#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2017-03-15

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[1:56] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) Quit (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
[2:10] * misilot (~misilot@p-body.lib.fit.edu) has joined #duraspace
[6:41] -card.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:41] -card.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:41] -card.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:41] -card.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:41] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@webster.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:41] * Topic is 'Welcome to DuraSpace IRC. This channel is used for formal meetings and is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/'
[6:41] * Set by tdonohue on Thu Sep 15 17:49:38 UTC 2016
[12:15] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[13:10] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@dspace/tdonohue) has joined #duraspace
[14:37] * dyelar (~dyelar@biolinux.mrb.ku.edu) has joined #duraspace
[19:08] * terry-b (~chrome@97-113-236-223.tukw.qwest.net) has joined #duraspace
[19:41] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> a heads up, I have a conflict for the dev meeting today, I'll be in another online meeting at the same time, I'll try to do both, but if I seem aloof or distant, I'm not, I'm just distracted
[19:55] * kohts (~kohts@ppp109-252-83-176.pppoe.spdop.ru) has joined #duraspace
[19:59] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @here: Reminder that our DSpace DevMtg starts momentarily. Agenda is at: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2017-03-15
[19:59] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2017-03-15 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2017-03-15
[20:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Welcome all...and for those of you now in Daylight Saving Time, welcome an hour later. This starts the confusing few weeks that is DST across the world ;)
[20:01] <mhwood> :-(
[20:02] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Our agenda today is nothing new. It's another touch base on status of upcoming bug-fix releases.
[20:02] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Before we jump in, I did want to thank everyone who took part in presenting one of our DSpace Webinars (and @claireknowles for organizing them!). I forgot to link to them in the agenda, but they can all be found here: http://duraspace.org/hot-topics
[20:02] <kompewter> [ DuraSpace | Open technologies for durable digital content ] - http://duraspace.org/hot-topics
[20:03] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> I admit, I still have to go back and watch the last two myself...both turned into meeting conflicts for me. But, from what I heard, they both went well!
[20:04] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> These were a great idea. I want to catch the ones I missed as well
[20:04] * terry-b (~chrome@97-113-236-223.tukw.qwest.net) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[20:04] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Another quick reminder: as usual, our DSpace 7 UI meeting is tomorrow at 16:00UTC (in Slack). And again, that's now an *hour later* for folks who entered DST ;)
[20:05] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> And if the timezones / DSTs are getting confusing for anyone else. The times are all on this Public Calendar, and you can use that to figure out your new local time for these meetings: https://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/fedora-commons.org/embed?src=fedora-commons.org_o5iransoopr4i05f7ajpkab7ms@group.calendar.google.com
[20:05] <kompewter> [ DuraSpace Public Events ] - https://www.google.com/calendar/hosted/fedora-commons.org/embed?src=fedora-commons.org_o5iransoopr4i05f7ajpkab7ms@group.calendar.google.com
[20:06] <mhwood> That has worked well for me.
[20:06] <mhwood> If only I could set an alarm on a readonly shared event.
[20:07] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, the calendar is what I use too. Though I have to admit, I have to manually update it whenever time changes occur. Google Calendar still doesn't support UTC as a timezone ;)
[20:07] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> In any case, back to the agenda: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2017-03-08
[20:07] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2017-03-08 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2017-03-08
[20:08] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> As normal, all our "high priority" tickets are listed on the agenda. Most of these tickets are now aimed towards 7.0. But here's what's left for 6.1: https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=filter%20%3D%2013904%20AND%20fixVersion%3D6.1%20ORDER%20BY%20fixVersion%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%20%20%20
[20:08] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=filter%20%3D%2013904%20AND%20fixVersion%3D6.1%20ORDER%20BY%20fixVersion%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%20%20%20
[20:10] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> In that list, it's worth highlighting, we have 3 tickets still in "needs volunteer" status. As such, these are all in danger of missing the 6.1 release (and therefore being rescheduled for 6.2) if no one volunteers to move them forward. Those are DS-3287, DS-3447 and DS-3406
[20:10] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3287 ] - [DS-3287] ElasticSearch fails (does not work at all) - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:10] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3447 ] - [DS-3447] Transition ORCID integration to ORCID API 2.0 - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:10] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3406 ] - [DS-3406] Sub-communities and collections not sorted alphabetically - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:10] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> If any of those tickets interest you, please let us know in the ticket comments, or simply create a PR for review
[20:11] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> When is the deadline for 6.1?
[20:11] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> We don't have an official deadline yet. Waiting on a few outstanding tickets. But, I'm really hoping we can get 6.1 out the door in April (I think March might be tough to achieve).
[20:12] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, the deadline is essentially ASAP, but realistically, I don't see this release happening until April timeframe (as I have a few weeks of upcoming travel in late March/early April)
[20:13] <mhwood> These are all major or blocker, so we kind of have to get them in.
[20:14] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Ideally we do get them all in, yes. I'd prefer that. But, admittedly, we have a *ton* of fixes just sitting on the `dspace-6x` maintenance branch...and it'd be good to get those pushed out soon in a release
[20:14] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, while I'd like to wait for everything, at some point we may need to simply cut a release with "what we have so far" and do a followup 6.2 once the rest is ready
[20:16] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @tom_desair : looks like one of these other tickets is still waiting on docs from you. DS-3108. Just a friendly reminder on that
[20:16] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3108 ] - [DS-3108] Support Shibboleth Authentication in the REST API - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:17] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> And we have two more tickets here in the "code review needed" status. It's probably worth touching base on each here.
[20:17] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> First is DS-3389 / https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19
[20:17] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3389 ] - [DS-3389] Replication Task Suite add-on doesn&#39;t work with DSpace 6 API - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:17] <kompewter> [ DS-3389 Port RTS to DSpace 6 by KingKrimmson · Pull Request #19 · DSpace/dspace-replicate · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19
[20:17] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> I know @hpottinger said he'd give this a test. I'm also due to test this with DuraCloud API. (Writing myself a reminder here)
[20:18] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> But, I think that PR should be good pending testing.
[20:18] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> soon... too many meetings
[20:18] <DSpaceSlackBot> Action: tdonohue is in the same boat regarding meetings ;)
[20:19] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> I'm currently attending two at the same time
[20:19] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> The other "code review needed" ticket is DS-1140 from mhwood
[20:19] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1140 ] - [DS-1140] Update MSWord Media Filter to use Apache POI (like PPT Filter) and also support .docx - DuraSpace JIRA
[20:19] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> DSPR#1663 is the PR
[20:19] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1663 ] - [DS-1140] Update MSWord Media Filter to use Apache POI (like PPT Filter) and also support .docx by mwoodiupui
[20:20] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood: are we just waiting for more testers for this?
[20:20] <mhwood> I think so.
[20:20] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> it's on my list
[20:20] <mhwood> Someone asked for a PR. Last week it didn't have one yet.
[20:20] <mhwood> It does now.
[20:20] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> awesome. Good progress then ;)
[20:21] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> mhwood++
[20:21] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, this is pending testing too. If others @here have *.docx MSWord files to filter/index, this would be easy to test out and give feedback on.
[20:21] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> I’ll try to make some time for that tomorrow.
[20:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> At a glance, to me, this looks good and is nice & standalone (disabled by default). So, it's likely harmless to add as an option. But, still warrants testing for any obvious bugs
[20:22] <mhwood> Thanks!
[20:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Thanks @tom_desair and @hpottinger!
[20:23] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> I think that's all to discuss here specific to the 6.1 release? Did anyone else have (non-high priority) tickets or PRs they'd like to be discussed or considered for 6.1?
[20:25] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Not hearing any
[20:25] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Ok then, I have a few other notes to mention around 7.0 prep/early work especially
[20:26] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> First off, 7.0 REST API development will be moving shortly to the `master` branch of our main GitHub repo: https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/
[20:26] <kompewter> [ GitHub - DSpace/DSpace: (Official) The DSpace digital asset management system that powers your Institutional Repository ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/
[20:27] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> This will mean that `master` will be less stable for some time. But, as that work progresses, it'll re-stabilize (obviously)
[20:27] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> whee!
[20:29] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> It also means that, if you are creating PRs, you may want to concentrate on creating them on our *maintenance* branches (namely `dspace-6x`). PRs against `master` are still welcome (especially bug fixes), but may require more coordination with myself or the 7.0 team (depending on the nature of the PR)
[20:29] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Don't worry though, I'll be keeping a closer eye on PRs coming in...and I'll do my best to let you know quickly if something needs to likely move to a different branch
[20:30] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> we might need a tag for commits that *might* need to be forward-ported?
[20:30] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> (As a sidenote, we've been trudging through the PR backlog and are doing our best to get up to date! We ask you patience with this as well, and appreciate all the great PRs!)
[20:31] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @hpottinger: we might...but so far, I do hope most PRs will tend to fall into either API changes or JSPUI/XMLUI changes. The latter should *only* be on maintenance branches (`master` has no UI right now). The API level changes are the ones we may need to "forward port" to `master` at times
[20:32] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, I'm hoping it'll be rather "obvious" as we review/merge PRs which ones need cherry-picking elsewhere. It's not much different than our current practices of revewing whether a PR is worth cherry-picking to another branch
[20:33] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> If I'm proven wrong though, it's easy to create a new GitHub label ;)
[20:33] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Are there any other questions / concerns / comments about all this?
[20:34] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> This sounds good to me
[20:34] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> :+1:
[20:35] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Oh, and I should say, we WELCOME VOLUNTEERS to help on 7.0 work! If you want to help on the REST API, we'd welcome it. We have a "new-REST" component in JIRA for this work: https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?filter=13920 Anyone is welcome to claim a ticket or add thoughts/comments to existing ones
[20:35] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?filter=13920
[20:36] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> And you are also welcome on the Angular UI development side too, based on your interests and what you'd like to learn ;)
[20:36] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> you know what would be awesome? Webcasts of people working on the new REST and the Angular2 UI
[20:37] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> you want to webcast people sitting at their desks & coding? ;)
[20:37] <mhwood> He beat me to it!
[20:38] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> seriously though, there may be opportunities in this work to "pair up" (virtually of course) at times to solve / walk through specific REST API or Angular UI work. This reminds me that we should keep an eye out for those opportunities
[20:39] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> (and pairing up virtually could be Slack or IRC or even to the level of screensharing / calls)
[20:40] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> But, that's another matter...and really depends on folks time / availability. Not pushing for it, just noting it could be an option as many of us are working on similar areas of code for 7.0 ;)
[20:41] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, back to our agenda/tickets. We are still caught up on our "Received" tickets (which is great, no JIRA backlog still)
[20:42] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood & I have gone through all our "quick win" PRs over the last few weeks. We've cut those down to just 8 (volunteers to look at them are welcome though, as most are tiny): https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22quick+win%22
[20:42] <kompewter> [ Pull Requests · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pulls?q=is%3Apr+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22quick+win%22
[20:43] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Most of those simply need a quick test. So, if you see something there you can help with, please claim it! There's one or two that are tiny and have merge conflicts (i.e. they likely just need someone to steward them forward into a new PR)
[20:44] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> We'll keep touching base on these every once in a while though (and flag other PRs as "quick win" if you see small, semi-obvious PRs come through)
[20:45] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Beyond that, I'm feeling like we don't have much more to discuss today. I will warn that I'm going to be traveling a bit coming up soon...Out the week of March 27 and week of April 3. So, I'll be looking for someone to run these meetings a few weeks in a row (but I'll be here next week)
[20:46] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Anyone have other topics to bring up for today?
[20:46] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> We had a good DSpace breakout session at Code4lib.
[20:46] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Oh, yes, tell us about code4lib ;)
[20:47] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> 10-15 folks were there. @hpottinger , @th5 and Keith Gilbertson were there. A couple people were considering DSpace.
[20:47] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> Folks shared the functionality that they are currently using and we shared a bit about the state of DSpace 6 and 7
[20:48] * kohts (~kohts@ppp109-252-83-176.pppoe.spdop.ru) Quit ()
[20:48] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> There were a couple of talks on Hydra. There was not a lot of conversation about repositories at the conference.
[20:49] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> There was a good workshop on IIIF. I hope to do some prototyping with DSpace and IIIF this year.
[20:50] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 10-15 folks is a good group, especially since I've also found that (at least some years) there's not always much about repositories at code4lib
[20:50] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> +1 IIF integration
[20:51] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> thing I heard at the breakout: people are impressed with our community, how welcoming we are
[20:51] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> surprising thing: our stack is viewed as "simple" "easy to grasp" and "just works"
[20:51] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, IIIF has been a wishlist for me as well. I vaguely recall someone saying they were "investigating" it for DSpace? Was that Edinburgh ( @claireknowles )? Someone mentioned this to me recently, and my mind isn't sure who..but I feel like it might have been a UK institution
[20:52] <mhwood> hpottinger: I've worked with Hydra too, and I'm not surprised at those comments.
[20:52] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> In any case, IIIF + DSpace would be nice to make happen. If anyone is planning to move that forward, we should get folks collaborating
[20:53] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> I am organising a IIIF conference here tomorrow & Friday - we have integrated IIIF with Skylight - so the IIIF manifest URLs are in DSpace.
[20:53] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> another code4lib breakout, not as surprising, there are quite a few people with inherited repositories, trying to figure out a path to upgrading
[20:53] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> We use open seadragon as a viewer which was really easy to add just js. We use Luna as our IIIF Server.
[20:54] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> @claireknowles if you have some links to share, I know my colleagues would be interested in taking a look
[20:54] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Very happy to hear folks feel DSpace is a welcoming community and "easy to grasp" ;) Great praise
[20:54] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> We are interested in using DSpace to generate our manifests
[20:55] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Awesome, @claireknowles. Sounds like we have others here interested as well. (Glad to also know my memory was mostly correct here)
[20:56] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> http://www.collections.ed.ac.uk/iconics is our first IIIF in Skylight - launched to show at the conference on Friday - now't like a deadline to get a release ready. IIIF zoom on the item page and you can take the manifest to open in other IIIF viewers e.g. universal viewer
[20:56] <kompewter> [ None ] - http://www.collections.ed.ac.uk/iconics
[20:56] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> Happy to talk about our experiences with IIIF
[20:58] <mhwood> I will remember that.
[20:58] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Sounds like we need another "hot topic" webinar! You free, @claireknowles? :slightly_smiling_face: (Kidding, I won't do that to you)
[20:58] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> Webinars are a lot of work, webcasts are easy
[20:58] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> But, in all seriousness, this is great to see all the interest in IIIF + DSpace
[20:58] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> :slightly_smiling_face: maybe next week ;)
[20:59] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Ok, so, we are getting to the top of the hour here. Glad to let folks hang out here and chat further. But, it sounds like this is a good point to "wrap up" the official meeting
[21:00] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Reminder, the DSpace 7 UI meetings are Tomorrow (16UTC / 12pm EDT) on Slack. We'll talk to you then, or in this meeting next week! Thanks all!
[21:00] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> (And feel free to keep chatting away if you wish ;) )
[21:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> So, I've been meaning to do a webcast on Vagrant-DSpace, if I actually follow through an do that, I expect you all to do one on something *you* work on and want to show off.
[21:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> the gauntlet has been thrown down
[21:03] <mhwood> First I have to figure out how to transform a webcast into something I can read.
[21:03] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> I'm happy to take part in a IIIF and how DSpace can fit into the stack Google Hangout - would be interesting to know others ideas/thoughts
[21:03] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> that sounds like fun, when?
[21:04] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> @claireknowles , I like that idea as well.
[21:05] <mhwood> Sorry, I have to run. 'bye, all!
[21:05] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has left #duraspace
[21:05] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> UCLA Library has done some work with IIF, strictly on the UI-side, and we're looking to put data into *some* repository, so... I'd say we're "interested" in an integration, I will invite fellow devs from our staff to this hangout.
[21:07] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> Is 16:00 UTC a good time for you? I think that is when the webinars had been held.
[21:19] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> hpottinger: a friday in April?
[21:20] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> In general, my Friday's are always free. Specifics depends on the actual day. Not everyone respects "meeting-free Friday"
[21:21] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> 16:00 is good for me if we keep it to an hour - though we move to UTC+1 at end of March so 15:00 UTC in April. I can do 4, 7, 21 or 25 April
[21:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> Friday's would be better as Scott from Ed can join us then and he has done a lot of our IIIF work
[21:23] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> I have a conflict on 4/7. The other days would work for me.
[21:24] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> On 4/7, I would be free at 16:00 UTC
[21:31] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> I created a wiki page to capture thoughts on the subject.
[21:32] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> @claireknowles and @hpottinger , I will tag you on the page if you do not mind
[21:34] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> Ok to tag, ping me again if I space on this.
[21:34] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> ok to tag
[21:36] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> How about 21st? 7 is my last day before leave so might be busy at end of the day
[21:37] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> I'd also be interested in a similar hangout to discuss DSpace and Archivematica
[21:37] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> anyone else looking at those two systems together?
[21:38] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> I have attended several talks that mention Archivematica and I still do not understand what it is. I would be curious to learn but would not have much to contribute
[21:40] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> @robintaylor knows it better than me, it is primarily a workflow tool for digital preservation, enabling appraisal, file format identification, file format migration and creation of archival and dissemination packages
[21:40] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> I will send you all a meeting notice to block the time for the IIIF conversation
[21:41] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> It sounds like it automates some stuff we have built as one off applications
[21:41] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@dspace/tdonohue) has left #duraspace
[21:42] <DSpaceSlackBot> <claireknowles> it wraps up a lot of tools that you can use separately
[21:51] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> I added a note about the meeting time to the wiki page. Would the same logistics that were used for the webinars make sense for this call, or would we need an online meeting. I can host a small group using Zoom as a meeting platform. I can check if there are any limitations to using it with an international group.
[22:25] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> @kshepherd and I used https://appear.in/ last night to practice for the webinar, it worked well
[22:25] <kompewter> [ appear.in – one click video conversations ] - https://appear.in/
[22:31] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> @terrywbrady there was a talk at Code4Lib that disambiguated Archivematica and Archivesspace
[22:33] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> @claireknowles we use Archivematica at UCLA, and people have been asking about combining it with DSpace
[22:33] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> It's been an afternoon of "me tooing" eh?

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.