker> That should harmonize the release process.
[15:37] <mhwood> Yes.
[15:37] <pbecker> Is there are reason for all the changes in the Readme files?
[15:37] <tdonohue> no problem. I think the PRs both will work fine... I've run DryRun releases with both (and no errors).
[15:38] <pbecker> +1 on merging.
[15:38] <tdonohue> pbecker: The dspace-xmlui-lang project had no README (so I created one). The dspace-api-lang project had a very outdated README with references to SVN and Sourceforge (so I cleaned that up and harmonized with the new dspace-xmlui-lang one)
[15:38] <pbecker> I see. Good catch.
[15:39] <pbecker> Should we release new language packs after merging or wait for the release of 6.0?
[15:39] <tdonohue> Ok, I'll take the lead here then... will merge and do a new release of both lang packs to verify the updates work
[15:39] <pbecker> perfect.
[15:40] <tdonohue> pbecker: I was going to release the new lang packs immediately. We release them *prior* to the full release anyhow..and I'd rather find issues immediately (now) than during 6.0 final :)
[15:40] <hpottinger> +1 new language pack release
[15:40] <pbecker> +1
[15:40] * dyelar (~dyelar@ Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[15:40] <tdonohue> thanks all. moving along then
[15:40] <tdonohue> DS-3280 / DSPR#1509
[15:40] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3280 ] - [DS-3280] HQL Syntax Error in HandleDAOImpl.java - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:41] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1509 ] - DS-3280 Fix HQL Syntax at HandleDAOImpl by FacundoAdorno
[15:41] * dyelar (~dyelar@ has joined #duraspace
[15:41] <tdonohue> Some recent fixes to this PR. Looks like it needs another test here (and thanks bollini for your initial test and fixes, which now seem to be merged)
[15:42] <tdonohue> any volunteers for an updated review/test?
[15:42] <lap_> I just tested it and it works!
[15:43] <tdonohue> excellent. Thanks lap_! Shall we merge this then? Any objections to the code changes from anyone?
[15:44] <mhwood> None.
[15:45] <pbecker> one
[15:45] <lap_> pbecker: none or one? :-)
[15:45] <pbecker> In UpdateHandlePrefix.java it seems (on the first quick look) that the codey always expect that "hdl.handle.net" is used as handle prefix.
[15:45] <pbecker> But that is configurable in DSpace.
[15:46] <tdonohue> pbecker: the existing code has that hardcoded too
[15:46] <hpottinger> oh, that's a good catch, though
[15:46] <pbecker> alright. Then merge and a new ticket?
[15:46] <tdonohue> so, to me, that's not a requirement of fixing in this PR. It's a different bug
[15:46] <mhwood> So we have another problem with the original?
[15:47] <pbecker> tdonohue +1 on fixing separate bugs separately ;-)
[15:47] <bollini> good catch. Yes, it is an additional bug (separate ticket)
[15:47] <tdonohue> pbecker: yes, I say different bug. This PR is good in that it fixes the code to work (we have a very broken HQL query here)
[15:47] <pbecker> I create the ticket and mark it as needs volunteer. objections?
[15:47] <mhwood> Separate ticket sounds right.
[15:47] <lap_> +1
[15:47] <hpottinger> +1
[15:47] <tdonohue> pbecker: sounds good. Thanks for the catch
[15:48] <pbecker> could we merge this then now, so I can link the code within the new issue?
[15:48] <hpottinger> +1 merging 1509
[15:48] <tdonohue> +1 merging and then opening a new separate ticket on the hardcoded string
[15:48] * dyelar (~dyelar@ Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[15:48] <mhwood> The only objection has been addressed/will be addressed.
[15:48] <tdonohue> thanks again pbecker, and good eye on noticing that hardcoded value
[15:49] <pbecker> :-)
[15:49] <tdonohue> so, moving along for now (since it sounds like we have resolution on that ticket, and next steps for new bug)
[15:49] <tdonohue> DS-2604
[15:49] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-2604 ] - [DS-2604] Creative Commons license assignment silently fails in JSPUI - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:49] * dyelar (~dyelar@ has joined #duraspace
[15:50] <tdonohue> Which has a bunch of PRs...I think the latest for master is DSPR#518 (from lap_)
[15:50] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/518 ] - [DS-1968] Select the collection already selected in the previous operation (JSPUI) by zuki
[15:50] <tdonohue> ugh, wrong link sorry
[15:50] <lap_> https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1518
[15:50] <kompewter> [ [DS-2604] fix jspui retrieve CC rdf by lap82 · Pull Request #1518 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1518
[15:50] <tdonohue> DSPR#1518
[15:50] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1518 ] - [DS-2604] fix jspui retrieve CC rdf by lap82
[15:50] <tdonohue> yep, that's the one :)
[15:51] <lap_> I'm working to arrange into jspui the same approach used for xmlui
[15:51] <lap_> the final PR will be ready tomorrow
[15:52] <tdonohue> ok, thanks for the update lap_. So, we should probably wait to review this until tomorrow?
[15:52] <lap_> yes
[15:52] <bollini> we have two options here
[15:52] <bollini> 1) get the simple fix that is already in pr#1518
[15:53] <bollini> 2) wait for the right fix with the refactoring of the business logic to be shared between xmlui and jspui
[15:53] <bollini> personally I'm in favor of the 2nd here, I will test the PR as well, and it will be available for 5.6 and 6.0
[15:54] <tdonohue> So, it sounds like we'll need some testers on this from both XMLUI and JSPUI (once it is ready)...to ensure the new logic is properly working for each
[15:54] <bollini> yes, we are checking also the xmlui and the changes right now are minimal (just a bug fix for the xmlui) but other eyes will be useful
[15:55] <hpottinger> bollini: ping me if you need a tester
[15:55] <tdonohue> Are there others here who would pre-volunteer to help look at this and/or test it, once the updated PR is there?
[15:55] <tdonohue> oh, thanks hpottinger ... you volunteered before I even asked :)
[15:55] <pbecker> I know someone that might be interessting in testing it. So ping me and I make him aware of the ticket.
[15:55] <bollini> hpottinger thanks, we will cite you in the PR
[15:56] <tdonohue> thanks pbecker as well
[15:56] * pbecker merged DSPR#1509
[15:56] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1509 ] - DS-3280 Fix HQL Syntax at HandleDAOImpl by FacundoAdorno
[15:56] <tdonohue> Ok, sounds like we have a plan here
[15:57] <tdonohue> last, but not least, is a ticket on my plate to (re)test this week... DS-1929 / DSPR#1476
[15:57] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1476 ] - DS-1929 Permit bitstream embargo edit only via Edit Policy by cwilper
[15:57] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1929 ] - [DS-1929] editing bitstream description changes bitstream resourcepolicies - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:57] * pbecker created DS-3332
[15:57] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3332 ] - [DS-3332] Handle resolver is hardcoded in org.dspace.handle.UpdateHandlePrefix - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:58] <tdonohue> Again, my apologies. I'm really hoping this week to have more time Thurs/Fri for DSpace development work / PR testing. So far, my schedule looks good for both
[15:58] <pbecker> anyone looking for a nice issue number, *now* is the time to create your ticket!
[15:58] <tdonohue> Issue 3333 is next up, true ;)
[15:59] <tdonohue> Ok, so we are nearly out of time here. Do we have topics to discuss on getting 5.6 and/or 6.0 out the door?
[15:59] <tdonohue> Both seem to be getting nearer. We just need to push through these last 7 tickets. I'm hoping next week we can set a date for 6.0 release (assuming most of these tickets get closed out)
[16:00] * pbecker will volunteer to cut 6.0 after cutting RC1 and RC3 already.
[16:00] <terry-b3> Any thoughts on https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3312
[16:00] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3312 ] - [DS-3312] Cannot override mirage2 xsl (due to mvn filtering) - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:00] <kompewter> [ [DS-3312] Cannot override mirage2 xsl (due to mvn filtering) - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3312
[16:00] <bollini> the only pending thing for 5.6 is the creative commons. As soon as we have the new PR ready and approved we (lap_) can release it
[16:00] <terry-b3> This could impact folks trying to deploy customizations. Or, should this just go in a next release?
[16:00] <tdonohue> bollini and lap_ : thanks for that! I'll do the announcements for 4.6 and 5.6 once both are ready
[16:01] <pbecker> I would love to make a timetable to release 6.0 today.
[16:01] * hpottinger is building DSpace:master on Windows with Mirage2 on, then to actually test pr1515
[16:01] <pbecker> Would be great to have a concrete plan before the upcoming German DSpace User Group Meeting next Tuesday.
[16:01] <tdonohue> terry-b3: re 3312 and DSPR#1511 ... I added comments to your PR on an odd syntax. The changes look small overall though once syntax is fixed
[16:01] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1511 ] - [DS-3312] Prevent mvn error on xsl override by terrywbrady
[16:02] <tdonohue> terry-b3: you have <include> embedded in <excludes>, which has no meaning. I think you need <exclude> in <excludes> (as noted in Maven docs)
[16:03] <tdonohue> pbecker: I think that'd be hard to achieve the exact date today (with a few questions left in tickets). But, I've been saying "end of September or very early October" for 6.0, which I think is still accurate.
[16:03] <tdonohue> pbecker: my guess at this point would be likely first week in Oct for 6.0
[16:03] <terry-b3> I saw your comment. I was just following the syntax already in the file. I will take a closer look at the comment. Some of the maven stuff is a mystery to me.
[16:04] <pbecker> alright.
[16:04] <mhwood> terry-b3: That's a Maven pattern: where you can have multiple <foo> you wrap them in <foos>. Typically the only thing that can be enclosed in <foos> is <foo>.
[16:04] <tdonohue> terry-b3: once the syntax is corrected (and you are right there was invalid syntax there already), the changes look rather small and obvious. So it likely can still make it into 6.0 if it moves quickly
[16:05] <hpottinger> too many foos
[16:05] <terry-b3> OK. I will update and resubmit
[16:06] <tdonohue> you can just add a new commit to the PR if you want. That's also fine :)
[16:06] <terry-b3> That is what I meant :) thanks
[16:06] <tdonohue> Ok, in any case here... we are over time. I'm not hearing any other pressing discussions here. So, I'd like to close up the meeting and move any further discussion over to #dspace
[16:06] <hpottinger> moving now
[16:07] <tdonohue> Usually during this time we have a JIRA backlog review. But, I'd like to give everyone an opportunity to do some PR testing over the next hour (especially of the 7 tickets remaining). I'll be in #dspace and willing to help, and also will take time to do my own testing of PRs during this hour
[16:10] <bollini> time to leave for us, bye all
[16:12] * dyelar (~dyelar@ Quit (Quit: Leaving.)
[16:15] * bollini (d51acfc4@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[16:15] * isido (~isido@dsl-tkubrasgw1-50df6c-102.dhcp.inet.fi) has left #duraspace
[16:16] * lap_ (d51acfc4@gateway/web/freenode/ip. Quit (Quit: Page closed)
[16:26] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[16:28] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[18:18] * pbecker (~pbecker@ubwstmapc098.ub.tu-berlin.de) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[18:30] * dyelar (~dyelar@ has joined #duraspace
[19:18] * terry-b3 (~chrome@97-126-108-221.tukw.qwest.net) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[19:18] * terry-b (~chrome@97-126-108-221.tukw.qwest.net) has joined #duraspace
[19:25] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Quit: later, taterz!)
[20:06] * terry-b (~chrome@97-126-108-221.tukw.qwest.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 265 seconds)
[20:18] * terry-b (~chrome@97-126-108-221.tukw.qwest.net) has joined #duraspace
[20:48] -christel- [Global Notice] Hi all, we would urge all irssi users to head over to https://irssi.org/2016/09/21/irssi-0.8.20-released/ and also upgrade to the latest version. I would also like to say thank you to the current irssi dev team for the early warning!
[21:04] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[21:32] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@dspace/tdonohue) has left #duraspace

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.