#duraspace IRC Log


IRC Log for 2017-03-22

Timestamps are in GMT/BST.

[6:33] -karatkievich.freenode.net- *** Looking up your hostname...
[6:33] -karatkievich.freenode.net- *** Checking Ident
[6:33] -karatkievich.freenode.net- *** Found your hostname
[6:33] -karatkievich.freenode.net- *** No Ident response
[6:34] * DuraLogBot (~PircBot@webster.duraspace.org) has joined #duraspace
[6:34] * Topic is 'Welcome to DuraSpace IRC. This channel is used for formal meetings and is logged - http://irclogs.duraspace.org/'
[6:34] * Set by tdonohue on Thu Sep 15 17:49:38 UTC 2016
[12:02] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@dspace/tdonohue) has joined #duraspace
[12:07] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) has joined #duraspace
[14:39] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ has joined #duraspace
[14:55] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @here: friendly reminder that our next DSpace DevMtg will be at the top of the hour here. Agenda at: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2017-03-22
[14:55] <kompewter> [ DevMtg 2017-03-22 - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DevMtg+2017-03-22
[15:00] * pbecker (~anonymous@55d4337f.access.ecotel.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @here: Ok, it's DevMtg time! Agenda is already linked above
[15:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> As you'll notice, it should look familiar...we've been running with mostly the same agenda of "let's get 6.1" out the door, for some time. I think we are getting much closer, but we still have some issues to tackle / talk through
[15:02] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Before we get into that though, I have a few notes at the top of the agenda
[15:02] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 1) Normal reminder of the DSpace 7 UI meeting tomorrow (16UTC / 12pm EDT) in Google Hangouts. More info at: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+7+UI+Working+Group
[15:02] <kompewter> [ DSpace 7 UI Working Group - DSpace - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+7+UI+Working+Group
[15:03] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 2) I'm going to be out of the office for much of the next two weeks (back to back trips, unfortunately). I'm at LDCX conference next week...followed by the DuraSpace Member Summit the first week in April
[15:04] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> This means that I'm going to miss the next two DevMtgs (March 29 & April 5), and next two DSpace 7 Mtgs. I'll still be available via email (and sometimes Slack), but won't be able to attend the meetings
[15:05] * pbecker (~anonymous@55d4337f.access.ecotel.net) Quit (Quit: pbecker)
[15:05] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Would someone be willing to lead/organize the next two DevMtgs (March 29 & April 5) in my absence? The agenda will roughly be the same (get 6.1 out the door as soon as we can), and as time allows do some PR or JIRA reviews
[15:05] * pbecker (~anonymous@55d4337f.access.ecotel.net) has joined #duraspace
[15:06] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> and announce the meetings beforehand
[15:06] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, meeting reminders are always a good thing :slightly_smiling_face:
[15:07] <mhwood> I can do one. Anybody else?
[15:07] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> And it's unfortunate that I'm missing back-to-back weeks here... but that's just how my travel schedule falls this year. I will keep up to date though via email & meeting logs
[15:08] * pbecker (~anonymous@55d4337f.access.ecotel.net) Quit (Client Quit)
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> I think it's just the 3 of us here right now...
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> I'm here.
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Thanks mhwood for volunteering for one.
[15:09] <mhwood> I'll take 29-March.
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> I'm here too.
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> I'll let you others think on this further...we can look back around at the end of the mtg
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> Action: hpottinger points at terrywbrady, he's here. :slightly_smiling_face:
[15:09] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> thanks mhwood!
[15:10] * th5 (~th5@unaffiliated/th5) has joined #duraspace
[15:10] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Moving along for now to 6.1 topics / tickets. Our list of high-priority tickets is growing ever smaller (which is great to see). We are closing in on 6.1
[15:10] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> I’m here also
[15:11] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=filter%20%3D%2013904%20and%20fixVersion%3D6.1%20ORDER%20BY%20fixVersion%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%20%20%20
[15:11] <kompewter> [ Issue Navigator - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/issues/?jql=filter%20%3D%2013904%20and%20fixVersion%3D6.1%20ORDER%20BY%20fixVersion%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%20%20%20
[15:12] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> In these tickets, we still do have a few needing volunteers (or new PRs), namely DS-3287 (ElasticSearch Stats), DS-3447 (ORCID API updates) and DS-3406 (alpha sort communities/collections)
[15:12] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3287 ] - [DS-3287] ElasticSearch fails (does not work at all) - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:12] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3447 ] - [DS-3447] Transition ORCID integration to ORCID API 2.0 - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:12] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> I tried to drum up interest in 3287
[15:12] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3406 ] - [DS-3406] Sub-communities and collections not sorted alphabetically - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:13] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, if anyone has some time...please help us move one of those three along. I'd rank them in this order... 3406 seems highest priority to me, then 3287, finally 3447
[15:14] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> We could reschedule these for 6.2 as well, but in my opinion, I'd like to see if we can fix 3406 in 6.1 still. 3287 is also concerning (but no one seems to use ESStats or isn't coming forward)
[15:14] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> @tom_desair has commented recently on 3406... any closer?
[15:15] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> Not yet, we still need to fix some failing tests (or investigate why they fail)
[15:15] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> want to do a new PR and ask for help?
[15:15] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, work in progress PRs are acceptable (even if tests fail) if you need help/support
[15:16] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, if there's early work to share / get feedback/help on, that's completely fine. We can flag the PR as WIP
[15:16] <DSpaceSlackBot> <terrywbrady> @tom_desair , I am thinking that 3108 can be closed once a wiki page is updated. I have presumed that you have that documentation task.
[15:16] <mhwood> I tend to put in a PR as soon as I have something readable. :-/
[15:16] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, DS-3108 has been waiting on docs for some time. That's nearly closable
[15:17] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3108 ] - [DS-3108] Support Shibboleth Authentication in the REST API - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:17] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood +1, I actually prefer that route...as long as you let us know it's WIP and may not be ready for review quite yet ;)
[15:18] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> I have a handy image for that idea, but I don't know what the IRC bridge would do to it
[15:19] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> moving along here to a few other tickets that have good momentum...I'll mention these one-by-one to get updates
[15:19] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> DS-1140 / DSPR#1663 seems nearly (completely?) ready to go
[15:19] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-1140 ] - [DS-1140] Update MSWord Media Filter to use Apache POI (like PPT Filter) and also support .docx - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:19] <kompewter> [ https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1663 ] - [DS-1140] Update MSWord Media Filter to use Apache POI (like PPT Filter) and also support .docx by mwoodiupui
[15:20] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Having reviewed the PR, I think the code looks good (thanks mhwood), and @tom_desair gave it a test/approval.
[15:21] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> We'd need updated docs here (on how to enable this new filter), but are their any other things standing in the way of merging this for 6.1?
[15:21] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> *there*
[15:21] <mhwood> I was just going to ask about docs. OK, I'll track down where that would go.
[15:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood: pretty sure all these media filters are documented on one wiki page in the official docs. This just would need to be added in there as a new section
[15:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> and here it is: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Mediafilters+for+Transforming+DSpace+Content
[15:22] <kompewter> [ Mediafilters for Transforming DSpace Content - DSpace 5.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC5x/Mediafilters+for+Transforming+DSpace+Content
[15:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Or, rather the 6.x version of that page: https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Mediafilters+for+Transforming+DSpace+Content
[15:22] <kompewter> [ Mediafilters for Transforming DSpace Content - DSpace 6.x Documentation - DuraSpace Wiki ] - https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSDOC6x/Mediafilters+for+Transforming+DSpace+Content
[15:22] <DSpaceSlackBot> Action: tom_desair just finished the testing and review of two other PRs
[15:23] <mhwood> Thanks for the link!
[15:23] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, regarding the PR here (1663), I'm leaning towards just merging this (& cherry-picking to master). Others agree?
[15:24] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @tom_desair : thanks. Did you have any updates on the Ds-3108 docs for us? Just want to see if we need to talk to someone else for these docs, or if you have rough notes someone could enhance?
[15:25] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> No I’ll update the docs with more information on Shibboleth authentication before the next meeting
[15:25] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> Just one question:
[15:26] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> thanks @tom_desair. Much appreciated!
[15:26] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> Why do we create a filter for word, for powerpoint and all the other ms formats if the library supports all of them?
[15:26] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> Don't we duplicated code?
[15:26] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> Or am I missing some differences between a Word and a PowerPoint filter?
[15:26] <mhwood> The PPT filter has special needs.
[15:26] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> Check the discussion on https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1663
[15:26] <kompewter> [ [DS-1140] Update MSWord Media Filter to use Apache POI (like PPT Filter) and also support .docx by mwoodiupui · Pull Request #1663 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1663
[15:27] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> thanks
[15:27] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> +1
[15:27] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, they are slightly different. There may be ways to "improve" all this in the future, but I'd say that's a separate ticket (for now). The current issue is lack of support for *.docx (which this PR fixes)
[15:27] <mhwood> There's another ticket for bringing in a Tika-based filter that handles them all and more, but that's for 7.0 or later.
[15:27] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood++
[15:28] <mhwood> DS-3042
[15:28] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3042 ] - [DS-3042] convert media filters to curation tasks - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:29] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Ok, I'm going to merge 1663 and cherry-pick to master then. Sounds like we have approval here
[15:31] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Merged...will cherry pick later
[15:31] <mhwood> Thanks all!
[15:32] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> the other ticket with good momentum this week is DS-3389 / https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19
[15:32] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3389 ] - [DS-3389] Replication Task Suite add-on doesn&#39;t work with DSpace 6 API - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:32] <kompewter> [ DS-3389 Port RTS to DSpace 6 by KingKrimmson · Pull Request #19 · DSpace/dspace-replicate · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19
[15:32] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> (thanks mhwood!)
[15:32] <DSpaceSlackBot> Action: hpottinger wants to merge PR19
[15:33] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @hpottinger : I think I agree with you...but I have two (very minor) requests.
[15:33] <mhwood> It has two approvals, one test.
[15:33] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 1) Sounds like we need some 6.x specific docs for RTS (and we need to keep the existing 5.x docs too)
[15:34] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 2) I kinda wish we could cut down on the large number of "exclusions" in the POM at: https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19#issuecomment-287743413 But, maybe we need to see if any of these versions can be "synced" into the DSpace 6.1 API area *after* merging this PR
[15:34] <kompewter> [ DS-3389 Port RTS to DSpace 6 by KingKrimmson · Pull Request #19 · DSpace/dspace-replicate · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19#issuecomment-287743413
[15:35] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> #2 is not a dealbreaker...just something that looks a bit "ugly" to me. We could punt it for now though and simply write up a ticket to resolve
[15:36] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> are the exclusions required after we release 6.1?
[15:36] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> My guess would be yes...as they are exclusions against 6.1-SNAPSHOT. They are essentially mismatched dependencies between 6.1 API and RTS (if I understand this correctly)
[15:37] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> OK, I've added a comment to DS-3389
[15:37] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3389 ] - [DS-3389] Replication Task Suite add-on doesn&#39;t work with DSpace 6 API - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:37] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, I'm just noting that we may want to look at these a tad closer...maybe some of these are "fixed" by simply updating dependency versions in the 6.1 API
[15:38] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> But, others may have to wait for 7.0 (if they are something we don't feel safe updating in a minor release)
[15:39] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, @hpottinger are you willing to help steward this along? I'm ok with merger, but I'd like someone to help ensure the docs get created (doesn't have to be you, but you can be the "pesterer" while I'm out). And we should log a ticket to clean/fix these dependencies
[15:39] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> it was my thought that the mismatches were from libraries that have already been updated in 6.1-SNAPSHOT
[15:40] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> @tdonohue yes, I'll help, we want to use RTS with 6.x
[15:40] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @cwilper notes here that "it's happening because DuraCloud's dependency versions for aws libs are slightly newer than DSpace's": https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19#issuecomment-287538822
[15:40] <kompewter> [ DS-3389 Port RTS to DSpace 6 by KingKrimmson · Pull Request #19 · DSpace/dspace-replicate · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/dspace-replicate/pull/19#issuecomment-287538822
[15:40] <mhwood> I'm always available to pick at documentation. :-) And I want to become more familiar with RTS and maybe use it here.
[15:41] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, based on that, pretty sure some of these "go away" if we simply update DSpace API to use different AWS dependencies. DuraCloud API is pulled in from RTS (for backups to DuraCloud) and it uses AWS. DSpace API also now uses AWS for S3 storage (when enabled). That's where the conflict seems to be
[15:42] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> But, that's a big "guess" ;)
[15:42] <DSpaceSlackBot> <cwilper> @tdonohue that's what i'd suspect...just the versions for DSpace need to be upgraded to be consistent with DuraCloud's. that's the happy path anyway.
[15:43] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> @cwilper would you be willing to log a Jira issue for this required bump to dependency versions, and link it to DS-3389?
[15:43] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3389 ] - [DS-3389] Replication Task Suite add-on doesn&#39;t work with DSpace 6 API - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:43] <DSpaceSlackBot> <cwilper> @hpottinger sure, i'm on it
[15:44] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> ty
[15:44] <mhwood> Some day perhaps we should merge RTS into the main project group?
[15:44] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> thanks, @cwilper!
[15:44] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> mhwood++
[15:45] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood: yes, we may want to at some point. Currently it *does* have some more "experiemental" areas though (that might need cleanup)...namely an experimental BagIt AIP format (as an alternative to the default METS-based AIPs)
[15:45] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> It's the "right way" to back up
[15:46] <mhwood> I'm guessing that MIT may have considerable experience with BagIt that could settle our nerves in that area.
[15:46] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> But, if we get some attention/review to some of those areas of RTS...I'm perfectly OK with merging it into the main codebase. It simply started very "experimental", and now it's turned into "stable" and "recommended"
[15:47] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> so, 19 is OK to merge?
[15:47] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood: FWIW, I'm not certain MIT even used/uses the BagIt format. They planned to at one point...but not sure if that ever occurred. So, we'd need some fact finding here on whether it's "stable" or still "experimental"
[15:47] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @hpottinger : thanks for getting us back on track. Yes, merge it. But don't close the ticket until we have 6.x specific docs please ;)
[15:47] <mhwood> OK. Maybe the experimental parts would be peeled off and remain separate.
[15:48] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> 3389 is marked as "docs required"
[15:48] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood++ (just a matter of peeling them off)
[15:48] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> after merging 19 a release is required
[15:49] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> hpottinger: yes, correct. We'd need to do an RTS release alongside (or prior) to 6.1
[15:49] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> PR19 is merged
[15:50] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> OK, I can try to cut that release today
[15:50] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> as long as someone can talk me through it if I get stuck
[15:50] <DSpaceSlackBot> <cwilper> Created: https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3536
[15:50] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3536 ] - [DS-3536] Update DSpace lib versions to align with RTS - DuraSpace JIRA
[15:51] <kompewter> [ [DS-3536] Update DSpace lib versions to align with RTS - DuraSpace JIRA ] - https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3536
[15:52] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @hpottinger: I'll be around. We might want to bump up RTS to a new major release here. Currently it's latest release is 3.3 (compatible with DSpace 3.x, 4.x or 5.x). We might want to bump it to 4.0 or something
[15:52] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Or we could sync it back up to DSpace API versions...and jump to 6.0 ;)
[15:53] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> In any case, that's the one decision point remaining on RTS...the release can happen whenever though
[15:53] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> votes on 6.0?
[15:53] <mhwood> I guess the current master won't install and run in 5.x and below?
[15:54] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> mhwood: nope. The DSpace 6 API isn't compatible with DSpace 5.x. So, updating RTS to use DSpace 6 API means it isn't compatible with DSpace 5.x or below
[15:54] <mhwood> So that definitely sounds like a new major to me.
[15:54] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> that's a good enough reason to jump a few versions
[15:55] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Yes, I'd say I lean towards syncing this back up to DSpace API versions. Bump it all the way to 6.0 (to make it crystal clear it only works with DSpace 6.x or above)
[15:55] <mhwood> I have no objection to calling it 6.0.
[15:56] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> Of course, anyone using an additions/pom.xml that just grabbed the most recent RTS... they'd run into "weird trouble" while compiling
[15:56] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> but that can be a "teachable moment"
[15:56] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Hopefully no one is doing that. It's not the recommended way to install RTS (per the RTS docs) ;)
[15:56] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> If RTS is only compatible to a special DSpace version it makes sinn to sync version numbers.
[15:57] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> +1 for bumping it to 6.0 especially if it is not working with DSpace 5.
[15:57] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Sounds like a decision then. Thanks all.
[15:57] <DSpaceSlackBot> <pbecker> s/sinn/sense
[15:57] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Realizing we are short on time here....but I think we've made it through the 6.1 tickets I wanted to make it through today. And, we've shown some good progress (thanks all)
[15:58] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> speaking of cutting releases....
[15:58] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Any final notes/thoughts from anyone (before we close up today's meeting)?
[15:59] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> (BTW, still looking for a volunteer to run this meeting in two weeks time... April 5 @ 15 UTC needs a volunteer organizer)
[16:00] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> @hpottinger : not sure we're quite ready to "schedule" 6.1 yet. We are getting very close, but I'd have a hard time coming up with a deadline still (though it could also be the fact that I'm out much of the next two weeks...and cannot push this forward myself)
[16:00] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> So, I think we are still on an "as soon as possible" release schedule for 6.1
[16:00] <DSpaceSlackBot> <hpottinger> that almost sounds like a "deadline": after @tdonohue gets back
[16:01] <mhwood> Do we have a firm list of "this must be in 6.1" so we know when it is ready?
[16:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 1) We need docs for things missing docs
[16:01] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tom_desair> Just FYI I’ve tested https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1622 and https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1671
[16:01] <kompewter> [ [DS-2947] DIM crosswalks repeats authority & confidence values in the metadata values by toniprieto · Pull Request #1622 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1622
[16:01] <kompewter> [ [DS-3505] Bad redirection from logout action by mwoodiupui · Pull Request #1671 · DSpace/DSpace · GitHub ] - https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/pull/1671
[16:02] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 2) DS-3406 really should be in this...it's bad behavior. I'd also like 3287, but could live without it
[16:02] <kompewter> [ https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-3406 ] - [DS-3406] Sub-communities and collections not sorted alphabetically - DuraSpace JIRA
[16:02] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> 3) We need to dig through 6.0 released bug tickets/PRs to be sure there's nothing else we are "missing" / overlooking. If so, we may need to pull them in quickly or decide to reschedule for 6.2
[16:03] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Those are the 3 priorities that I see prior to a 6.1 release
[16:03] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> and yes, #3 is purposefully vague...but I think deserves a double check here
[16:03] <mhwood> Thanks, logged.
[16:04] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> With that though, I'm going to close out today's meeting. I'll keep in touch in the coming weeks & feel free to ping me via email or Slack (but don't be surprised if it takes me a while to respond to requests)
[16:04] <DSpaceSlackBot> <tdonohue> Thanks all!
[21:09] * mhwood (mwood@mhw.ulib.iupui.edu) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[21:25] * th5 (~th5@unaffiliated/th5) Quit ()
[21:55] * hpottinger (~hpottinge@ Quit (Quit: Leaving 三三ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ LATER TATERS!)
[21:59] * tdonohue (~tdonohue@dspace/tdonohue) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[22:16] * dyelar (~dyelar@ Quit (Quit: Leaving.)

These logs were automatically created by DuraLogBot on irc.freenode.net using the Java IRC LogBot.